Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Ever Heard Of EUROTOPHOBIA? :fear Of Female Genitals?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Heard Of EUROTOPHOBIA? :fear Of Female Genitals?? (1286 Views)

95% Of Female Students Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful —lady Rev / Does Having Sex With Many Partners Expand A Woman's Genitals? / We Recovered The Male Victim On Top Of Female Colleague - FUTO Hostel Mates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Heard Of EUROTOPHOBIA? :fear Of Female Genitals?? by kadinnal(f): 11:28pm On Sep 12, 2017
Eurotophobia is the irrational and persistent fear of the female Instruments and applies to both men and women. For men, they fear the female Instruments for the reason that they are unfamiliar with it and because of the lack of understanding of the female Instruments. For others, the thought of the female Instruments can be arousing for them but because of suppressed and repressed thoughts and self-control that they should not have intercourse, this feeling of sexual excitement can become a fear or phobia instead. This can be a conditioned response so that they can repress their emotions and carnal desires. For females in some countries, parents fear for their daughters virginity and may resort to genital mutilation. Other women who fear for their own sexual purity may also resort to self-mutilation. This is commonly found in African countries where they call this practice as female circumcision. This can lead to serious complications later in life and if not properly done at times can lead to death. Persons with this fear often think of sex as an impure and bad thing thus they would do anything to avoid it. They will stay away from women and women with this fear will not have any interaction with men. They can become introverts in the process. Treatment includes behavioral therapy. Proper education that sex is not bad and that mutilation of the female Instruments can be life- threatening is important to save women’s lives

Re: Ever Heard Of EUROTOPHOBIA? :fear Of Female Genitals?? by slyd90(m): 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2017
Indeed this is an eye opener to me.
good job

1 Like

Re: Ever Heard Of EUROTOPHOBIA? :fear Of Female Genitals?? by HollaAyo(m): 11:33pm On Sep 12, 2017
shocked fear of puna? I die

2 Likes

Re: Ever Heard Of EUROTOPHOBIA? :fear Of Female Genitals?? by kadinnal(f): 11:50pm On Sep 12, 2017
its a real phobia,i know someone with it!! Mynd44 does
Re: Ever Heard Of EUROTOPHOBIA? :fear Of Female Genitals?? by EmyLeo(m): 12:04am On Sep 13, 2017
cheesycheesycheesy, if i hear say i get this kin phobiacheesy..

#pesin go just turn bobrisky all of a sudden,cheesy
Re: Ever Heard Of EUROTOPHOBIA? :fear Of Female Genitals?? by kadinnal(f): 12:14am On Sep 13, 2017
EmyLeo:
cheesycheesycheesy, if i hear say i get this kin phobiacheesy..

#pesin go just turn bobrisky all of a sudden,cheesy
E DEY OOOO
Re: Ever Heard Of EUROTOPHOBIA? :fear Of Female Genitals?? by ibkkk(f): 4:56am On Sep 13, 2017
Great!
Re: Ever Heard Of EUROTOPHOBIA? :fear Of Female Genitals?? by captainbangz: 6:53am On Sep 13, 2017
I am EUROTOPHOBIC!

If you think i am lying, a trial will convince you.
Re: Ever Heard Of EUROTOPHOBIA? :fear Of Female Genitals?? by Nobody: 7:36am On Sep 13, 2017
Why would anyone fear a female genital?
Re: Ever Heard Of EUROTOPHOBIA? :fear Of Female Genitals?? by shams040(m): 7:43am On Sep 13, 2017
Sabrina18:
Why would anyone fear a female genital?

Bec no every one was created in desame way
Re: Ever Heard Of EUROTOPHOBIA? :fear Of Female Genitals?? by Stevengerd(m): 7:47am On Sep 13, 2017
Ah never get phobia for death & large crowd. na puna ah go kon get phobia for? Aiye mi, Funkeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Most Sexually-diseased States In The U.S. Revealed In Comprehensive Map. / “I Have Slept With 88.8% Of Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just USELESS” - Guy / Suspected Sidechick Of Stephanie Coker's Husband Finally Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.