Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life? (1600 Views)

“Give Me N800k And I Will Be Your Sex Doll” - Lady Says / Urban Dictionary Describes 'Yoruba Demon' / Post A Picture That Describes Your Mood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life? by Convos: 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
I decided to find out which means of transportation described people’s sex lives and why. These two things are obviously connected, what with people saying “ride”, “take you on the ride of your life” and all. Without further ado, let’s get into the answers I got from 15 people. Enjoy!

Space shuttle:- Takes you to outer space.

Uber in Ibadan:- Enough to get by but with periods of drought.

Ship:- Takes a while for a new person to settle into it but once you figure out each other’s rhythm, it’s a cruise from there on.

Bullet train:- You have so much you lose count, you probably don’t even keep track of faces too.

A bus, transport line grade:- Occasional but not so much you lose count.

Unicycle:- Almost impossible to ride, so it becomes a self-service transport system. You keep yourself balanced by riding yourself.

Hot air balloon:- Starts slow with a little flame… Then it gets hotter and gets you higher… The experience is always overwhelming.

Toy car:- Your sex life is a joke.

Walking:- No ride. God knows at this point in your life your sex life does not even have a learner’s permit.

Bike:- Your sex life is two tyred right now. Get it?

An empty train:- So many ladies yet you don’t get any action.

Bicycle:- There’s space for only one lover.

Train:- Long, relatively slow… Hints of non-human sounds here and there. A stop doesn’t signify the end of the journey. You stop, take a break, then continue.. Seems like a work out session sometimes as the name “train” implies… Oh! And trains have “coaches” too. �

Train (alternative definition):- Sex keeps going. Fwb kind of relationship: it’s steady for a period of time, stops at times when feelings are...

CONTINUE READING HERE... http://thenakedconvos.com/what-mode-of-transport-best-describes-your-sex-life/

1 Like

Re: What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life? by greatnaija01: 1:07pm On Sep 13, 2017
BRT grin
Re: What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life? by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
Gwongworo

This will never make front page
Re: What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life? by muller101(m): 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
Non op. Cos the last time I got closer to a woman was when I visited the statue of liberty. My love life is terrible . grin
Re: What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life? by drunkpunk(m): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
Mine just has to be a Push n Start Bolekaja!!!
Re: What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
Bicycle cheesy
Re: What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life? by Jacktheripper: 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
Wheelchair
Re: What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 13, 2017
Having slow sex with a fast women. - Volvo
Re: What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
undecided
Re: What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 13, 2017
Private jet
Re: What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life? by NancyMathews(f): 12:04am On Sep 14, 2017
Bicycle

1 Like

Re: What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life? by Convos: 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2017
Re: What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life? by Convos: 9:38pm On Sep 26, 2017
Read
Re: What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life? by dukeprince50: 2:43am On Sep 27, 2017
Jacktheripper:
Wheelchair
hahahahahahaha chai
Re: What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life? by Convos: 9:49pm On Sep 28, 2017
Read...
Re: What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life? by gentlechyke(m): 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2017
Parachute
Re: What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life? by urbanemind(m): 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2017
tuke-tuke
Re: What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life? by Convos: 6:15pm On Oct 03, 2017
Continue
Re: What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life? by mikejj(m): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2017
grin Boris
Re: What Mode Of Transport Best Describes Your Sex Life? by Convos: 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
Read..

(1) (Reply)

NwaAmaikpe Matter Don Reach Headquarters / Rate Me!!! Hot Selfies Of Me / Tell Us Things That Must End On Romance Section On Or Before 11:59pm Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.