Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers (35424 Views)

Russian Trolls Meddling In 2020 US Elections Take Cover In Nigeria - CNN / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With Ipob Members After Erev Shabbat In Israel(photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by ritababe(f): 3:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:

don't mind those Propagandist. IPOB has never attacked any hausa during protest

every thief or vandal in abia state is now tagged IPOB...can you imagine the Propaganda?

I laugh at the bolded because am an eye witness

1 Like

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by maxzzo1(m): 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
madridguy:
They have done well. The Nigeria Army are ready to give any individual, group full war right now. Be you Arewa, Oduduwa or IPOB.

Nigeria is bigger than anyone.

foolish talk instead u sue 4 peace n let sense fal on president,if every body start hw many front can naija army fight? bh dey one corner o.
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by mceze(m): 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ekwekwe1:

igbos residing in the north were warned to return home cause we forsee dangers, instead they despise us claiming they are "northern igbos".
whatever befalls them, they should take it in good fate.

You are an ediot..If they return, will you carter for them and their family? Use your brain!
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by WebSurfer(m): 4:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
MaziOmenuko:

After building your career on film-making and photography, establishing contacts and creating a brand name for yourself in a particular region/area for 15yrs, how would you feel if you are forced to relocate to another region? You will end up starting afresh to compete with existing brand in the new area, carving a niche for your brand that is alien to your new environment. That is how it feels when u ask igbos in the northern country to come back. I am only responding to you becuase I feel u may have the intellectual capacity to understand my point. But if incase my efforts at breaking it down for you is still beyond your ability, pls don't border to reply anymore. I can't go lower than this.
That is why i am saying these signs are here now.. i am not igbo but if i was one, i should use my senses to start a back up plan... such is life
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by madridguy(m): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
But you're calling us unity begger back then? Let them face their music

maxzzo1:

foolish talk instead u sue 4 peace n let sense fal on president,if every body start hw many front can naija army fight? bh dey one corner o.
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by kzubyar(m): 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2017
[quote author=haryorbarmie83 post=60408655]Then by the time northerners will start their own, am sure it will be worst more than this.[/quotethey will not
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by mceze(m): 4:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
Mathemagician1:
No weapons to defend yourselves umu-Igbo? No problem!

Ever heard of molotov cocktail? Google it. It's cheap and easy to make.

USE IT!!!!

Ndi-Igbo must stop playing the victim and start reacting. It's time to take your destiny in your hands.

And you are here typing? Why don't you assist them in making it and also join in the struggle..Anuofia!
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by ofai: 4:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
ritababe:

I laugh at the bolded because am an eye witness

in Aba? yesterday? it's not true.
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by ritababe(f): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:

it is, check front page u will one many pics there to feed your eyes

1 Like

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by ritababe(f): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:

Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by greggng: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ekwekwe1:

igbos residing in the north were warned to return home cause we forsee dangers, instead they despise us claiming they are "northern igbos".
whatever befalls them, they should take it in good fate.

Your name suggests thay you re a stubborn fly that will end up in the belle of the bird. Continue with ur Ekwekwe
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by indoorscholar(m): 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
Where was this efficiency when herdsmen were killing people in the south?
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by ofai: 6:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
ritababe:

Did you see it or you are referring me to another post?
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by ritababe(f): 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:

of course, let me look for the thread for u
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by ritababe(f): 6:10pm On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:

https://www.nairaland.com/4050395/experience-ipob-boys-aba-today
you will see everything there even my comment.
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by ofai: 6:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
ritababe:

https://www.nairaland.com/4050395/experience-ipob-boys-aba-today

you will see everything there even my comment.

If it is post you are referring to then you have no case against IPOB. It's been trashed out. Every vandal wearing biafra clothes now makes them IPOB right?

Every criminal wearing a khaki of camouflage is now a member of the army right?

Every killer wearing a crucifix is now a church goer right?

Tell me something else.
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by ritababe(f): 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:

If it is post you are referring to then you have no case against IPOB. It's been trashed out. Every vandal wearing biafra clothes now makes them IPOB right?

Every criminal wearing a khaki of camouflage is now a member of the army right?

Every killer wearing a crucifix is now a church goer right?

Tell me something else.

if you read the thread u will see where I made a comment that yes they are causing trouble here, am in aba and am seeing everything, I can't argue more bro come to aba and see for yourself.
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by ofai: 6:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
ritababe:

if you read the thread u will see where I made a comment that yes they are causing trouble here, am in aba and am seeing everything, I can't argue more bro come to aba and see for yourself.

my sister was in Aba via Umuahia, she said ipob and army are fighting. IPOB can't be fighting army and their own people at the same time.

some miscreants misbehaving does not make them IPOB, that is my point.
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by ritababe(f): 6:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
ofai:

my sister was in Aba via Umuahia, she said ipob and army are fighting. IPOB can't be fighting army and their own people at the same time.

some miscreants misbehaving does not make them IPOB, that is my point.

ok
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by TellMeNothing: 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Very sad. Shey you have started attacking the hausas; when they start up north, you start crying genocide. F00ls! This is how you are going to jeopardize some businesses that it took igbos years of sweating to establish in kano and other northern starts.

Be killing aboki-shoemakers, truckpushers and kiosk owners while when they attack, they will kill rich igbo business men with families and dependents.

Just don't forget you started it first.

Disgrace of a group bringing shame and war to the igbo nation.

No be lie.. They have already started...
My uncle just call me now say them burn shop for kd
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by ofai: 10:30pm On Sep 13, 2017
gowaga68:
A deadly confrontation immediately ensued between IPOB members and soldiers and ultimately led to some members venting their anger on the Hausa community in the area, according to reports.
I hope this isn't coming from Ibos.
Just looking at the writeup one kind.

That narrative is not true.
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by rainylad(f): 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
pawesome:
Hausas jst de de calm d watch...if dem stat dia own,we all knw who dis is goan affect most

Please shut up!!...hausaman blablbabla all the time...are you lots so cowardly sissified?...always portraying the hausaman as larger than life who has monopoly of violence..nonsense
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by pawesome(m): 6:38am On Sep 14, 2017
rainylad:

Please shut up!!...hausaman blablbabla all the time...are you lots so cowardly sissified?...always portraying the hausaman as larger than life who has monopoly of violence..nonsense
he is better than u...i have lived wit a hausa man and an igbo man n i knw exactly wt am sayn...so bounce
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by gowaga68: 7:19am On Sep 14, 2017
ofai:

That narrative is not true.
I pray it doesn't and yet more news are indicating such happened .
If war starts now ( God forbid) only the grass cutters will feel it.
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by chubinwa(m): 8:57am On Sep 14, 2017
haryorbarmie83:
Then by the time northerners will start their own, am sure it will be worst more than this.
nonsense.. what have dey nt done to biafrans.
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by princemartinsG(m): 9:17am On Sep 14, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu had one of the greatest opportunity of his lifetime presented before him to write his name in Gold but a it seem now this opportunity is gradually slipping off his fingers.

If he had been tactful and foresighted, he would have broadened the scope of his campaign beyond the singular issue of Biafra and incorporate a general agenda on poverty across the country, corruption, developmental restructuring, insensitivity of political leaders over the plight of Nigerians, peace, unity, mutual tolerance etc.

This would have cut across board and show that his agitations are not merely sectional but in line with the interest of all Nigerians regardless of tribe, religion, political affiliation or what have you.

The entirety of Nigerians from the north, West, East, labour, pressure groups would have keyed into his campaign and he would have assumed the status of a demigod generally accepted by all. He would have garnered and waged a common front against the enemies and looters of our fatherland.

Intellectually he should have brought in issues of underdevelopment affecting the north and south, education, health etc and he would have metamorphosised into a national leader with countless opinion followers and not merely a biafran agitator.

Wisdom actually profiteth in all things.

At this time, Nigeria needs a National leader who will incorporate all issues faced by the poor masses across the nation in effort to drive home the need for national progress.

Finally let all agitators first address issues starting from the councillors, chairmen, state governors before pushing for an agitation against the central authority.

I look forward to the day I will be opportuned to rally all Nigerians together in line with a common cause which will lead to the true practical development befitting for Nigeria.

Long live FRN
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by Xfemt(m): 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2017
sarrki:

Gbenu re soun
ekpa
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by Duru1(m): 4:02pm On Dec 05, 2017
Where is the unity some dumbass goons talk about Nigeria?
Re: Hausa Men Take Cover In A Police Station After Clash With IPOB Members In Rivers by Xfemt(m): 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2018
sarrki:

Gbenu re soun
oloshi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Bello Maitama Yusuf As Member Nigerian Railway Corporation Board / Jerry Gana, Audu, Others Decamp To PDP At Zonal Congress In Benue / Asari Dokubo Chides Wike Over Insult On Amanyanabo Of Kalabari Kingdom (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.