Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,703 members, 7,851,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East (5781 Views)

Jamiu Abiola: Yoruba Should Vote For Buhari To Honor My Father - Abiolas Son / No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites / Type Of Candidates Nigerians Should Support In 2019– Catholic Caritas Foundation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Markfemi: 7:18am On Sep 13, 2017
Wyttcat:
You guys got what you wanted. The army helped clear Ikorodu area and we supported it, so what's the difference?
All of you speaking on behalf of ibos are seen as useful iddotts and I see it as being intimidated by ibos because you want to be seen as being supportive. It doesn't work like that, it's better to keep quiet and stop being anyone's pawn. Ibos will support Hausa to destroy Yoruba, we won't do that, but let's mind our own business. We need all the strategy possible to face what is coming. I won't even rule out Yoruba fighting on two fronts because ibos will gladly lend Hausa a hand to face us, they are just that evil. If you don't believe this, you are in a wrong section. Every thread created by Yoruba to support ibos are still turned into bashing Yoruba. Dragging Yoruba through the mud just to get likes. It's a shame! To even say what most of you 'men' would be afraid to say. The weak iboland is better for us in the SW. Haha! Ibos are of no use to Yoruba, ratheir a burden. Hausa will keep using them to distract us. Have you noticed that anytime we are discussing something thought provoking, out of nowhere how ibos quickly turn it into Afonja issue. Check out every fight between Yoruba and Hausa from Lagos to Ile Ife, whose side are ibos on every single time? Hausa! Yes they hate us that much and you are here preaching for them.

True
I'm withdrawing my support

3 Likes

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Wyttcat: 7:21am On Sep 13, 2017
Markfemi:

You have a valid point
Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Wyttcat: 7:23am On Sep 13, 2017
Thanks, we can't keep bathing and applying lotion on pigs, they go right back to the filth.
Markfemi:

True
I'm withdrawing my support

1 Like

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Markfemi: 7:26am On Sep 13, 2017
Wyttcat:
Thanks, we can't keep bathing and applying lotion on pigs, they go right back to the filth.

i wrote another article
assuming it was in yoruba land this was happening
ibo will be shouting cowards you cannot fight
today them bring miiltary all of dem keep quiet
also note they will have been shouting master and slave etc

very useless tribe

3 Likes

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Wyttcat: 7:45am On Sep 13, 2017
I've not seen that. Just wait, as soon as they are relieved from this, they will be scheming for same to happen in SW forgetting that we are different from them.
Markfemi:

i wrote another article
assuming it was in yoruba land this was happening
ibo will be shouting cowards you cannot fight
today them bring miiltary all of dem keep quiet
also note they will have been shouting master and slave etc

very useless tribe

2 Likes

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Basalt(m): 7:46am On Sep 13, 2017
deomelo:

Do you see us agitate, shout, yell, abuse and insult people, promise war, but end up running off the battle field or hide inside bedroom like your village leaders?

Your forefather ojukwu who took you to war and ran off the battle field and left you for dead was a damn coward and the new albino village hustler who after shouting, running his mouth and abusing everybody and even promising to fight to the death, but end up hiding inside bedroom like a little girl is the real coward.

Cowardice is part of your DNA.

Atleast they faught the whole nation in a war described as no Victor no vanquish, can your tribe ever take decision by themselves.
The only decision they take is licking the ass of Hausa Fulani perpetually like a slave.

Cowardice is in your blood and I will never take your words serious
Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Markfemi: 7:47am On Sep 13, 2017
Wyttcat:
I've not seen that. Just wait, as soon as they are relieved from this, they will be scheming for same to happen in SW forgetting that we are different from them.

Everything evil they have been wishing Yoruba just befalling on them

4 Likes

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Wyttcat: 7:57am On Sep 13, 2017
They are being used by the north, the whole thing just backfired. They project forward everything they do just like they said we are the Fulani slaves, yet they have been the ones licking their balls for decades but will only talk about 2015 for exercising our rights as Nigerians.
Markfemi:

Everything evil they have been wishing Yoruba just befalling on them

1 Like

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Markfemi: 8:08am On Sep 13, 2017
Wyttcat:
They are being used by the north, the whole thing just backfired. They project forward everything they do just like they said we are the Fulani slaves, yet they have been the ones licking their balls for decades but will only talk about 2015 for exercising our rights as Nigerians.

1) remember how azikwe opposed awolowo on seccesion thinking he was spiting awolowo for sacking him from western parliament
2) the mumu also played a key role in creation of midwest to water down awos infleunce
3) after them kill them them lick hausa ass take vice preside
4) they organized one million march to support abacha thinking they will get presidency but it was lost
5) now they accuse yoruba of supporting a 74 year old fulani man and now they are doing the same thing with atiku
for the same vp position, pushing peter obi or ekrewedu
useless people

3 Likes

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
My brothers.....nobody should take markfemi2 serious....all his post is a deceit by him and his yoruba brother managed nairalanders....to be blocking biafrans up and down...even on a simple comment...

Nobody should support military occupation of SE but your youth wings and elders are saying is a commendable exercise.....

Brood of chameleons.......just reserve my respect and support for the femi fani Kayode and Ayo fayose....God bless them for speaking the truth......
Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by AfonjaConehead: 4:52pm On Sep 22, 2017
raker300:
Good to see right thinking Afonjas once in a while
yep..they know the truth buh seems so afraid to stand for it..

Markfemi makes some sense @times..and odvanguard too.

We are all southerners and and have same goal buh we are @ daggers drawn against eachother to the advantage of our common anti restructuring/true federalism/resource control (but they have resource control in the north) enemy,the north ..Why?
Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by AfonjaConehead: 5:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
Markfemi:

1) remember how azikwe opposed awolowo on seccesion thinking he was spiting awolowo for sacking him from western parliament
2) the mumu also played a key role in creation of midwest to water down awos infleunce
3) after them kill them them lick hausa ass take vice preside
4) they organized one million march to support abacha thinking they will get presidency but it was lost
5) now they accuse yoruba of supporting a 74 year old fulani man and now they are doing the same thing with atiku
for the same vp position, pushing peter obi or ekrewedu
useless people

my God! See the same person i was deceived to believe was making sense! Leopards can never change their skins indeed.

profmiganigal:
My brothers.....nobody should take markfemi2 serious....all his post is a deceit by him and his yoruba brother managed nairalanders....to be blocking biafrans up and down...even on a simple comment...

Nobody should support military occupation of SE but your youth wings and elders are saying is a commendable exercise.....

Brood of chameleons.......just reserve my respect and support for the femi fani Kayode and Ayo fayose....God bless them for speaking the truth......
God bless u. Those ppl are hypocrites/deceivers
Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
AfonjaConehead:

my God! See the same person i was deceived to believe was making sense! Leopards can never change their skins indeed.

God bless u. Those ppl are hypocrites/deceivers

My brother thanks u seeing their sly and evil nature...saboteurs....never trust their support...they will go to the back and stab u....

1 Like

Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by emi14: 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2017
Imbecility is your problem. Brains like fani Kayode is Yoruba .
Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by FTrebirth(m): 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
markfemi, i'd advise you to be steadfast in your faith while putting yoruba's interest first above every other thing. never allow the few miscreants you meet online becloud your sense of justice. i know sometimes hatred comes with provocation but you just have to stand by your own principles.

i am igbo myself and i used to be pro APC until i started seeing the injustices being meted out to people of my region; so recently i was forced to play partisan politics...that's being loyal to my people. nevertheless, you'll never see me insult or use derogatory words on a yoruba person. if i can't do it offline why should i do it online? till date, my best friend from childhood is one doyin, a yoruba boy...not to mention other yoruba people who have always been good to me. if i insult yoruba people online then i'm equally insulting these good people - and God knows i'll never do that. i've even had cause to caution one of your brothers (alcatra.z) who attempted to differentiate between a yoruba christian and a yoruba muslim.

please, always listen your conscience before you say or do anything. i know some fools will try to push you against the wall but we all can't be mad at the same time.

peace.
Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by vital: 6:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
raker300:
Good to see right thinking Afonjas once in a while
right thinking what?they are making jest of us on python dance.no wahala.they are comfortable with their slavery.We are no longer interested.We are boycotting all polity cos we ain't benefiting anything since 1999.talkless of now.our vote will never go for anyone.ZERO VOTES IN SOUTHEAST
Re: No Yoruba Should Support Military Occupation Of East by fallout87: 6:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Only a house slave would support that. In US we call them "house negros".

They are so happy their master has allowed them in the house to eat from the floor they forsake their brethren who are working in the field and themselves.

No person with a brain should support army force in state. Yesterday it was middle belt, today it is the Igbo, tomorrow they will be killing Yoruba.

Think!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

P'hacourt Slay Queen Begs Atiku Abubakar To Marry Her As Fourth Wife (GRAPHICS ) / I’m Not On Any Travel Ban List - Ekweremadu / XENOPHOBIA: Funny Twitter Exchange Between South African And Nigerian!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.