Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

21,084 police officers, 3 helicopters for Anambra governorship election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 21,084 police officers, 3 helicopters for Anambra governorship election (12648 Views)

Lagos Assembly Asks Sanwo-Olu To Account For State’s 3 Helicopters / Tinubu Endorsing Ngige For Anambra Governorship Election (Throwback Photo) / Wike Shuts Down Caverton Helicopters For Violation Of Movement Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21,084 police officers, 3 helicopters for Anambra governorship election by raystanley(m): 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
DabLord:
If you and your families do any how,you and your families will see any how.
Just misbehave on that day,satan will weep for you
those three Choppers, will be shot down...
Re: 21,084 police officers, 3 helicopters for Anambra governorship election by maxwellwest20: 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
ROTATEPAY:
RotatePay is a virtual community of Donors who help each other with their money by Donating it to other ACTIVE MEMBERS who need it at a due time. In RotatePay, there are no lenders and debtors. We maintain the very principle of benevolence, reciprocity, and gratuitousness. RotatePay has a principle of 20% insurance and assurance for every donation, thereby no Donors looses his or her hard-earned resources
Do not believe or accept “ordered fudge”. RotatePay has 0% tolerance of hit and run participants

Register now: https://mypo.rotatepay.com/register/

How it works:
E.g if you Donate 50k today, you will be matched to pay 10k within 48 hours. From the 6th – 11th day, you will be matched to pay the remaining 40k. Then on the 14th day, you will GH 70k.

Register now: https://mypo.rotatepay.com/register/

Why RotatePay?
1. 40% growth of all Donations in local currency after 14 days
2. 20% down payment (RPay Insurance payment). This is instant upon donation and helps to ensure sustainability.
3. Referral bonus is 5% from direct downlines
4. Refer up to 50 active down liners and turn to be a guider.
5. You cannot go below your previous donation in ROTATEPAY.
6. You cannot donate more than #2,000,000 in ROTATEPAY. It is not a get rich quick platform.
7. You can only register with an active Mobile Number,email as verification pin will be sent to your active Mobile Number.
8. You can only register with an active Mobile Number.
9. Minimum PH is 10000 while mmaximum PH is 2000000 all in local currency.
10. No speed bonuses. (This is to reduce cash outflow and ensure sustainability)
11. All Donors have Maximum of 48 hours, to make or confirm payment.
12. You cannot cash out any fund without donating in ROTATEPAY.
Join now before it gets too busy
Re: 21,084 police officers, 3 helicopters for Anambra governorship election by FemiFimile: 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
Clearly Anambra will now fall to APC.

1 Like

Re: 21,084 police officers, 3 helicopters for Anambra governorship election by bejeria101(m): 1:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
Is it a war? Haba!
Re: 21,084 police officers, 3 helicopters for Anambra governorship election by CellTabRepair20: 1:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
And who is powerful or powerless here? The man whose voice is ears loud and clear...
3 Months to end 2017. Have U finally gotten that job yet? Endless waiting is destiny killing. B4 the year winds up U can still make real cool cash fixing high-end, in-high demand smart devices.
Get *"Mobile Phones and Tablets Repairs: A Complete Guide..." book* & see how useful it is for Ur training needs. OR are U interested in office career? Do so with superior knowledge. Get the book *"IT Career: A Roadmap"*. All packaged for Ur success!
*Click link below*.
Re: 21,084 police officers, 3 helicopters for Anambra governorship election by franudi: 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
Those police men will always do what they were asked not to do. The more reason why I should not vote that day.
Re: 21,084 police officers, 3 helicopters for Anambra governorship election by letusbepieces: 1:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
FemiFimile:
Clearly Anambra will now fall to APC.

My igbo people are dull brain, they saw with their eyeBayelsa, Edo, Rivers and Ondo riggingg with clear evidence.

IPOB tried to tell dem a peaceful way to avoid it, they were campaigning for one person office.

Dat is igbo greed 4 u, it takes away their common sense and purpose.
Re: 21,084 police officers, 3 helicopters for Anambra governorship election by icardi9: 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
Is of no use...because dey already no d winner grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: 21,084 police officers, 3 helicopters for Anambra governorship election by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
Sholaco:
And if they did not come out to cast their ballot?
undecided
D policemen would vote for APC simple grin
Re: 21,084 police officers, 3 helicopters for Anambra governorship election by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
shotizzy:
If it is possible, i will advise igbos to boycott this election, but its seems impossible. Buhari cross the line for deploying military to violent human rights on a group that never cause violent in agitating for is own country.. Buhari is the worst that ever, ever and ever happen to this country and i regret everyday for voting for him...

You must be a descendant of prophet Muhammad the child rapist
Re: 21,084 police officers, 3 helicopters for Anambra governorship election by vinlinks: 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
For me election will not hold in Anambra state.
This people are wasting their time.
Let wait and see.
Re: 21,084 police officers, 3 helicopters for Anambra governorship election by oluwazoba: 4:05pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ximenez:
Nnamdi Kalu's children are abroad, but he will send some children of the poor to early grave.

I don't know why people are not scared of his face, just see below. Angry and wicked somebody
I don't no why this man day make you cray, go and commit suicide if you don't like him. oloshi oloriburukwu omoale.
Re: 21,084 police officers, 3 helicopters for Anambra governorship election by Ximenez(m): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
oluwazoba:
I don't no why this man day make you cray, go and commit suicide if you don't like him. oloshi oloriburukwu omoale.
Lol, I'm enjoying my life bro. I'm not a poor pig. Please go to Abia and send the Military back to their base, or is your own quota to 'Biafra' shouting with your fingers in Nairaland?
Re: 21,084 police officers, 3 helicopters for Anambra governorship election by doubleprince6(m): 5:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
nice moves, I love my country, ipob come and stop our election na.. well make una finish with army first, then we face boycotter�
Re: 21,084 police officers, 3 helicopters for Anambra governorship election by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
ExpiredNigeria:
No reason for this.. There will be no election after all because the presence of the military and police is already enough to keep people indoor so its own goal to you people
Opinion is a natural gift without repentance. Bishop o.oyedepo.

Stay away from Anambera.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Vs PDP: Buhari Campaign Reacts To Corruption Allegation Against President / Bad Fuel: Queues To Vanish Next Week - Kyari, NNPC, CEO / APC Yobe North: We Stand By Report Of Our Monitoring Team ― INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.