Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Eedrees Abdulkareem,The King Is Back,back And Better New Single - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Eedrees Abdulkareem,The King Is Back,back And Better New Single (1577 Views)

Styl-plus, Back And Better New Album ---hot Or Not ?---- / The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) / 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eedrees Abdulkareem,The King Is Back,back And Better New Single by Enukpelebe: 8:34am On Feb 27, 2010
LISTEN TO NEW EEDRESS ABDUKALREEMS SINGLE TITLED CALABAR GIRL, COURTESY OF KENNIS MUSIC

http://www.notjustok.com/2010/02/26/online-premiere-eedris-abdulkareem-ft-vicky-e-calabar-girl/#comments

B4 I FORGOT MUST CONFESS I LOVE HIS TRADITIONAL WEDDING PIX WHICH I CAME ACCROSS AND WANNA KNOW IF THEY ARE STILL TOGETHER, SO CUTE

Re: Eedrees Abdulkareem,The King Is Back,back And Better New Single by FBS: 9:08am On Feb 27, 2010
Calabar girl . . .ewoooooooooo! grin
Re: Eedrees Abdulkareem,The King Is Back,back And Better New Single by ElRazur: 10:09am On Feb 27, 2010
Anyone else think the way the song start is wrong? It feels like something is missing. I am not so sure I am feeling this track apart from the chorus. The whole autotune is just not my cup of tea.
Re: Eedrees Abdulkareem,The King Is Back,back And Better New Single by bigmans1: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2010
yeah dat single na #100,000,000  grin[/color][color=#006600]
Re: Eedrees Abdulkareem,The King Is Back,back And Better New Single by Enukpelebe: 5:55am On Feb 28, 2010
@bigones11

Nice One
Re: Eedrees Abdulkareem,The King Is Back,back And Better New Single by wengewenge: 9:13am On Feb 28, 2010
am not too impressed, the real eedris remedy i know can do far better. he is on kennis music now .
Re: Eedrees Abdulkareem,The King Is Back,back And Better New Single by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 28, 2010
i expected a more matured sound and song from him. but with kennis, men na no show!
Re: Eedrees Abdulkareem,The King Is Back,back And Better New Single by abdurrazaq(m): 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2010
Enukpelebe:

B4 I FORGOT MUST CONFESS I LOVE HIS TRADITIONAL WEDDING PIX WHICH I CAME ACCROSS AND WANNA KNOW IF THEY ARE STILL TOGETHER, SO CUTE
Yes Na angry you think his marriage will break up and it won't make magazines' frontpage grin cheesy
I initially thought this song was dedicated to calabar people/carnival because it was first aired around November/December 09 when the calabar festival around the corner. He can surely do better than this . I think he is featured on another song that is enjoying airplay now in Lagos. I don't know the title of the song or other artistes yet.
Is he really back with kennis? This "Proudly Presents" get as he be ooo
Re: Eedrees Abdulkareem,The King Is Back,back And Better New Single by eleshin(m): 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2010
he is back with kennis afta a flopped Album 2 yrs ago.maybe he thinks promotion is his problem.4 an instant local hit he shud feature terry g or timaya,if he wants sumtin more den 2face shud b in studio wit him.
Re: Eedrees Abdulkareem,The King Is Back,back And Better New Single by Abagworo(m): 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2010
eleshin:

he is back with kennis afta a flopped Album 2 yrs ago.maybe he thinks promotion is his problem.4 an instant local hit [b]he shud feature terry g or timaya,if he wants sumtin more den 2face shud b in studio wit him. [/b]

my guy i used to be a big terry g fan but after visiting the hospital as a result of multiple ear complications,i was forced to have a rethink.music with banky w or 2face will do.
Re: Eedrees Abdulkareem,The King Is Back,back And Better New Single by abdurrazaq(m): 11:12am On Mar 02, 2010
Abagworo:

my guy i used to be a big terry g fan but after visiting the hospital as a result of multiple ear complications,i was forced to have a rethink.music with banky w or 2face will do.
grin grin grin
What kind of complications is that? Terry G will just ginger the madness swagga of any artiste he touch work with these days. Intellectual Madman FREE ME grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Vs Ne-yo (who Is Better) / Terry G Stole Danny Young's Track To Sing "jah Hailo Or Elo" / Eminik - INSANE [free Instrumental]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.