Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,074 members, 7,852,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:59 PM

Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? (1305 Views)

I Prefer A Small Firm Breast Than A Big Slipper Breast / Guys: Do You Prefer A Curvy Or Slim Lady? / Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? by eberetos: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2017
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? by Bitchiamjay(m): 3:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
it's good, fine, to form hard to get, After all, it's called ladies pride. But when you overdo it, Then you should go Fvck yourself.

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
I don't know why people form hard to get sha. It's not gonn add value to you, so? undecided
You only form nansense when you don't like the person.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? by Sanemind(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2017
If u form hard to get,ama drop ur sori ass,l like my ladies not hard to get and not easy to get

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
Form hard to get at ur own peril and ama beam my search light on another possibly your friend or sister.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? by Herbephe1(m): 3:54pm On Sep 13, 2017
playing hard to get always pisses me of,though I don't like cheap girl but took much of form,makes me lose interest

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? by EmperorLee(m): 3:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
It makes wooing super awesome. Plus if she ends up being mine, i will be sure she would play hard to get for other guys that might want to steal her from me.

So, Yeah.
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? by queennsekxy(f): 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
Herbephe1:
playing hard to get always pisses me of,though I don't like cheap girl but took much of form,makes me lose interest
what if she has been crushing on you and decides to say yes to your proposal, does that make her cheap cos she didn't wait so long to pretend before saying yes??
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? by Lalas247(f): 3:59pm On Sep 13, 2017
IamZod:
Form hard to get at ur own peril and ama beam my search light on another possibly your friend or sister.
Ahhh shocked
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? by eberetos: 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
No !
I don't like someone messing with head sad
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Ahhh shocked
just being honest mi lady grin. I detest enlongated hard to get games, i kills ginger.
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? by Lalas247(f): 4:09pm On Sep 13, 2017
IamZod:
just being honest mi lady grin. I detest enlongated hard to get games, i kills ginger.
Haha @ ginger
Yes I guess playing games too much can b a turn off
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lalas247:
Haha @ ginger Yes I guess playing games too much can b a turn off
u garrit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? by Lalas247(f): 4:14pm On Sep 13, 2017
IamZod:
u garrit.
Wt u got for me
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? by FemiEddy(m): 4:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
Depends

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? by Headlesschicken(m): 4:22pm On Sep 13, 2017
undecided Gat no time to wait, yuh hard 2get would never make my intentions any purer, rather it gets my d!ck harder,i once had to wait two years for a chick b4 i nailed her... Now who lose?
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 13, 2017
Lalas247:

Wt u got for me
gat lotta goodieswink. Just say it and its urs. *winks*
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? by Lalas247(f): 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
IamZod:
gat lotta goodieswink. Just say it and its urs. *winks*
Aite when I'm ready wink

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? by Blackhawk01: 4:33pm On Sep 13, 2017
EmperorLee:
It makes wooing super awesome. Plus if she ends up being mine, i will be sure she would play hard to get for other guys that might want to steal her from me.

So, Yeah.

cheesy grin cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? by Fadiga24(m): 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
I've got no time to waste on pvssies. angry
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? by EmperorLee(m): 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy lipsrsealed

Omoba iyawo Ekun.
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? by Blackhawk01: 5:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
EmperorLee:

Omoba iyawo Ekun.

Ekun Omo aluufa kiss tongue
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? by gentlegenius(m): 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
Women too get wahala...
When she doesn't like you, instead of telling you the truth, she'll start Playing hard to get. When she likes you and accept to date you, she start Playing hard to keep.
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? by gentlegenius(m): 5:38pm On Sep 13, 2017
Women too get wahala...
When she doesn't like you, instead of telling you the truth, she'll start Playing hard to get. When she likes you and accept to date you, she start Playing hard to keep.
#speakingfromexperience.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? by EmperorLee(m): 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Ekun Omo aluufa kiss tongue

Okunrun metta ati abo lo n kesi yen cheesy. S'aafia ni ?
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? by babyfaceafrica: 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nope..be real
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? by Blackhawk01: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
EmperorLee:

Okunrun metta ati abo lo n kesi yen cheesy. S'aafia ni ?

cheesy grin cheesy

*In my daddy's voice*

Mowa nibi to fi mi si. Moje Omo to roju, koja ifarada. cool

Ire si ko?
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? by EmperorLee(m): 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy

*In my daddy's voice*

Mowa nibi to fi mi si. Moje Omo to roju, koja ifarada. cool

Ire si ko?

Laako mo wa bi bajinatu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? by eberetos: 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
Hard-to-get
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? by Apina(m): 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
Nope, I don't have time to waste.
Re: Guys, Do You Prefer A Lady Who Does Hard-to-get??? by Akinbahm(m): 12:37am On Sep 14, 2017
Play hard to get on your own Eden Hazard and I get your girlfriend bleeped... No time to be running over a hole when there's millions holes out there... No time!!!

(1) (Reply)

If U're A Nairalander In Abk.. Join Me To Celebrate At Sky Pavilion Okelewo / Le#ked Video Just Look At What This Two Ca-ught Doing At The Side Of There CAR!! / Confession : How My Uncle Friend F*ck Me Hard Inside Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.