Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,773 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

The Pythons Dance, What Is The Tune? By Johnydon22 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Pythons Dance, What Is The Tune? By Johnydon22 (2894 Views)

Python Dance: What Army Told Me About Killing Of Igbos – Ohanaeze Leader, Nwodo / Python Dance: What Army Told Me About Killing Of Igbos – Ohanaeze Leader, Nwodo / Nnamdi Kanu: Tune In To Channels TV NOW! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pythons Dance, What Is The Tune? By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 11:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:
The truth of the matter is dat it's high time ibos fight for freedom..Its time to pick up arms against our oppressors ad fight for total freedom..Violence is the only language nigeria understands.

violence to me is not the right approach
Re: The Pythons Dance, What Is The Tune? By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 12:01am On Sep 14, 2017
Jetjacky:
Its the indoctrination we are fighting against. Most Nigerians are filled with hates, and ethnic bias. And the worse thing is, it's only growing worse each passing day. I don't know if it can be stopped anymore; Very soon it's apex would be reached, and the outcome would leave Nigeria irreparable.

there is no sense of objectivity in the Nigerian mind, its all squandered along ethnic, religious and political lines.. As long as you not from my tribe, religion or share similar political views with me - I will applaud any form of injustice meted on you, you deserve it.

that's how the mind of Nigerians work. its beyond sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pythons Dance, What Is The Tune? By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 12:05am On Sep 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You better tell your people as Nigerians won't tolerate the insults any longer. Why is it only the igbo disturbing Nigerians out of 300+ ethnic groups? We have told you people to go back and develop the east by yourselves but you would rather flood the cities of those you hate and still insult them. Buhari has been really patient as no other President would have endured all he endured.

A word is enough for the wise.

Fulani herdsmen killings are not the problem, its about Igbo insults. For God sake when did our priority get this low?

Killing is not a problem, insults are: Jesus Christ!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pythons Dance, What Is The Tune? By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 12:06am On Sep 14, 2017
profolaolu:
But y didn't the Army shoot or arrest U because the information we heard was they were killing everyone

the information reaching you is not my problem neither am I obligated to reply based on information reaching you
Re: The Pythons Dance, What Is The Tune? By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 12:07am On Sep 14, 2017
Jetjacky:
Its the indoctrination we are fighting against. Most Nigerians are filled with hates, and ethnic bias. And the worse thing is, it's only growing worse each passing day. I don't know if it can be stopped anymore; Very soon it's apex would be reached, and the outcome would leave Nigeria irreparable.

Just check a post I replied above, it affirms this.. our sense of objectivity in judgement is gone, moral compass has being crucified on the alter of ethnic bias

1 Like

Re: The Pythons Dance, What Is The Tune? By Johnydon22 by whatofyou: 12:08am On Sep 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You better tell your people as Nigerians won't tolerate the insults any longer. Why is it only the igbo disturbing Nigerians out of 300+ ethnic groups? We have told you people to go back and develop the east by yourselves but you would rather flood the cities of those you hate and still insult them. Buhari has been really patient as no other President would have endured all he endured.

We made a mistake of electing a man with a (hearing) problem, but an eye for an eye, they say, makes the world go blind. The insult we are all tolerating is putting 'new wine in an old bottle,' and making it our Oga.
Re: The Pythons Dance, What Is The Tune? By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 12:10am On Sep 14, 2017
Omololu007:
I enjoyed reading what you post up there bro.

I'm totally against the way the south east has been militarized. I do ask myself that,what's the job of the Nigerian police?

Fulani herdsmen that are killing people up and down the country are not dancing to the Python dance beat played by the Nigerian army and federal government,why should it be IPOB that has not taking arms against the Nigerian state that should be dancing to the beat?

The Catalonia's are not dancing to any beat,why should IBO's dance to a beat?

A child that dance to the beat of surugede,he does not know surugede is the dance of the spirit and not a child's play

No Nigeria's problem is not a bunch of people with guns shooting and killing at will, maiming farmers, no they are not threats, they are not security issue

the problem is a bunch of unarmed youths shouting they need a separate country in the streets, yeah thats the problem, they are the threats that needs soldiers to deal with.

Mother of God!!

1 Like

Re: The Pythons Dance, What Is The Tune? By Johnydon22 by Omololu007(m): 12:29am On Sep 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Is the the real Omololu I know or another?
I don't support nnamdi KANU,but I don't like the way people are being harassed

1 Like

Re: The Pythons Dance, What Is The Tune? By Johnydon22 by Omololu007(m): 12:30am On Sep 14, 2017
johnydon22:

No Nigeria's problem is not a bunch of people with guns shooting and killing at will, maiming farmers, no they are not threats, they are not security issue

the problem is a bunch of unarmed youths shouting they need a separate country in the streets, yeah thats the problem, they are the threats that needs soldiers to deal with.

Mother of God!!
what's more important between the unity of Nigeria and the life of Nigerians?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Pythons Dance, What Is The Tune? By Johnydon22 by Jetjacky(m): 12:39am On Sep 14, 2017
johnydon22:

there is no sense of objectivity in the Nigerian mind, its all squandered along ethnic, religious and political lines.. As long as you not from my tribe, religion or share similar political views with me - I will applaud any form of injustice meted on you, you deserve it.

that's how the mind of Nigerians work. its beyond sad
yes it is beyond sad
Re: The Pythons Dance, What Is The Tune? By Johnydon22 by kenny987(f): 12:41am On Sep 14, 2017
Omololu007:

So provided we can pretend at some pseudo unity,a few killings and massacres here and there should be swallowed and gladly paid as price die said unity? Nothing gets done and no one should bother about it?!
Re: The Pythons Dance, What Is The Tune? By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 12:45am On Sep 14, 2017
Omololu007:

life.. a country is not a piece of land but people

1 Like

Re: The Pythons Dance, What Is The Tune? By Johnydon22 by lastmessenger: 7:38am On Sep 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Please what is the cause of the grievance? Please tell me.
inequality, the neglect of the south east,the president silence on the activities of the Fulani herdsmen. This is just the few I can mention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pythons Dance, What Is The Tune? By Johnydon22 by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 14, 2017
lastmessenger:
inequality, the neglect of the south east,the president silence on the activities of the Fulani herdsmen. This is just the few I can mention.

Is the SW not neglected too? So you want the Government to use our collective wealth to develop igboland?
Re: The Pythons Dance, What Is The Tune? By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 8:17am On Sep 14, 2017
profolaolu:
Sorry never knew frustration has reach ur side 2

Of course I am frustrated, the more reason I am not supposed to answer daft questions
Re: The Pythons Dance, What Is The Tune? By Johnydon22 by realtem(m): 8:56am On Sep 14, 2017
johnydon22:

Mother of God!!
The same thing you said is what that guy you quoted is saying also. but your post seems like you don't agree with him.
Re: The Pythons Dance, What Is The Tune? By Johnydon22 by lastmessenger: 8:59am On Sep 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Is the SW not neglected too? So you want the Government to use our collective wealth to develop igboland?
can Igbo land boast of half of FG investment in the southwest or the North?

1 Like

Re: The Pythons Dance, What Is The Tune? By Johnydon22 by realtem(m): 9:01am On Sep 14, 2017
Omololu007:
I don't support nnamdi KANU,but I don't like the way people are being harassed
harassment is the motto of an average Nigerian. Nigerians can demonstrate the most futuristic form of empathy when they're not very privileged but let them attain a position of power, that's when you'll see how broken beyond repair their empathic compass is. It is visible in everyday activities.

We still have a few sane though.

1 Like

Re: The Pythons Dance, What Is The Tune? By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 9:12am On Sep 14, 2017
realtem:
The same thing you said is what that guy you quoted is saying also. but your post seems like you don't agree with him.

I do agree just using a sarcastic tone
Re: The Pythons Dance, What Is The Tune? By Johnydon22 by realtem(m): 9:27am On Sep 14, 2017
johnydon22:

I do agree just using a sarcastic tone
That's one hell of sarcasm
Re: The Pythons Dance, What Is The Tune? By Johnydon22 by Daeylar(f): 9:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44

This is is nice topic, please front page
Re: The Pythons Dance, What Is The Tune? By Johnydon22 by Daeylar(f): 9:07pm On Sep 14, 2017
johnydon22:

Mother of God!!

You're in Enugu?
I hope you're safe?

Nice topic, I hope the mods will take it to FP
Re: The Pythons Dance, What Is The Tune? By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
Daeylar:

You live in Enugu?
I hope you're safe?

Nice topic, I hope the mods will take it to FP

I am safe for now, Enugu is still calm but surely you know if nothing is done soon it will reach every Corner of Igbo land
Re: The Pythons Dance, What Is The Tune? By Johnydon22 by Daeylar(f): 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
johnydon22:

I am safe for now, Enugu is still calm but surely you know if nothing is done soon it will reach every Corner of Igbo land

Nice to hear,

You mentioned that you saw soldiers that was what made me ask.

True, I thought the governor said the soldiers will leave tomorrow.
Re: The Pythons Dance, What Is The Tune? By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
Daeylar:

Nice to hear,

You mentioned that you saw soldiers that was what made me ask.

True, I thought the governor said the soldiers will leave tomorrow.

we'll see if they leave or not but I anticipate this will last way past tomorrow or even this week
Re: The Pythons Dance, What Is The Tune? By Johnydon22 by Daeylar(f): 11:13pm On Sep 14, 2017
johnydon22:

we'll see if they leave or not but I anticipate this will last way past tomorrow or even this week

Hopefully it doesn't, I don't want it to, I really don't
Re: The Pythons Dance, What Is The Tune? By Johnydon22 by johnydon22(m): 12:26am On Sep 15, 2017
Daeylar:

Hopefully it doesn't, I don't want it to, I really don't
but it is actually
Re: The Pythons Dance, What Is The Tune? By Johnydon22 by Daeylar(f): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2017
johnydon22:

but it is actually

Are you saying that it will last way past today?

I wonder if they've started leaving now.
Re: The Pythons Dance, What Is The Tune? By Johnydon22 by gabe: 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2017
Omololu007:
I enjoyed reading what you post up there bro.

I'm totally against the way the south east has been militarized. I do ask myself that,what's the job of the Nigerian police?

Fulani herdsmen that are killing people up and down the country are not dancing to the Python dance beat played by the Nigerian army and federal government,why should it be IPOB that has not taking arms against the Nigerian state that should be dancing to the beat?

The Catalonia's are not dancing to any beat,why should IBO's dance to a beat?

A child that dance to the beat of surugede,he does not know surugede is the dance of the spirit and not a child's play
you must heard of the long running battle between the basque separatist movement ETA and Spanish govt forces and the losses incurred on both sides before fighting stopped. Also, the central Spanish govt has threatened to withdraw catalonia's budget if they go ahead with a referendum. Fighting for succession is hard, bitter business. No nation will allow itself be torn aprart without fighting back. To start a succession, you should be prepared for very strong repercussions.
Re: The Pythons Dance, What Is The Tune? By Johnydon22 by lilliesboy(m): 8:15am On Sep 21, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You better tell your people as Nigerians won't tolerate the INSULTS any longer. Why is it only the igbo DISTURBING Nigerians out of 300+ ethnic groups? We have told you people to go back and develop the east by yourselves but you would rather flood the cities of those you hate and still insult them. Buhari has been really patient as no other President would have endured all he endured.

I like that.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trouble In Customs As Ali Accuses Controllers Of Corruption / #EndSARS Crisis Has Complicated Matters For Me Politically - Tinubu / Defection: "You Are The Most Dishonourable Being On Earth", PDP Tells FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.