Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

My Opinion About Soldiers And Ipob Fracas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Opinion About Soldiers And Ipob Fracas (393 Views)

Special Report Of Fracas, Maltreatment Allegation Of Africans In China / Borno Residents Flee As Soldiers And Boko Haram Engage In Gun Battle. Photos / Soldiers And IPOB Clash In Abia, Dangote Truck On Fire (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion About Soldiers And Ipob Fracas by phatnpretty(f): 2:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
Burutai( if I still know the meaning is one penis in hausa excerpt this one is different) . Don't let me think your third leg thinks for you. How did you come up with military invasion of Umuahia? How come you gave boko haram warning and pledged to end her activities, yet Boko Haram hoisted her flag on Nigerian soil. You haven't reacted to that only to send your python to dance at Umuahia. Know ye not in Bible English that you can't shut or cover the rising sun. Oh foolish nation,who have bewitched you? Didn't you read how Scotland and Great Britain has been handling referendum in a century. Didn't you watch the recent happening in Catalonia and Spain?
Dearly beloved Igbo youths, Nnamdi Kanu is IPOB leader, I contend not with that. However, show me evidence of his source of lively hood and his father's pay slip. I do know that as a royal father ( though an autonomous stool) Abia state government pays him salary from Ministry of local government and Chieftancy Affairs. What that implies is that the Zoo as you all call Nigeria pays Nnamdi Kanu's father. If they are sincere, I urge them to stop taking the monthly stipend. Return his family to Nigeria and let's all face the python dance.
Foolish discussion is thinking of fighting Nigeria army with bare hands,destroying our brothers properties and killing mallam( as we call poor Muslim folks forgetting the real meaning of mallam). Witch craft is when you envy every igbo man up north for his success and summon them to return home leaving their business and empire. My dad was once deceived and today those who wrote him bundles of letters to return are the once who are happy with his downfall.
The simple truth is,we can't stand Nigerian army of 2017, what the north wants is to destroy East like the North East of today which is their making not ours. The narrative has changed, Biafra of 1967-1971 is entirely different from that of 2017. Why not we have a stand off with our useless sorry disgraceful governors. Why not we demand high performance from them. Are David Umahi and Willi not. Igbo governors? Can't Ikpeazu, Okoroawusa and Gburugburu( continous cycling, activity no motion) not igbos? Can't we use this strength to deal with thief T.A orji,OUk, Udenwa,Mbadinuju, Nnamani and others who led and are still in power.
We have all it takes to make Alaa Igbo the Catalonia of Nigeria, the silicon Valley of Africa. Wise up,brace up. It is a war of ideology not bullets.
Ikpeazu if only your first two years were as apt as your curfew in Aba yesterday Abians won't regard Kanu. Soon the entire state will be declared state of emergency.
Re: My Opinion About Soldiers And Ipob Fracas by wristbangle: 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2017
I like diplomatic view like this. Unbiased and truthful view

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About Soldiers And Ipob Fracas by Odingo1: 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
How do you want to make SE the silicone valley of Nigeria when the northern led FG with the support of SW have ensured that SE is cut off of any meaningful development since 1970,state government fund is not enough for gigantic projects,workers salary is there,SE need standard viable international airport of which Enugu airport has been shot out,second Niger to ease the suffering of people,inland seaport in Onitsha and a deep sea port in Calabar or Akwa Ibom, modern railway as they are building it in the north and SW with FG money,if they include the SE in the plan heavens fall ni.
SE cant develop without the FG seen SE as equal partner in Nigeria.
Barrel of gun and genocide on Igbos cant stop the agitation for Biafra,solve the cause of the agitation and it will die down
The north and SW should accept SE as equal partner in Nigeria and make development of FG projects to touch all regions.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ourmumudondo Movement Condemns Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu’s House / Bim (biafran Independence Mov.) Leader Storm Onitsha With Z ..o Police(betrayal) / Who Destroyed Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.