Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,545 members, 7,850,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:14 AM

No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East (5776 Views)

Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son / No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites / Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by crownprince102: 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2017
Cyynthia:
We progressive Yorubas don't support that.
Fulani Slaves among us are supporting it.
please mail me your mobile number or drop it here
Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2017
Drogbs:
Apparently your brothers are not very smart, they think they are too sophisticated to play it the Nnamdi Kanu way...they feel Ipob is an organization of jobless youths just provoking the NA to action, they call Nnamdi Kanu albino and other unfunny names and hail the useless Nigerian army when they open fire on unarmed civilians demonstrating peacefully...its the East today but it could be the West tomorrow...and best believe your online sophistication won't mean sh.itt when the compass turns West...i know lots of Yorubas are tired of this fraud of a country and want out, but are too scared or unnecessarily diplomatic to stand up and say it the way it is, they lack a Nnamdi Kanu figure and some wish secretly that they did...when the tables turn and the Army occupy your region, who will stand up to them...opc? Tinubu? I laugh in Swahili, at least we have men with real guts who are brave enough to face the guns of soldiers for what they believe in...can't say the same for the folks down west... every region is now alert and ready for the unknown except the South west who lack a militant foundation or group to fall back on...keep mocking the East which is fighting against a Northern dominated oligarchy until the tables turn, then we will have our last laughs from the other side.
Spot on! I respect you guys, honestly. Apart from the banters that we exchange here, I fully support ipob, and I salute their gut and courage even in the face of intimidation. However, learn to separate Yoruba Christians and moslems. The Yoruba Moslems are pro north. Never assume we're all the same. I hate those guys more than you do. No sane Yoruba will support the military, when ipob is fighting against Fulani domination when the rest of the ethnic groups have cowered due to fear. respect to ipob guys once again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by hollah123: 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
Drogbs:
Apparently your brothers are not very smart, they think they are too sophisticated to play it the Nnamdi Kanu way...they feel Ipob is an organization of jobless youths just provoking the NA to action, they call Nnamdi Kanu albino and other unfunny names and hail the useless Nigerian army when they open fire on unarmed civilians demonstrating peacefully...its the East today but it could be the West tomorrow...and best believe your online sophistication won't mean sh.itt when the compass turns West...i know lots of Yorubas are tired of this fraud of a country and want out, but are too scared or unnecessarily diplomatic to stand up and say it the way it is, they lack a Nnamdi Kanu figure and some wish secretly that they did...when the tables turn and the Army occupy your region, who will stand up to them...opc? Tinubu? I laugh in Swahili, at least we have men with real guts who are brave enough to face the guns of soldiers for what they believe in...can't say the same for the folks down west... every region is now alert and ready for the unknown except the South west who lack a militant foundation or group to fall back on...keep mocking the East which is fighting against a Northern dominated oligarchy until the tables turn, then we will have our last laughs from the other side.
i pray there is war in your erosion laden hole, u have always claim to be brave n courageous right? u call others coward, now let's c where your bravery will lead u. u believe bravery is when u stand in d way of a moving train, ojukwu said more that this b4 his fingers got burnt. now that the battle line is drawn let's see what u Av Gat n let's see how ur claim of destroying Nigeria within few seconds will work

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by shukuokukobambi: 11:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
JohnXcel:
SW never develop finish.

Ekiti is stagnant, Ondo is not yet secure. What about the Kwara issue?

Na wetin no concern them, dem go dey put mouth.

Wetin concern Abia state (or Biafra issue for that matter) with the SW?

Observe and speak with tact! Don't form Voltron for anybody!

Many Yoruba sons (on this forum) get issues I swear!

The thing tire me o

2 Likes

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by willibounce1(m): 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
lol..these MF ipod criminal are the greatest cowards of all time. What is yoruba's business with your madness. stop creating new monikers here and there to beg for help. Come out straight and use your heads. Yorubas won't help you in your madness and foolishness. The same yorubas you blame for all your problems. Go and face the NA and stop disturbing yorubas. Na yorubas say make una no get sense, how almost 70% of a tribe go dey follow one hopeless 419 albino wey not get work up and down dey shout biafrau.d or death. Una don see death now una dey cry up and down.

3 Likes

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by MasterChen: 11:38pm On Sep 12, 2017
Frankly speaking, me no even care about all these ipob-NA-Hausa crap lol. More local/foreign direct investments and capital projects in the SW is all I ask for honey smiley wink

And make nobody bring all that bullshit come SW all in the name of wanting restructuring or partitioning. Yeah, we want it but we aren't sacrificing a single Yoruba soul. Brave Igbos want to sacrifice for us. Amala eating cowards shouldn't do that after all cheesy grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 12, 2017
MasterChen:
Frankly speaking, me no even care about all these ipob-NA-Hausa crap lol. More local/foreign direct investments and capital projects in the SW is all I ask for honey smiley wink

And make nobody bring all that bullshit come SW all in the name of wanting restructuring or partitioning. Yeah, we want it but we aren't sacrificing a single Yoruba soul. Brave Igbos want to sacrifice for us. Amala eating cowards shouldn't do that after all cheesy grin
You don talk am finish! @ the bolded.

1 Like

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by obyrich(m): 11:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
sarrki:
Whatever anyone says or feel

Python is already dancing
Do worry it will dance round.
Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by kozmicity: 12:03am On Sep 13, 2017
globemoney:

This will mark the end of buhari govt
We all know that...to be honest,this is the most stupid mistake a politician could ever make.
maybe his illness is still worrying his brain
Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Basalt(m): 12:40am On Sep 13, 2017
deomelo:
I'm Yoruba and I fully support the Nigerian military activities in the SE against lawless and criminal elements.

The Python must dance.

Who takes the words of a cowardd serious?
Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Omoluabi16(m): 1:13am On Sep 13, 2017
I would never support the madness in the east. Totally uncalled for..nothing to celebrate over. Anyone who wants a country of oppression and injustice is sick in the head.
Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Markfemi2: 2:22am On Sep 13, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I just tire for markfemi2, imperialyoruba and Alcatraz attempts. What has been Soyinka's gain for going to prison over Biafra matter other than insults? People that are already campaigning for an Atiku presidency with peter obi or Ekweremmadu as VP? Didn't they partner with the Fulani just 9 years after losing 3million folks to them?

I'm not in the least pleased with the nonsense going on in the SE. Its a confrontation between illiterate bearers of govt armoury and brainwashed thoughtless hateful beings who are too dumb to learn. How can any idiot think this is the way to separate in black Africa? Without being armed?!!

They've been screaming Biafra or death since, the time to show their mettle has come. If they succeed, we all will go our separate ways. If they fail (again!), we will have learnt a way not to go about it.

I hope for a peaceful resolution but this hope is useless when the actors in the drama wish to physically engage.

I understand but I'm saying no to military occupation
Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Oblang(m): 2:51am On Sep 13, 2017
Drogbs:

All that and what happened...the situation now is even more volatile and the Nigerian government know better than to kill Nnamdi like they wasted Abiola and got away with no consequences, even your Buhari knows the only people capable of starting a bloody civil war that will engulf the whole nation are the Igbos.

U can't compare a military govt with a civilian. Kanu would not dare all this in a military govt. U can't compare kanu's situation with that of Abiola...

1 Like

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Oblang(m): 2:55am On Sep 13, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I just tire for markfemi2, imperialyoruba and Alcatraz attempts. What has been Soyinka's gain for going to prison over Biafra matter other than insults? People that are already campaigning for an Atiku presidency with peter obi or Ekweremmadu as VP? Didn't they partner with the Fulani just 9 years after losing 3million folks to them?

I'm not in the least pleased with the nonsense going on in the SE. Its a confrontation between illiterate bearers of govt armoury and brainwashed thoughtless hateful beings who are too dumb to learn. How can any idiot think this is the way to separate in black Africa? Without being armed?!!

They've been screaming Biafra or death since, the time to show their mettle has come. If they succeed, we all will go our separate ways. If they fail (again!), we will have learnt a way not to go about it.

I hope for a peaceful resolution but this hope is useless when the actors in the drama wish to physically engage.

Bros u are on a long thing if u think those guys u called out are actually yoruba...I'm 100% sure they ain't...

2 Likes

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Markfemi2: 3:11am On Sep 13, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Spot on! I respect you guys, honestly. Apart from the banters that we exchange here, I fully support ipob, and I salute their gut and courage even in the face of intimidation. However, learn to separate Yoruba Christians and moslems. The Yoruba Moslems are pro north. Never assume we're all the same. I hate those guys more than you do. No sane Yoruba will support the military, when ipob is fighting against Fulani domination when the rest of the ethnic groups have cowered due to fear. respect to ipob guys once again

COLONEL DRAKE WHY NOT COME OUT AND CLAIM YOUR IPOB YOUR NOT A YORUBA GET AWAY

3 Likes

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by rosebowl01(m): 3:14am On Sep 13, 2017
raker300:
Good to see right thinking Afonjas once in a while

This is exactly what is causing problem for you people. Condescending, and rude with no substance. Keep it up.

3 Likes

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by deomelo: 3:27am On Sep 13, 2017
Basalt:

Who takes the words of a cowardd serious?

Do you see us agitate, shout, yell, abuse and insult people, promise war, but end up running off the battle field or hide inside bedroom like your village leaders?

Your forefather ojukwu who took you to war and ran off the battle field and left you for dead was a damn coward and the new albino village hustler who after shouting, running his mouth and abusing everybody and even promising to fight to the death, but end up hiding inside bedroom like a little girl is the real coward.

Cowardice is part of your DNA.

4 Likes

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by deomelo: 3:30am On Sep 13, 2017
[s]
profmiganigal:

I don't blame you.....u people are good in sodomy e.g ayokunle and witchcraft e.g ijebu ode

you just a big fool....useless element
[/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob rant.

2 Likes

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by rosebowl01(m): 3:30am On Sep 13, 2017
Drogbs:

Mr Goliath, why all these epistle? You don't need to be beating your chest and jumping from trees, just go and prove yourself at the war front, and we will respect you.

2 Likes

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by fabre4: 4:24am On Sep 13, 2017
sarrki:

Do u also know that snakes eat itself
Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Wyttcat: 6:32am On Sep 13, 2017
Since when did Yoruba start interfering in other people's business like that? You sha looking for likes and brownie points from the eastern mob. Yoruba should just look on and take notes, it's none of our business. We need to save our energy for our own problem. If it had been the other way, there would have been celebration from these people. The war they have been wishing to fight in the SW has been moved to their doorstep. I will never blame ibos for insulting Yoruba again, people like you are the reasons ibos trash us daily. You won't mind your business. I even saw you on another thread falsely agreeing with one ibo that Nnamdi started movement for restructuring which Yoruba have been clamouring for before he got out of diaper. You are probably half ibo n half Yoruba.
Markfemi2:
No we should not support it
It's wrong
It fit be us tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Wyttcat: 6:55am On Sep 13, 2017
You guys got what you wanted. The army helped clear Ikorodu area and we supported it, so what's the difference?
All of you speaking on behalf of ibos are seen as useful iddotts and I see it as being intimidated by ibos because you want to be seen as being supportive. It doesn't work like that, it's better to keep quiet and stop being anyone's pawn. Ibos will support Hausa to destroy Yoruba, we won't do that, but let's mind our own business. We need all the strategy possible to face what is coming. I won't even rule out Yoruba fighting on two fronts because ibos will gladly lend Hausa a hand to face us, they are just that evil. If you don't believe this, you are in a wrong section. Every thread created by Yoruba to support ibos are still turned into bashing Yoruba. Dragging Yoruba through the mud just to get likes. It's a shame! To even say what most of you 'men' would be afraid to say. The weak iboland is better for us in the SW. Haha! Ibos are of no use to Yoruba, rather a burden. Hausa will keep using them to distract us. Have you noticed that anytime we are discussing something thought provoking, out of nowhere how ibos quickly turn it into insults and Afonja issue. Check out every fight between Yoruba and Hausa from Lagos to Ile Ife, whose side are ibos on every single time? Hausa! Yes they hate us that much and you are here preaching for them.
Alcatraz007:

Is there a need for this? This is why people dont empathise with the igbos. Yoruba would stand up and fight when needed. If you think we are fools, then you must be mistaken! We would remain neutral and watch from a distance for now.

2 Likes

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by otitokoroleti: 7:08am On Sep 13, 2017
sarrki:
grin zombirudeen Muslim
We don't expect less from una
50k per month is working grin
Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Markfemi: 7:17am On Sep 13, 2017
Wyttcat:
Since when did Yoruba start interfering in other people's business like that? You sha looking for likes and brownie points from the eastern mob. Yoruba should just look on and take notes, it's none of our business. We need to save our energy for our own problem. If it had been the other way, there would have been celebration from these people. The war they have been wishing to fight in the SW has been moved to their doorstep. I will never blame ibos for insulting Yoruba again, people like you are the reasons ibos trash us daily. You won't mind your business. I even saw you on another thread falsely agreeing with one ibo that Nnamdi started movement for restructuring which Yoruba have been clamouring for before he got out of diaper. You are probably half ibo n half Yoruba.

You have a valid point

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TUC Decries $9.5 Billion Spent By FG On Moribund Refineries / Hamza Al-mustapha Is Setting Youtube On Fire / Apc Leading In Lagos With Wide Margin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.