Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege (66799 Views)

Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu’s Home, Block Entrance To His Residence / Soldiers Beat And Flog IPOB Supporters In Isiala Ngwa, Abia (Photos, Video) / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by reality1010: 12:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
shineeye1:
INDECISION IS A DISEASE.
The Nigerian Army ought to have picked up this KANU fellow at the first closest advance to him. KANU ought to be arrested and decently housed somewhere now in the interest of reduced casualties. The man is now an unapologetic outlaw who sees himself beyond the Nigerian law. A man who has hoisted flags of another sovereignty within his territory and propels his followers to do worse! Is that how you go about a genuine course? Nigeria has a penchant for mismanagement of crisis.

Mark my words, this sovereign indecision is bound to take a heavy toll!
Why do u celebrate independence, bc one Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe fought d British for it while d entity called Nigeria remained a colonial property and you r happy.Tell me what is wrong for a tribe to ask for self determination through referendum.If agitation for self determination through democratic means which is referendum is wrong to u then u r evil and inhumane.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
mudia3012:
your leader kanu his making a fool of you who are is followers... how can he be fighting for you and is children are in London...be wise you ipob supporters..your leader looks like a junky..... how can a junky who takes drugs be your leader...it would not work
So u want to choose a leader for us,Afonja,but u allowed d vegetable to be ur leader?

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by fabre4: 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
fergie001:
cool
War does no one any good.

"Righteousness exalts a nation,but sin is a reproach to any people."-Osibanjo Yemi

May God grant Muhamadu Buhari the wisdom of President Umuaru Yar'Adua.

That's all.

That's a bible verse not osibanjo quote before one would mistake him for being righteous
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
yaqq:
Is it that this people are bunch of nonentities or wah? how can a group be agitating for a country without a clear map. east can never be carve out of Nigeria, loading of trucks with just placards and touts shouting Biafra wont stop the Nigeria army from killing you people, the moment ONE Nigerian army is wounded then they will be massacre. we already have a lot of ibos with massive investments up north. we should thread with caution pls

Afonja Muslim spotted
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by Highbhee(m): 12:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
yaqq:
Is it that this people are bunch of nonentities or wah? how can a group be agitating for a country without a clear map. east can never be carve out of Nigeria, loading of trucks with just placards and touts shouting Biafra wont stop the Nigeria army from killing you people, the moment ONE Nigerian army is wounded then they will be massacre. we already have a lot of ibos with massive investments up north. we should thread with caution pls

Are you a human being or human beast...
Massacre?!!...

Am from d west.... And am giving D's utter condemnation

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by fergie001: 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
fabre4:

That's a bible verse not osibanjo quote before one would mistake him for being righteous
I know its a bible verse but are you insinuating he isn't righteous?
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
victorvezx:
This are simply jobless youths. Today is Wednesday, this people are suppose to be at work instead of packing themselves like sardines in buses to go to their jobless leader house. Nnamdi Kanu is simply using the jobless youths in igboland for his own agenda. He never comes out when the military are passing, he only comes out when they have left. He is simply using this jobless youths as human shield
Tell Government to provide jobs for them since they are jobless

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by frisky2good(m): 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
brainpulse:
If the Nigerian army really wants to act and show its strength, all of this won't deterred them. And nothing will the UN do, Nigerian government already has video evidences of Kanu calling for arms and instigating war and genocide against other tribes.
The other thing that will happen is for Federal government to call for state of emergency then it will become red for una, you will be sleeping and waking up with the military.

Just a travel ban on Buhari will be enough. Remember his doctors are in UK.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by luluman: 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
alexmaye:
Na wa o Nigerian army and their wa ha la sef. Mtcheeew let me be on the look out for sarki and his anti ipob zombies.
Why not IPOB & their wahala?
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by 2016v2017: 12:35pm On Sep 13, 2017
georgen2u:
How many can u kill buhari, u are only dividing Nigeria the more, do not force this people to arms
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by Odingo1: 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
Pidgin2:

Kanu will find his way out of the country when it starts or he will hide in a tunnel like Saddam Hussein, it is these ones that will suffer. While I commend their bravery it is always good to listen to the advice of our elders, many who experienced the war will tell you it's not worth it, the east has come this far no need to reverse everything again but we young ones reason with strength rather than brain
As I said before this not stone age,let them start the war and the genocide on Igbos,that is what the north want and some of their south west supporters,we shall see how it will end.

3 Likes

Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by ChristyB(f): 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
God please help us oo i hope this won't gradually turn into a war.
I fear for this country
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by luluman: 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
georgen2u:
How many can u kill buhari, u are only dividing Nigeria the more, do not force this people to arms
And your small brain thinks they can conquer Nigeria?
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by lathrowinger: 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
May their soul rest in person in advance...
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by shineeye1: 12:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
paBuhari:
Bro just relax and see how the zoo will disgrace themselves in this show of shame. For every act of impunity committed against Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB wins. The whole world is watching. Two battalions of soldiers to arrest one man? shocked Kanu is giving the zoo sleepless nights. cool cool

Any people who LEARNT NOTHING from the horrible loss of three million souls of their own, can be likened to baboons! Where then shall the zoo be?
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by luluman: 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
fergie001:
cool

"Righteousness exalts a nation,but sin is a reproach to any people."-Osibanjo Yemi

That's all.
Just as may God grant Igbos the wisdom of other tribes

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by Pavarottii(m): 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
brainpulse:
If the Nigerian army really wants to act and show its strength, all of this won't deterred them. And nothing will the UN do, Nigerian government already has video evidences of Kanu calling for arms and instigating war and genocide against other tribes.
The other thing that will happen is for Federal government to call for state of emergency then it will become red for una, you will be sleeping and waking up with the military.
Did u see weapon with them? ?
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by victorvezx(m): 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Tell Government to provide jobs for them since they are jobless
Yea, I admit the government has failed in that aspect
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by reality1010: 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
frisky2good:

Just a travel ban on Buhari will be enough. Remember his doctors are in UK.
Men u wicked o o!
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by 2016v2017: 12:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
magoo10:
Rolling out armoured tanks against harmless citizens is a sign of cowardice.

99% of southeast Igbo's want out.

To belong in a country where dogs and baboons are soacked in blood is not by force.

Guns and bullets will not deter the will and determination of the people neither will dancing on the road like pythons do.

The indigenous people of southeast are not a conquered people neither are they slaves ,they have the right to choose where they want to belong.
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by bams2999(m): 12:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
Jobless peoples
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by Josephamstrong1(m): 12:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
Pidgin2:

Kanu will find his way out of the country when it starts or he will hide in a tunnel like Saddam Hussein, it is these ones that will suffer. While I commend their bravery it is always good to listen to the advice of our elders, many who experienced the war will tell you it's not worth it, the east has come this far no need to reverse everything again but we young ones reason with strength rather than brain

I've got one question for you ma'am.
Why do u celebrate independence today?
Someone fought for it. The elders didn't tell you the civility of the whites on us during our agitation?
Do you really like the state of this nation?
British wasn't joking when they said... Nigeria should be split after 50 years.
Divide the country into four today. A quarter is Europe population.
I ask again, tell me what's is wrong for a tribe or a wife to ask for a divorce?

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by fabre4: 12:43pm On Sep 13, 2017
fergie001:

I know its a bible verse but are you insinuating. "he isn't righteous". ?

You said it
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by UjSizzle(f): 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
fergie001:
cool

That's all.
You do realise you quoted the bible and not Osibanjo, right?
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by fergie001: 12:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
fabre4:

You said it
I didn't.
I added ?
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by dumodust(m): 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
introvertedsoul:
If them kill una (IPOB), other Igbos go just fold hand dey look una.
Una no dey use sense for this matter at all.
Rushing into things without planning now this is the outcome.
I made a post here a while ago about how Igbos should proceed with this whole thing and una start to dey shout Afonja.
Abeg Ndi IPOB enjoy whats coming for you.
We warned them, but they wont listen, same knee jerk reaction to issues, masking under the banner from a peace loving separatist movement but usurpjng people's right to freedom to do what they want which funny enough, they accuse the fg of.
A movement populated by the dumb and thoughless touts being led by a schizophrenic manipulative kanu.
Make my words... with the way it is going, violence beckons. You cant invite the army in by your actions and expect peace.
Just keep your madness out of anambra and don't ever attempt to block the bridge again.
And go ask Massob what happened to them in fegge onitsha when they tried their rubbish.
Idiots
... and i wonder who funds them

1 Like

Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by Realchidi: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
what do people gain from inciting violence? These are old pictures na. Though I disagree with Ipob on many areas I wonder the essence of this military show of force. Dialogue remains the key to resolving conflicts. All wars end with peace talks why not hold the talks before war?
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
fergie001:
cool

That's all.
Yaradua is dead and gone but one wise man in his cabinet Osinbajo. Buhari should be seeking intellectual advise on how to handle cases like this
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by Odingo1: 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
Odianose13:

As I'll still tell you, NOTHING WILL HAPPEN! Pray bro, pray. Don't prepare for war. From what we read daily ,the Nigerian government has termed NK a terrorist and already have a lot of videos of him calling for arms to fight Nigeria and hate speeches. No country will provide aid to a terrorist (as the government has termed him one). Were does he stand? Do u know at the moment, he is in hiding? You might not know. He is hiding bro! You can't face government in any country using agitation for war and hate speeches. You just won't win cos the international committee will never support Biafra this way. Never! We are all here aiit? We will wait and see. I only pray the NA don't kill those youths for their parents. Remember, there are a lot of barracks in Abia State, the NA can multiply in number within seconds!
Kanu has a case in court,how many of you have ask Buhari to wait for the court to do their duty,rather other tribes are jubilating that Igbos will be massacred because of one man utterances,let face the truth, Igbos can never be exterminated in this world, and if other tribe hate the Igbos in Nigeria they should allow them to have their own country instead of using Kanu as excuse to commit second genocide on Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by musa7m(m): 12:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
Una see any mature man (45 to 53) in any of the photos...na ipob youth that know notin....jobless ones...

Be4 you quote me..i bé ibo boy from imo state....but a muslilm
Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by reality1010: 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
luluman:
And your small brain thinks they can conquer Nigeria?
Which one is Nigeria again.u think in d event of war Nigeria will win?Ask Shekau to tell u how his boys r dealing with d Nigerian army.Mind u IPOB cannot be senseless like them to pick up arms.With courage they will attain victory.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Of IPOB Supporters Headed To Nnamdi Kanu’s Home As Army Lays Siege by phrodo12n2: 12:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
I dey watch ooolll

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Suspended EFCC Boss, Bawa Smiling At The Villa, Shortly Before He Was Suspended / Nigeria May Lose 24 Local Councils To UNO, New UN State By July 10 / Benue: 73 Men Arrested On Their Way To Imo State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.