Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) (92189 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by YourImaginaryBF: 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Nope. According to the law, the court can revoke his bail.

Ask yourself why Buhari couldn't wait for the court?

He couldnt wait for the court because cownu has urged his brainwashed animals to burn Nigeria to the ground if he gets arrested

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Opakan2: 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
Smoke him out and throw him in the pits with the likes of Dasuki, El-zakay etc.

Good riddance to bad rubbish

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Jaqenhghar: 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
He couldnt wait for the court because cownu has urged his brainwashed animals to burn Nigeria to the ground if he gets arrested
.and you believe he can burn Nigeria to the ground
SMH
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by okerekeikpo: 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
No Idiot can arrest Nnamdi Kanu, they no born dem well

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by NothingDoMe: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
Hahahaha so either way, what's to stop Nigeria burning to the ground now?

Stupid excuse.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by DropShot: 9:00pm On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:
Good.

Arrest him now. Lock him up now.

Nnamdi Kanu is a threat to Nigeria. We have been co-existing peacefully until this failure appeared from the United Kingdom,to brainwash other failures like him.

Just lock him up,and let us give him the Mandela treatment(25 Years in Jail) and nothing will happen.

Lock him up. Lock him up. Lock him up.
I want him shot dead. That guy is better killed. Yes, I said it.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by lelvin(m): 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
The wrong response
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by crisycent: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
Big shout to Namdi Kanu and his followers. Hats off to those who won't "chicken out". The end of buhari is near. I hope there are plans to evacuate Hausa & fulani from the east and south south?

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by DropShot: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
RareDiamond:
IT WILL NOT BE WELL WITH WHOEVER THAT MASTERMINDED AND/OR SUPPORT NIGERIAN ARMY BARBARIC AND MORONIC BEHAVIOR IN ABIA STATE.
Cry cry baby. Cry us a river.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 12, 2017
YourImaginaryBF:
kanu is winning on social media grin

Don't mind them my brother! The guy dey shit for pant under him bed now grin

I thought the pig said he is ready to lose his life on the struggle? Yeye dey smell
Conman Cownu

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by uzojames: 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
what a country
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by glorybasseymma: 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
The guy that record said dey are ready to die for biafia but he his far from were d army are standing.
My bros abeg make una get sense, I no sence is not common but try get small one.
I really pity for those jobless youth that want to end here life for nothing.

8 Likes

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by ghostridder: 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
The military have clearly shown that, they are acting based on strict instructions frm d president who thinks this is still 1984...shame on dem and president.. Zombies!
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by glorybasseymma: 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2017
The guy that record said dey are ready to die for biafia but he his far from were d army are standing.
My bros abeg make una get sense, I no sence is not common but try get small one.
I really pity for those jobless youth that want to end here life for nothing. embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
so he dey fear? he for surrender himself na.
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by omogin(f): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:
Good.

Nnamdi Kanu is a threat to Nigeria. We have been co-existing peacefully until this failure appeared from the United Kingdom,to brainwash other failures like him.

Just lock him up,and let us give him the Mandela treatment(25 Years in Jail) and nothing will happen.

Nigeria under an illiterate President you mean? Nigeria where the illiterate president has to kneel to beg governors under him to release funds sent to them for salaries and pension. Nigeria needs freedom
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by teflondoncuzo(m): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
So sticks and stones are not arms
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Opakan2: 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
I wonder why they released that clown in d first place. NK is a terrorist period.

You dey mind that Justice Binta? she fell for his cheap lies of being sick

Moreover top Igbo politicians funding Ipob and Kanu were running from pillar to post to secure his release, they went to beg the cabals. People like Uzor Kalu, Ekweremalu, Soludo and co..

This time around, let's see who will beg for him.. if those guys do anyhow, Yorubas will rise to crush them.

Very greedy people

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by YourImaginaryBF: 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
.and you believe he can burn Nigeria to the ground
SMH
no, he's just given the fg more reason to lock him up for good

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by ziegurf(m): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thank you for recognizing him as Mandela of south Africa
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by datribune: 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
DDeliverer:
Shameless soldiers!!

You come after an unarmed man with weapons...

For shame!!

What about d IPOB thugs around him?.
Having lied his way out of Kuje prison on bail, he should hav been wiser.
d other day when IPOB miscreants were hurling stones & bottles at armed soldiers who were out on a show of force, I predicted dat like El-zakzakky b4 him, Kanu was playing wit fire. I only pity d misguided youth who think UN or some country somewhere will come to save them frm Kanu's misadventure.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by CrtlAltDel: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
michytluv:
The guy with the camera made a sterling point.

"They want to threaten us to picking up arms so they'll have reasons to label"

It shows that IPOD are not miscreants.

They are fighting for a course and the world should just listen to them.
Too late, it is already on record, the whole world saw Igbos pelting NA with stones brandishing dangerous weapons……. Igbos drew the 1st blood, enjoy it while it last

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by uzojames: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
crisycent:
Big shout to Namdi Kanu and his followers. Hats off to those who won't "chicken out". The end of buhari is near. I hope there are plans to evacuate Hausa & fulani from the east and south south?
i blv you
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by enemyofprogress: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
Good for him. I am sure all those soldiers go be habooki wey no hear simple English, so that there won't be any communication between them and the biafrans.

Kill them all

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Sanchez01: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
NothingDoMe:
When the court has not said otherwise? Sarrki are you supporting the breakdown of law and order?
So you suddenly believe the court of a zoo without being preached to? Where were you when he was flouting his bail conditions?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by lafflaff123(m): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
omogin:

Nigeria under an illiterate President you mean? Nigeria where the illiterate president has to kneel to beg governors under him to release funds sent to them for salaries and pension. Nigeria needs freedom

Hey beauty.

Just taking time out from my busy schedule to say hi. What's going on?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
lafflaff123:
Good.

Why is the coward still hiding under his bed?i thought he said he is ready to give his life for the cause?coward.

He should come out and meet the soldiers like a man.

And he even said that the country will go aflame grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by omogin(f): 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
Same way they laid seige for Apostle Suleiman. Abia governor go and dispel those idiots who should be in sambisa doing the nation proud
Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by Throwback: 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
According to an eyewitness, the soldiers removed the Biafran flags positioned near Nnamdi Kanu's house after storming the area with about 15 armored trucks and 20 lorries.

What is Biafran flag doing on Nigerian soil?

Kanu should have come out to challenge them naa.

Arrogant braggart!

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Trying To Enter Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos, Video) by babyfaceafrica: 9:06pm On Sep 12, 2017
So what should we do now?..who KANU and fg epp

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Lockdown: Ongoing Protest In My Area, At Ibeju Lekki / Nigerians react to appointment of NNPC GMD on twttter (PICS) / Tinubu Meets Atiku At Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida University (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.