Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia (6308 Views)

CEO of Mosilo Group, Moses Siasia condoles With Gov Dickson over Mother's death / Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by nwabobo: 8:53pm On Sep 12, 2017

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by stevecantrell: 8:55pm On Sep 12, 2017
invention ?
ok.

1 Like

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by KingsJohnson(m): 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2017
Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by HollaAyo(m): 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2017

1 Like

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by nwabobo: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
stevecantrell:
invention ?

ok.
Thanks for calling my attention to it.
Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by BlackDBagba: 8:59pm On Sep 12, 2017
Ok
Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by Aonkuuse(m): 9:04pm On Sep 12, 2017
hahahaha do they call about kanu's hate speeches useless Un . the receive UN call nah. buffon

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by NothingDoMe: 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
@greatnigeria is just talking nonsense. Saying Nigeria is democratic and yet this military move is autocratic.

24 Likes

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by coolebux(m): 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
Python dance�indeed

2 Likes

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by babyfaceafrica: 9:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
Super story....I like the reply

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by Bari22: 9:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
They suppose to call you earlier, now its too late, we must capture that coward hiding under bed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by Temidayo9(m): 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
And who is this MOSES? Hope he is not bigger than a Nation called Nigeria

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by lordkush: 9:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
hmmmm

python dance exercise will flop big time.
even zombies and thier sponsors know they can't supress ipob activities, violent /not violent.

that senile kunu illiterate had no moral authority to have intervened in yaya jamehs case. he is a failure. always has been tho

and for the soldiers.
it's easy. you can't police people that want you dead. it's just a matter of time before they start dropping like flies

Nigerian army are very usless undisciplined and lack basic battle prowess. we know the statistics for bh na

1 soldier to 2 terrorists no matter how they try to hide the fact that the soldiers are dying we still know. very poor ratio when you consider all the training

all these because of buhari

the zombie below me is talking about living in harmony. grin
after this?

no wonder they are called zombies

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by Thegamingorca(m): 9:13pm On Sep 12, 2017
LoLmao. IPOB must be decisively death with.

The fate and lives of over 200 million nigerians to coexist and live together is being threatened by IPOB

I call on Buhari to fight violence with extreme violence.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by tobida: 9:14pm On Sep 12, 2017
It is all over social media.

I come here, nairaland is busy hiding news and stories making round on twitter.

I just cannot believe that Nigeria dont know technology and different platforms are carrying the news.

U hide on nairaland, can u hide on twitter, youtube, facebook equally carrying the same story.

As for Buhari, he is a complete and utter failure.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
All these because the HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims of the North don't want to go form their own country....... Arewastan..!

Yoruba are bold on Oodua

Igbos are Bold on Biafra

NigerDeltans are Boldness personified..

Middlebelt are becoming Bold on their own Country too

But the HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims are too scared of Arewastan because their country will be the Poorest Ever Country in the World.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by t12tosin: 9:15pm On Sep 12, 2017
O GBA enu tan o
Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by TheFreeOne: 9:18pm On Sep 12, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
All these because the HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims of the North don't want to go form their own country....... Arewastan..!

Yoruba are bold on Oodua

Igbos are Bold on Biafra

NigerDeltans are Boldness personified..

Middlebelt are becoming Bold on their own Country too

But the HausaFulaniKanuris-Muslims are too scared of Arewastan because their country will be the Poorest Ever Country in the World.

Aside the poverty their leaders need to be scared of the backlash that'll come in the wake of an arewa republic cos their downtrodden masses and almajiris will turn on them that they'll have no option than to use continuous force to suppress such uprising or they'll run away from the north.

And what of BH terrorists? Remember they are an affiliate of ISIS and they'll surely enforce full sharia in the north that'll not spare even the rich.

The insistence on one Nigeria is to the benefit of the evil northern establishment/cabals to maintain their control cos the day naija is restructured into regions or breaks up is the day their hegemony ends even in the north.

13 Likes

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by vedaxcool(m): 9:27pm On Sep 12, 2017
ipob always behaving like naive children

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by Built2last: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2017
Somewhere in the brain of these supporters of evil. They forget that the world is watching. They also tell you Nigeria is a sovereign state. Sudan was not a sovereign state when UN moved in abi.

Turkey and Iran are patiently waiting to unleash on Nigeria when it's time

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by aputel: 9:41pm On Sep 12, 2017
stevecantrell:
invention ?
ok.
Don't mind the rascals ,they are good in fake news

2 Likes

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by bettercreature(m): 9:44pm On Sep 12, 2017
Just look at the Epic reply,so we should keep watching the idiots because of fear of war?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by BoleynDynaSTY(f): 9:48pm On Sep 12, 2017
As much as most of you love what's happening doesn't make it right. If fg feels they need to lock up kanu then they really need to do that and stop harassing or trying to intimidate citizens. Everything they're doing now is really unnecessary, just trying to push ipob to react.

Sending more troops and mounting more road blocks, extorting from motorists is evil, and we have to condemn what's wrong.

5 Likes

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by DonVikings: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
One UNKNOWN Pig called Moses Siasia receives a call from UNITED NATIONS. grin grin

I'm surprised chukwu Abuko Lakpalakpa himself didn't call the pig. grin

May this dirty boxers fall on Moses' head. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by hollah123: 9:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
lordkush:
hmmmm

python dance exercise will flop big time.
even zombies and thier sponsors know they can't supress ipob activities, violent /not violent.

that senile kunu illiterate had no moral authority to have intervened in yaya jamehs case. he is a failure. always has been tho

and for the soldiers.
it's easy. you can't police people that want you dead. it's just a matter of time before they start dropping like flies

Nigerian army are very usless undisciplined and lack basic battle prowess. we know the statistics for bh na

1 soldier to 2 terrorists no matter how they try to hide the fact that the soldiers are dying we still know. very poor ratio when you consider all the training

all these because of buhari

the zombie below me is talking about living in harmony. grin
after this?

no wonder they are called zombies
u people boast that u are brave n courageous Shebi,i pray there is full blown out war in the south east. let's see what u ve Gat. mad people that are blind to the fact that kanu is just playing bitter politics with there life, biafra is pdp military wing n i thank God that it have been reported that 4 Hausa men have been killed Shebi by tomorrow morning am sure Hausa's would have killed over 500 igbos in the North n ur eye go clear say referendum is gotten by passing the bill n not calling others derogatory names

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by shukuokukobambi: 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2017
Built2last:
Somewhere in the brain of these supporters of evil. They forget that the world is watching. They also tell you Nigeria is a sovereign state. Sudan was not a sovereign state when UN moved in abi.

Turkey and Iran are patiently waiting to unleash on Nigeria when it's time

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The way you brainwashed zombies confidently and arrogantly deceive yourselves is pure comedy gold. Its no longer Trump and Putin? Its now conservative Islamic Turkey and Iran to come fight for you that claims to be Jewish? cheesy

And you expect sane humans to come partner with you in this display of shameful self delusion? smh!

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by ofai: 10:05pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thegamingorca:

The fate and lives of over 200 million nigerians to coexist and live together is being threatened by IPOB

see this coward shivering over kanu

3 Likes

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by tribalistseun: 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2017
Buhari will be jailed by ICC soon

2 Likes

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by ofai: 10:08pm On Sep 12, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The way you brainwashed zombies confidently and arrogantly deceive yourselves is pure comedy gold. Its no longer Trump and Putin? Its now conservative Islamic Turkey and Iran to come fight for you that claims to be Jewish? cheesy

And you expect sane humans to come partner with you in this display of shameful self delusion? smh!

you new found voice makes me curious. we shall see how bullets defeat an ideology. help yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by leofab(f): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2017
Let's thread carefully
Re: I Just Received A Call From UN On Military Invasion Of Abia - Moses Siasia by modik(m): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Co-existence of Nigerians........Should this be by force in this 21st century

I no wan stay with you cos u no value my life.....No u must stay/live with me

I wan manage my destiny by myself cos you've sidelined me for over 50 years..........No, I must suppress you and manage you into the gutter!!!!!

What coloration of unity by force is this??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of ASIWAJU BOLA TINUBU Haters. / North Is Provoking Nigerians: Civil War Looms — Lam Adesina / Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.