Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,819 members, 7,956,086 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:21 AM

Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (31471 Views)

Access Bank Acquisition Of Diamond Bank: Beware Of Fraudsters / Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking / True Story Of Pensioner Who Was "Chased Away By Diamond Bank Manager" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by brain54(m): 6:14am On Sep 14, 2017
maxiuc:
Diamond bank I so much hate that eeeeeee
That's the only bank I haven't enter before
They should arrest the bank manager
you haven't entered yet you hate them
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by ImaIma1(f): 6:58am On Sep 14, 2017
alolimet:
It's must be an in-house thing. Those bankers feed fat on people's sweat not salaries.

Very wrong assumption. Do you have facts?
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by benzion72(m): 9:07am On Sep 14, 2017
I suspect paga and all these pos terminal transactions.

Even the curren ussdn tramsaction phone is not well secured. from your phone you dial *945# and you can do so many things. It need more security
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by precious1967(m): 9:49am On Sep 14, 2017
Nutase:
Take heart ma. lipsrsealed
will this be your response if she is your mother?
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by jamrid: 12:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
don't let take this old woman issue for joke ooooo....

i think diamond bank need to be question for this fraud kind of transaction because I have someone that had similar experience.

31st of August late in the night....He notice transfer of 10k from his account to unknown person,having his ATM card and phone with him but because of public holiday He was unable to go and complain.

Fast forward to Tuesday last week the guy went to complain,he was told a transfer occur on his account to one abduli baba.He asked for the bank the money was transfer to....The CSO incharge said he didnt know ...

i told him to request for his statement of account.... The same statement shows that the money was transfer but not indicating the bank the money was sent to

Very Similar to that old man case........

Still on he matter as am talking to you....
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by alolimet: 5:14am On Sep 15, 2017
Why was she turned back by the bank manager without no explanations as to how the money flew out of the bank, since money now has wings like birds. You should also give me proof that the bank officers are not in connivance on this issue.

Very wrong assumption. Do you have facts?[/quote]
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by alolimet: 5:17am On Sep 15, 2017
[Prank]

you haven't entered yet you hate them
Re: Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos by adiyemama(m): 9:11am On Sep 15, 2017
Get your Polyethylene flexible packaging product (NYLON) such as

1. bread wrapper

2. Shrink wrapper

3. Pure water nylon

5. Shopping bags

6. Branded nylon etc

for the best price with a free rubber stereo. contact 08079876039, 07069586800
[size=8pt][/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ten Brands That Have Become Household Names In Nigeria / How The World's Currencies Got Their Names / Report Any Filling Station Selling Petrol Above N87 To DPR Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.