Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) (60153 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Steps Out In Gucci Outfit (photos) / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Osinbajo Opens Nigeria International Petroleum Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) by Diamondwriter(m): 8:38am On Sep 13, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Pastor's Daughter fingernails like Queen Jezebel, Daddy GO must hear dis.
If I'm in her shoe I will rather open an Orphanage Home or open a Christian Libery

Beauty Shop for a pastor's daughter is capital NO
Is there a picture of Jezebel's fingernails? How u con take know??
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 13, 2017
there are many nairalanders begging to lick her bumbum from the posts on this thread grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 13, 2017
Zahara has gained weight. Is she prego?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) by bedspread: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
If I'm in her shoe I will rather open an Orphanage Home or open a Christian Libery

MAY THE GOD OF ABRAMHAM, ISSACC AND JACOB EMBRACE AND EMBARASS YOU MORE WISDOM AND WEALTH..
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) by tivta(m): 9:10am On Sep 13, 2017
otitokoroleti:
Our common wealth don suffer under this dwarf devil called Osinbajo.

Meanwhile, sarrki is here day & night fighting on behalf of bubu & Osinbade for just 50,000naira a month?

Actually I heard it is about N250000
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) by galaxy15(m): 9:11am On Sep 13, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:

Don't let me say you have fish brain. So pastor's daughter opening a beauty brand is wrong? Are Christians meant to look shabby and unkept?

Well the Christians shouldn't work or do businesses and get rich again becos the Bible says money is the root of all evil.
Change your thinking. Look good as a Christian! Dress well and decent and take good care of your body!!! So a beauty brand is good oo.

Also not everyone is called to open orphanages and Christian libraries as not everyone is called to be pupit pastors. You can spread the gospel through business, education, fashion, politics, military to mention but a few.

Don't be a hypocrite. You'll see Christian ladies look unkept and unattractive but secular ladies well kept and you get attracted to them... Who is deceiving who.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) by orlymat: 9:19am On Sep 13, 2017
A senior Pastor's daughter who s also the vice president of a country who is currently in financial shamble, could not think of a laudable establishment that will add value to lives or alleviate peoples' suffering especially at a time like this when people are crying than ever, but choos a cause that will futher deteriorate our moral standard as christians.

This tells a whole lots. I am ashame

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) by newslifeop: 9:29am On Sep 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) by otitokoroleti: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2017
tivta:

Actually I heard it is about N250000
nope, its not 250k
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) by salesforce: 9:40am On Sep 13, 2017
Oh
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) by Gabrielwilliams(m): 9:46am On Sep 13, 2017
DonVikings:
You are not in her shoes and you will never be in her shoes.

That said, can you show us your own fingernails or that of your sister? We want to know how much they resemble angel Gabriel's. angry
You called?? My own no long o
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) by freedom96: 11:04am On Sep 13, 2017
DonVikings:
You are not in her shoes and you will never be in her shoes.

That said, can you show us your own fingernails or that of your sister? We want to know how much they resemble angel Gabriel's. angry
Bro why now? grin grin grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) by Annabelposh(f): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2017
kiss
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
galaxy15:

Don't let me say you have fish brain. So pastor's daughter opening a beauty brand is wrong? Are Christians meant to look shabby and unkept?

Well the Christians shouldn't work or do businesses and get rich again becos the Bible says money is the root of all evil.
Change your thinking. Look good as a Christian! Dress well and decent and take good care of your body!!! So a beauty brand is good oo.

Also not everyone is called to open orphanages and Christian libraries as not everyone is called to be pupit pastors. You can spread the gospel through business, education, fashion, politics, military to mention but a few.

Don't be a hypocrite. You'll see Christian ladies look unkept and unattractive but secular ladies well kept and you get attracted to them... Who is deceiving who.
thank you, but my Bible didn't say money is the root of all evil, it says THE LOVE OF Money is the root......... so read ur Bible well b4 quoting pple, or try n be attending Bible study
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
bedspread:
MAY THE GOD OF ABRAMHAM, ISSACC AND JACOB EMBRACE AND EMBARASS YOU MORE WISDOM AND WEALTH..
AMEN and you too. kiss
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
Diamondwriter:
Is there a picture of Jezebel's fingernails? How u con take know??
2kings 9 vs 30 Dou fingernails was not mentioned but wen u watch d film u will c it tongue
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
tonte:
See this Mumu ���

see this Ode
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
fadario:

Ok I'll pass your message to her.
I will appreciate
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
dazzlingd:

live and let others live.

Being too judgemental won't bring you any achievement in life
thanks
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
fyneguy:

Worst nonsense I'd read on Nairaland
nonsense fall on you
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
jeyselassie:
shut up
Ok Sir. But remember silence is d best Answer for a........ tongue
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
ibrokola:

That's why you're not in her shoes. Now crawl back under the rock from which you came!
Ok I'm crawling back to Aso rock
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Hypocrite, live your own life and stop judging others.
I'm not a Lawyer ooooo morover did I judge her, guilty conscience
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
autotrader014:

We're dis zombie from Come?
let me interpret wat u said; we're d zombie.... tongue
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
DALE917:

Shuttup

downshut my friend
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
modelmike7:
go and close it down now
ah I can't oooo, but do me a favour close ur mouth eh
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
millionboi:
Abeg

Who made u a judge?
I didn't judge anybody ooooo
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
Kaywaz:

she has done it, go and kill yourself.
Ok I refuse to die b4 u
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
grin tongue
cashmyles:

Brain? Leaking?

Couldn't believe you are this daft
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 1:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
donnie:

You're not serious. Hypocrite.

Some people are just never happy. And they'd like to spread their satanic sadness angry
clap for yourself, I don hv reply for u
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) by Chinny5(f): 2:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
soberdrunk:
Time to drive to Abuja to meet my missing rib, if you are a Nairalander and you are into the following services be getting ready for contract

1) Photographer (with excellent skills in pre-wedding photos and must be able to give me "six packs" in the pictures and hide my pot belly)

2) Caterer(with excellent skills in cooking 'rich people' food on a budget)

3) Musician( skilled in live performance and Fuji with the ability to hail people till they spray their last kobo)

4) MC (intelligent with the ability to communicate, crack jokes without insulting people or you will chop beating from mopol last last!)

5) Babalawo/Juju man(To counter all the curses from ex-girlfriends and bad bele haters)

6) Other services will be added in due time..........
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos / Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon / Screening Panel Recomends ‘Safe List’ Of 13 Aspirants. (see Names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.