Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

Python Dance In Umuahia: Senate South-East Caucus Cautions Military - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Python Dance In Umuahia: Senate South-East Caucus Cautions Military (24216 Views)

Reps: South East Caucus Automatically Knocked Out From Getting Minority Leader / Nnamdi Kanu: How I Was Smuggled Out Of Nigeria During Operation Python Dance / 2019: PDP South East Caucus, MASSOB Okay Atiku/obi Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Dance In Umuahia: Senate South-East Caucus Cautions Military by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:42am On Sep 13, 2017
mesoprogress:

Nigeria is not at war, people are only exercising their constitutional and universally guaranteed rights

http://punchng.com/python-dance-senate-south-east-caucus-defends-kanu-cautions-military/

Word!
Re: Python Dance In Umuahia: Senate South-East Caucus Cautions Military by THUNDAR(m): 8:45am On Sep 13, 2017
Zceesneh:
Nigerian army are very weak all they know is to fight harmless civilians, ordinary boko haram they can't defeat, shame to them

Let me pretend I don't know which army you are talking about!!!

Nigeria got the best of LAND SOLDIERS IN AFRICA AND THE WHOLE WORLD
Re: Python Dance In Umuahia: Senate South-East Caucus Cautions Military by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 13, 2017
Aufbauh:
Statement like this makes me tend to believe the notion that the Igbos either have no leaders of thought or the leaders lack the Will to offer directions to the followers.

Grievous civil disturbance like this shouldn't be seen from the perception of politics or parochialism.
What is expected from political leaders in the region should be to preach persuasive obedience to civil responsibility, and not to play to the galary.
thank you bro
has the senator himself find time to talk or discuss with his brothers on their agitations. Should it be the time of crisis the imbicile should know his suppose to say something. The Governors in the region called him to a meeting, but insisted. This useless senator should be asked of the efforts he make on his people .
Now the yawa don gash, hes in Abuja crying foul
Until when we're sincere with ourselves that when we can make progress

1 Like

Re: Python Dance In Umuahia: Senate South-East Caucus Cautions Military by raystanley(m): 8:50am On Sep 13, 2017
Nigeria may not survive this...
Re: Python Dance In Umuahia: Senate South-East Caucus Cautions Military by raystanley(m): 8:50am On Sep 13, 2017
Nigeria may not survive this
Re: Python Dance In Umuahia: Senate South-East Caucus Cautions Military by HoluwarTohbar(f): 8:55am On Sep 13, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Romance Section please
Hahahahaha...she displayed some intellect lacking in the women in your family right? cheesy
Re: Python Dance In Umuahia: Senate South-East Caucus Cautions Military by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 13, 2017
THUNDAR:

keep on deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: Python Dance In Umuahia: Senate South-East Caucus Cautions Military by MrGerald(m): 9:25am On Sep 13, 2017
blaqoracle:
yes! It is pay back time for the Igbo. What you wish others is what you get. When Jonathan Good luck was in power, the Igbo held sway, they were in strategic position in power, from the chief of army staff to minister of finance, from petroleum to aviation, from stock exchange director to energy. Every complaint by other Nigerians were brushed aside by the popular axion:" we are only writing the wrong of the past".
The Igbo were at the forefront of pushing Jonathan in declaring a state of emergency in the three northeastern states: borno, Adamawa and yobe. Chief of army staff, ihiejerika, an Igbo man precised over the whole massacre of over two thousand people at baga, with the pretext of crushing book haram. General shuwa was diabolically killed, a death book haram never claimed responsibility, an attack on buhari, book haram never claimed responsibility. All these ipob agitation is an attempt by Igbo to cover up their past atrocities. Unfortunately for them, they dealing with hausa-Fulani, an ethnic group that never forget.in fact they trained to remember.
As long as Nigeria continues to use naira, Igbo can never rule Nigeria because naira simply mean NEVER ALLOW IGBO RULE AGAIN.
Small boy, how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Python Dance In Umuahia: Senate South-East Caucus Cautions Military by zingobaby: 9:27am On Sep 13, 2017
yes I support the senator,buhari is a wicked man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Python Dance In Umuahia: Senate South-East Caucus Cautions Military by 2016v2017: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Python Dance In Umuahia: Senate South-East Caucus Cautions Military by 2016v2017: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2017
zingobaby:
yes I support the senator,buhari is a wicked man
Re: Python Dance In Umuahia: Senate South-East Caucus Cautions Military by 2016v2017: 9:33am On Sep 13, 2017
BAILMONEY:
IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH BULLHARI AND HIS FAMILY angry
Amen
Re: Python Dance In Umuahia: Senate South-East Caucus Cautions Military by 2016v2017: 9:34am On Sep 13, 2017
Mekanus:
Nigeria is a really fcked up country with a president that has the mentality of cavemen.
Re: Python Dance In Umuahia: Senate South-East Caucus Cautions Military by 2016v2017: 9:37am On Sep 13, 2017
sirdouglas:
The situation is getting more interesting by the day. Buhari is shooting himself on the foot. He is giving this man more relevance by the day and gaining more sympathisers. Once the igbo faction in Senate start beating the succession drum just know that it is over.
Re: Python Dance In Umuahia: Senate South-East Caucus Cautions Military by Tamass: 9:37am On Sep 13, 2017
Aufbauh:

Ipob miscreants are lucky Buhari is ruling in his old age, and old age normally come with maturity.
He's too lenient with those miscreants but as expected he has seen it all as an old man. And also knowing that the agitation is leading to nowhere he's not perturbed.

Typical of Ipob online chest beaters, go and comfort your bros cheesy
Leave the mumus,they don't understand where all this will lead us to..what the Biafrans are on the verge of doing is tantamount to treason, you will hear the so called Igbos saying I am ready to spill every last drop of blood in me to achieve Biafra if a referendum is not given of which am sure Mr president will never subject to such plea,then isn't it obvious that they are trying to wage a war on the whole Nigerian government.. What is most painful is that if anything should happen it won't affect KANU or Buhari but these useless ones shouting ipob without knowing their future will be the victims.. Its so disheartening why some people can't think on their own but will limit themselves to what their leaders are saying...do the stupid ipob think KANU's family will be harmed am sure his children are somewhere safe already..why didn't he make his son the leader of the BSS...use common sense na,its not too difficult... Your chase for Biafra is futile
A word is enough for the wise!

1 Like

Re: Python Dance In Umuahia: Senate South-East Caucus Cautions Military by BAILMONEY: 9:56am On Sep 13, 2017
bamidelee:

and you and your family Ameen
oloriburuku Omo Igbo
YOU MUST BE AN EWEDU MUSLIM
Re: Python Dance In Umuahia: Senate South-East Caucus Cautions Military by BAILMONEY: 9:58am On Sep 13, 2017
ExInferis:

Um, no.

They're actually sitting pretty.

In Aso Rock.

Re: Python Dance In Umuahia: Senate South-East Caucus Cautions Military by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 13, 2017
And the fools are here talking shiiiiit that IPOB are violence group. Has IPOB ever bomb or shut at any Nigeria security agencies

We are calling for REFERENDUM not war. But Nigeria government have chosen war our Peaceful REFERENDUM we are agitating for.

#REFERENDUM
Re: Python Dance In Umuahia: Senate South-East Caucus Cautions Military by Nuclearbomb(m): 11:00am On Sep 13, 2017
cstr1000:

That is his own brand of truth. And i won't be surprised if he is from yorubaland.
They are our worst enemies.
The tragedy would be forgetting and failing to repay them when the time comes for sweet revenge.
We are patiently waiting for you folks to bring it on...can't wait any longer!
Re: Python Dance In Umuahia: Senate South-East Caucus Cautions Military by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2017
DonVikings:
Nnamdi Kanu is a fool.
- Ipob yoot Firefire. grin grin grin

You must be a descendant of prophet Muhammad the child rapist
Re: Python Dance In Umuahia: Senate South-East Caucus Cautions Military by Bobnotrouble: 11:41am On Sep 13, 2017
Aufbauh:
Statement like this makes me tend to believe the notion that the Igbos either have no leaders of thought or the leaders lack the Will to offer directions to the followers.

Grievous civil disturbance like this shouldn't be seen from the perception of politics or parochialism.
What is expected from political leaders in the region should be to preach persuasive obedience to civil responsibility, and not to play to the galary.

Absolutely!
My concern is the collateral damage.
Some of the behind-the-scene leaders fanning this ember of violence would unfortunately holed themselves outside the region leaving the innocents and/or the gullible ipob members to suffer the consequence.

1 Like

Re: Python Dance In Umuahia: Senate South-East Caucus Cautions Military by victorioushands: 11:43am On Sep 13, 2017
God will punish the senators. I won't even bother reading it through because they are simply playing politics with lives and properties in the south east. If they have any brains, power or balls, they must stop Kanu Jim before this Fire razes the whole region. Enough warning.

1 Like

Re: Python Dance In Umuahia: Senate South-East Caucus Cautions Military by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 13, 2017
The caucus is ryt on this one. Military operations come as a last resort. The op. python dance is naively impulsive n undue, it will only escalate an already tense n volatile situation. PMB small sense fall on u! This is the stage for debate n policy!...n not show of force! Unless ofcourse the FG has conceded to losing the argument...

1 Like

Re: Python Dance In Umuahia: Senate South-East Caucus Cautions Military by Kennydoc(m): 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
blaqoracle:
yes! It is pay back time for the Igbo. What you wish others is what you get. When Jonathan Good luck was in power, the Igbo held sway, they were in strategic position in power, from the chief of army staff to minister of finance, from petroleum to aviation, from stock exchange director to energy. Every complaint by other Nigerians were brushed aside by the popular axion:" we are only writing the wrong of the past".
The Igbo were at the forefront of pushing Jonathan in declaring a state of emergency in the three northeastern states: borno, Adamawa and yobe. Chief of army staff, ihiejerika, an Igbo man precised over the whole massacre of over two thousand people at baga, with the pretext of crushing book haram. General shuwa was diabolically killed, a death book haram never claimed responsibility, an attack on buhari, book haram never claimed responsibility. All these ipob agitation is an attempt by Igbo to cover up their past atrocities. Unfortunately for them, they dealing with hausa-Fulani, an ethnic group that never forget.in fact they trained to remember.
As long as Nigeria continues to use naira, Igbo can never rule Nigeria because naira simply mean NEVER ALLOW IGBO RULE AGAIN.

You write like a senseless person.
So now that Jonathan's administration is out of power and Ihejirika is no longer COAS, how come Boko Haram are still killing people bombing everywhere in the north east?
How many people have you heard were killed by IPOB?
Guy, Igbos are never like the north easterners. They are no match to us. You can't subdue the entire Igbo race and go free, it's not possible.
If it comes to war (God forbid), we have millions of Igbos within and outside this country that will pump in funds to fight the war. Igbos have the highest diasporan remittances in Nigeria, so be sure that there will be funds.
And don't think the Middle belt and South West will fight on the side of Nigeria this time around. As a matter of fact, it will be Igbos against the core north, and we'll see how it will pan out.
And yes, the north is paying and will still pay for all it's atrocities in this country. Real development and civilisation will still elude them for years till they repent.

I've been a one-Nigerian Igbo, but with the kind of hatred and bitterness I see against Igbos, my heart is turning towards the whole separation ish.
No matter how poor the Igbo land (Biafra) is as a country, it can never be in a worse state than it presently is under Nigeria. At least, we can be freed from the limiting shackles of the north, and join the league of nations that are ready to embrace real civilisation.
Re: Python Dance In Umuahia: Senate South-East Caucus Cautions Military by steph2sweet(f): 3:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
BAILMONEY:
IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL WITH BULLHARI AND HIS FAMILY angry
Iseeeeee
Re: Python Dance In Umuahia: Senate South-East Caucus Cautions Military by sirdouglas(m): 8:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
THUNDAR:

so I will like to know which war they have fought and won before Mugu
Re: Python Dance In Umuahia: Senate South-East Caucus Cautions Military by THUNDAR(m): 8:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
sirdouglas:
so I will like to know which war they have fought and won before Mugu

You are a DISGRACE to yourself!

If I fire you now, you go say na DEVIL
Re: Python Dance In Umuahia: Senate South-East Caucus Cautions Military by blaqoracle: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
MrGerald:
Small boy, how old are you?
tell me your village, I will tell you it origin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency: Northern Elders Move Against Obasanjo / Court Discharges Dino Melaye Over False Information / Igbos Share Ancestry With Jews - New Report Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.