Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,385 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python (1859 Views)

Some Nigerians Are Rejoicing Over Insecurity So They Can Blame Buhari – Sagay / Jubril Of Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu Can't be "killed"- Ohanaeze / Why Ist That The Coward Mandi Kanu Can't Come To9ja nd Address His Ass Lickers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
According to Kanu PMB is in London.
They should be blaming Jubril, his impersonator from Sudan na.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by kasheemawo(m): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
according to mazi pig nnamdi cownu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by madridguy(m): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by madridguy(m): 12:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
Good observation tongue

GenBuhari:
[url][/url]According to them PMB is in London.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by Nightwolf1: 12:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
This foolishness don enter aeroplane gear grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by Nemesis1: 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
He tire me o grin

1 Like

Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by Anticabal: 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2017
GenBuhari:

Mr DANite abi na dundeeites. IPOB will keep blaming Papa of Monkeys and Baboons (PMB) until he enters the ground. He is a terrorist, a jihadist and a pedophile!

1 Like

Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by ExpiredNigeria: 1:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
GenBuhari:

Yeah that's what they are doing, whatever it is that you have there as a president is what we're blaming.. fool

1 Like

Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
If IPOB continue this foolishness many of you may enter ground ahead of him.
Anticabal:

Mr DANite abi na dundeeites. IPOB will keep blaming Papa of Monkeys and Baboons (PMB) until he enters the ground. He is a terrorist, a jihadist and a pedophile!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
Jubril why? grin

But seriously do IPOB expect that a responsible fg should allow them to be holding almost daily unauthorised rallies and allow Kanu to continue hate speeces and flouting his bail whilst threatening war if he is arrested?

At least for now Daddy is home, rascality will be tackled.

Wait for Osinbajo to be back in seat (probably within next 2-3weeks) before rascality may resume unchallenged or even secretly facilitated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by baralatie(m): 2:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
GenBuhari:
If IPOB continue this foolishness many of you may enter ground ahead of him.
they don't understand the implication of their foolishness. it has knocked on the door and they virtually opened the door not minding any consequence with their gov doing absolutely nothing!
well the Igbo's have themselves to blame!
after years of working hard to get to where they are,one young misinformed youth with greed decided to plunge the s.e in bloodshed

2 Likes

Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
Don't say the Igbos.
Who told you Igbos are agitating for Biafra?

What mandate has Igbos ever given to the rascals agitating to do so in their name.

Igbos continue to support one Nigeria until such time a democratic mandate is given to Kanu and IPOB.

I am a DANite and an Igbo and so are many of us including the founder ameri9ja
@ DANites following have been enlisted: Jafyjoe ,frankyboy 9jjadoc

We support One Nigeria and oppose any form of secession.

DANites are duty bound to
a) Make posts to challenge tribal bigotry,

b) Make posts to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,

c) Support other DANite on threads by quoting, liking and sharing sharing their posts.

d) Identify new moniker to be added to members list

e) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page by clicking on a DANite's moniker or go to url: Nairaland.com/<moniker>

f) Avoid quoting tribalists, secessionists and debating

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.

To join our email list send email wetinconsignme@asia.com.

If you want to become a Danite, indicate your interest and you would be added to list by an active established member.

baralatie:

well the Igbo's have themselves to blame!
after years of working hard to get to where they are,one young misinformed youth with greed decided to plunge the s.e in bloodshed

1 Like

Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by pharoah7(m): 2:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
We are in a democratic system in which opions and beliefs can be aired..so I dont see a reasonable action where you oppress the people with military force for what they believe.. idealogy should be discussed and not combated with. Shikena

1 Like

Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by orisa37: 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
Jibril can't have such a satanic authority to initiate a Python Dance anywhere in Nigeria if the Original Buhari didn't acquiesce with the Sudanese.
All we are saying is that Nigeria belongs to Ibos, Yorubas, Ijaws, Idomas, Jukuns, Hausas etc and not to Futa Jalon Sudanese Fulanis. We are in a Democracy, Government of the people by the people for the people. And so, there is no room for snake dance of any type by the military.
Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2017
Then tell IPOD and Kanu to join the democratic system and stop their policy of confrontation, hate speeches and intimidation.

Why pretend to ask for referendum using a democratic system they refuse to join?
pharoah7:
We are in a democratic system in which opions and beliefs can be aired..so I dont see a reasonable action where you oppress the people with military force for what they believe.. idealogy should be discussed and not combated with. Shikena

2 Likes

Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by pharoah7(m): 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2017
GenBuhari:
Then tell IPOD and Kanu to join the democratic system and stop their policy of confrontation, hate speeches and intimidation.

Why pretend to ask for referendum using a democratic system they refuse to join?
But they are no longer interested in the union with Nigeria dont you think thats reasonable..divorce happens in marriages
Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
There democratic infrastructure on ground that they should be using first to gain mandate of the Igbo people they claim to speak for.

Even during the months Ojukwu was military ruler of Eastern region with Nigeria when he had full authority from and loyalty of every local govt in the East; Ojukwu never declared Biafra before convening a conference of our leaders and people to get the go ahead.

What Kanu is trying to do would be laughable if it weren't so dangerous.
PMB's decision to lock him up has been vindicated.
pharoah7:
But they are no longer interested in the union with Nigeria dont you think thats reasonable..divorce happens in marriages

1 Like

Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by pharoah7(m): 3:04pm On Sep 13, 2017
GenBuhari:
There democratic infrastructure on ground that they should be using first to gain mandate of the Igbo people they claim to speak for.
So what have they been doing?..putting guns on fellow Eastern people to relinquish Nigeria as a country..my brother have they done that?..last time I saw NK holding crusades soliciting for supports
Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by Nobody: 3:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
Why doesn't IPOB register a political party? That is only way to prove your support - through the ballot box.
pharoah7:
So what have they been doing?..putting guns on fellow Eastern people to relinquish Nigeria as a country..my brother have they done that?..last time I saw NK holding crusades soliciting for supports

1 Like

Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by pharoah7(m): 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
GenBuhari:
Why doesn't IPOB register a political party? That is only way to prove your support - through the ballot box.
The igbo minority cant produce a president through the ballot...endorse a political party in same Nigeria they so detest?

1 Like

Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
Don't pretend to be requesting a referendum when rejecting democratic structures under which same referendum would have to be conducted.
pharoah7:
The igbo minority cant produce a president through the ballot...endorse a political party in same Nigeria they so detest?

3 Likes

Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by pharoah7(m): 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
GenBuhari:
Don't pretend to be requesting a referendum when rejecting democratic structures under which same referendum would have to be conducted.
Igbos cant succeed in a democratic nigeria
Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by pharoah7(m): 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
GenBuhari:
at least the referendum will be conducted amongst the igbos not all of nigeria...do u understand?
Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
GenBuhari:

Are you okay.. like na wetin your brain dey give you now be this?

mind you. I'm asking to confirm..
Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by WetinConsignMe: 7:45pm On Sep 13, 2017
GenBuhari:
Don't say the Igbos.
Who told you Igbos are agitating for Biafra?

What mandate has Igbos ever given to the rascals agitating to do so in their name.

Igbos continue to support one Nigeria until such time a democratic mandate is given to Kanu and IPOB.

I am a DANite and an Igbo and so are many of us including the founder ameri9ja
@ DANites following have been enlisted: Jafyjoe ,frankyboy 9jjadoc

We support One Nigeria and oppose any form of secession.

DANites are duty bound to
a) Make posts to challenge tribal bigotry,

b) Make posts to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,

c) Support other DANite on threads by quoting, liking and sharing sharing their posts.

d) Identify new moniker to be added to members list

e) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page by clicking on a DANite's moniker or go to url: Nairaland.com/<moniker>

f) Avoid quoting tribalists, secessionists and debating

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.

To join our email list send email wetinconsignme@asia.com.

If you want to become a Danite, indicate your interest and you would be added to list by an active established member.

MYYY FEEELLLOW DAAAANITES!!!!
WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!
I AM BAAAAACK. MY BAN IS OVER
MR. LALLASTICLA I AM STILL.SORRY I CALLED U AN IDIOT
I DESERVED TO BE BANNED.

But I learned something from the ban - NL takes way too much of my time. I got so.much more.done.durring the ban. I will try to severely limit.my time on.NL

2 Likes

Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by WetinConsignMe: 7:53pm On Sep 13, 2017
P
Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by ameri9ja: 7:00am On Sep 15, 2017
WetinConsignMe:

MYYY FEEELLLOW DAAAANITES!!!!
WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!
I AM BAAAAACK. MY BAN IS OVER
MR. LALLASTICLA I AM STILL.SORRY I CALLED U AN IDIOT
I DESERVED TO BE BANNED.

But I learned something from the ban - NL takes way too much of my time. I got so.much more.done.durring the ban. I will try to severely limit.my time on.NL
Fellow Danites,
Please help me welcome back our indefatigable director of online operations. Welcome back sir, wetinconsignme! Next time check moniker. Better yet, stop calling people idiot. It is so un-DAN like
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Danites are members of DAN (Detribalised Association if Nigeria)
**We Danites try to see people as human beings, individuals, not groups. We are too big to be just tribe. We see ourselves as human beings, as black people, as Africans, as NIGERIANS, then, way down the list, tribe.
**We make posts against tribal bigotry and hatred and posts supporting detribalization and unity of Nigeria. While seeking solutions for her innumerable problems, we encourage love for our beloved homeland, Nigeria. We encourage inter-tribal connections and cooperation. 
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Join our email list as soon as possible by emailing: 
wetinconsignme@asia.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by Caseless: 9:19am On Sep 15, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin a sudanese is causing fear in the east.
Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 15, 2017
This sounds like a tribalistic attack on Igbos which we DANites. Please refrain from making such comments if you are to remain a DANite
Caseless:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
a sudanese is causing fear in the east.

1 Like

Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by onward4life(m): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2017
GenBuhari:

Danite opening tribal thrends abi

**Danites are members of DAN (Detribalised Association of Nigeria)
**We Danites try to see people as human beings, as individuals, not groups or tribes. We are too big to be just tribe. We see ourselves as human beings, as black people, as Africans, as NIGERIANS, then, way down the list, tribe.
**We make posts against tribal bigotry and hatred and posts supporting detribalization and unity of Nigeria. While seeking solutions for her innumerable problems, we encourage love for our beloved country, Nigeria. We encourage inter-tribal connections and cooperation.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu, Juliearth, asunaobi, dabiton, mesoprogress ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by Juliearth(f): 8:48am On Sep 22, 2017
onward4life:

Danite opening tribal thrends abi

**Danites are members of DAN (Detribalised Association of Nigeria)
**We Danites try to see people as human beings, as individuals, not groups or tribes. We are too big to be just tribe. We see ourselves as human beings, as black people, as Africans, as NIGERIANS, then, way down the list, tribe.
**We make posts against tribal bigotry and hatred and posts supporting detribalization and unity of Nigeria. While seeking solutions for her innumerable problems, we encourage love for our beloved country, Nigeria. We encourage inter-tribal connections and cooperation.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu, Juliearth, asunaobi, dabiton, mesoprogress ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The "DANITE" ideology needs to be promoted by Seun and other nairaland moderators. Nigerians need to embrace the spirit of esprite de corps and this change can start from nairaland. This can be enforced by banning/permanently block all those who post inciting comments that threatens the unity of this forum and Nigeria at large. nairaland should employ a moderator who would see to this policy.
Re: Kanu can't blame Buhari for the dancing python by WetinConsignMe: 2:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
Juliearth:

The "DANITE" ideology needs to be promoted by Seun and other nairaland moderators. Nigerians need to embrace the spirit of esprite de corps and this change can start from nairaland. This can be enforced by banning/permanently block all those who post inciting comments that threatens the unity of this forum and Nigeria at large. nairaland should employ a moderator who would see to this policy.

Very well-said. However, good luck with that. NL is the opposite. Maybe because it brings traffic and therefore money. Infact as we speak I just received an email from ameri9ja, the founder, saying he can no longer log into his account. Says he is investigating to find out why.

PLEASE , FELLOW DANITES, MAKE SURE afobear IS NOT ON THE LIST. USE THE LIST BELOW

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongrea, winterfell007, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, rossikki, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu, Juliearth, asunaobi, dabiton, mesoprogress, elog
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Releases Pictures Of Road Construction Around The Country / Nigeria's Unity Is 'negotiable' Seriake Dickson / America’s Secret War In Africa” And Covert Ops In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.