Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,757 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:52 AM

Restructuring: Tambuwal Chairs Northern Governor & Traditional Rulers' Meeting - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: Tambuwal Chairs Northern Governor & Traditional Rulers' Meeting (16101 Views)

Boko Haram: Mailafia Refuses To Retract Comments About Northern Governor / Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram / Northern Nigeria Not Afraid Of Restructuring - Tambuwal, Others Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring: Tambuwal Chairs Northern Governor & Traditional Rulers' Meeting by DabuIIIT: 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2017
fratermathy:

And where did I imply that I want out of Nigeria?

You guys are so ruled by emotions that you fail to see the grand picture!

Get off my mentions if you have nothing to offer than the worship of Nnamdi Kanu.
And where in my post did I imply that you want outta the zoo? Quit reading stuff headlong,it would do you good..
Truth is quoting someone like u is horribly nuseating.. undecided
Re: Restructuring: Tambuwal Chairs Northern Governor & Traditional Rulers' Meeting by babayaro7: 10:50pm On Sep 13, 2017
datwall:
angry

This is what is causing the conflict.. division 1 of the army is northern nigeria. Give peace a chance

It consist of 8 state.. not 19 states.. Mr Gowon was the one who created the problem, when he used the word Nigerian army.. it is just English..

because you are given the other division taxes to this 8 states.. it is creating fight.. and under development.. the GOC of Northern Nigeria is different from the GOC of central Nigeria and is different from the GOC of far east Nigeria( sambisa )

Northern Nigeria states are

Kano,
Bauchi
sokoto
zamfara
kebbi
katsina
jigawa.
kaduna

In sport, if kano state sponsors a football team playing let say Europe.. kano , lagos, sokoto state etc is expected to wear Nigeria jersey.. there are many competition they have in sport.

igbos have been sponsoring sport.. that why they put their children in team and no other ethnic group.. because igbo people are very selfish people..

So other ethnic group or state should sponsor sport on international event and wear nigeria.. ..

If for example sokoto state had a team, they are expected to either invite others or not.. the igbo people dont invite anyone.. because they paid for it...

Do your on league.. and still play in the nation league..

this is the most nonsense comment that I read in my life! I don't even understand what he is trying to esplain
Re: Restructuring: Tambuwal Chairs Northern Governor & Traditional Rulers' Meeting by darediamond(m): 12:16am On Sep 14, 2017
fratermathy:
Is restructuring debatable? Why are some people so stagnant in life? Nigeria has been operating a failed system for decades now, doesn't common sense dictate that it is time to try another system?

What is so difficult in allowing states control their resources and revenue? In devolving the excess powers from the center?

A nation where its citizens cannot discuss the way forward can never last. Unity must be predicated upon certain terms and agreements otherwise it becomes superficial.

I stand for 100% total restructuring of Nigeria in line with the recommendations of the 2014 National Conference.
And if they still arrogantly say No to it, We shall "insha Allah" go our separate ways.

No one is born to Serve nor to Rule.

Say no to "Nigeria"

Long live Oduduwa.
Long live Biafra!!!
Re: Restructuring: Tambuwal Chairs Northern Governor & Traditional Rulers' Meeting by darediamond(m): 12:21am On Sep 14, 2017
jobaltol:
What I will do if I am buhari concerning the ipob agitation will be outlined below:
I will first call nnamdi kanu to debate for the secession of south east . The debate will hold on a neutral platform most likely the channels tv...later, i will tell them to vote for a referendum to leave nigeria..if they vote for it...i will then say that they should pay all the external and internal debts their states owed to the federal govt..
If they are successful...i will let them to vote again..if they still want to do so...then they will be called biafra region still part of Nigeria...with a clause that they will contribute 30% to the nigerian purse since it was nigeria's collective wealth that they used to develop rhe south east..
Are you actually alive?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: Tambuwal Chairs Northern Governor & Traditional Rulers' Meeting by MightySparrow: 1:13am On Sep 14, 2017
EnkayDezign:

who has taken you serious with your poor grammar?
Leave the grammar alone, don't forget al - taqquiyah doctrine. May be you are one of them. Wicked souls
Re: Restructuring: Tambuwal Chairs Northern Governor & Traditional Rulers' Meeting by megamank(m): 9:52am On Sep 14, 2017
the southerners are clamouring for restructuring but doing nothing to ensure their interest is well taken care of if it occurs. the northerners have started meeting to aticulate and fine tune their stand and points as it suits them under one voice but we southerners are still here making noise without future plans on the subject matter of restructuring been clamoured for.,....

the.northerners may not be literate academically but they are very literate in terms of political positioning....

the southerners are see to be very literate but precidence has shown that they are still ages backward in terms of political strategizations and calculation....FREE MONEY FROM OIL IS BLINDING OUR SENSE OF REASONING....OUR HOUSE NEEDS TO BE DUSTED OF SOME UNWANTED ELEMENTS

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Under Fresh EFCC Probe Over Forgery Allegation / Pictures Of Remembrance Day Events From Across Nigeria / U.S. Lawmakers Warn Nigerian Government Against Further Shift Of Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.