Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? (1388 Views)

(photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) / If One of These Triplets Was To Be Your Wife, How Would Recognize Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? by Abn: 3:24pm On Feb 27, 2010
Please i need reasonable advice.I was staying together with my wife until recently i was transfered to a far place by my company We are newly married.However having known that the only means of keeping our intimacy for now is through phone calls,i made it a point of duty that my phone will always be on even when there is no light i must find a way to charge my phone and at the same time always have it with me to be able to pick calls at anytime.But its seems that my wife is doing the opposite since i left.Many atimes her phone will not be available,atimes if its available i may be calling her,the phone will be ringing and no picking.Anytime she pick it next,she will give one excuse or the other.Truly,such attitude annoys me.Not that i did not trust her,but this act has lead me that atimes my mind will be telling me are you sure she is not doing this or that with another person.why should she start this kind of attitude knowing well that phone call is very crucial to us at this point in time.Like i said,its not that i dont trust her,but i dont want to play with my marriage because of distance.Now i am even thinking weather i should tell her that she will resign from the little work she is doing there and come over here to start staying with me.Please,should i tell her how i feel over this attitude or what do you think that i should do?
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? by Alxmyr(m): 4:24pm On Feb 27, 2010
Must you react to everything?
Don't put unneccessary strain on your marriage.
And if you would talk about it, make more of a joke than suspicion.
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2010
Why dont you just talk to her huh? Your imaginations are running wild and could give you high blood pressure if your not careful.
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? by DrLorenz1(m): 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Why dont you just talk to her huh? Your imaginations are running wild and could give you high blood pressure if your not careful.

Hmnnnnnn
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? by bubugul(f): 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2010
@poster
don't you know how to be a man
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? by cold(m): 4:56pm On Feb 27, 2010
Continous Ignoring of ur calls is symptomatic of something more sinister.It may be nothing-it may mean something.U know what they say; 'with women,u never know'
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? by Abn: 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2010
I think i forward this matter to have an advice,"To learn how to be a man" does it imply ignoring it or what?.Take yourself as an example,if your wife or husband is acting in this form,what do you feel you would do?.I just need a sincere advice.
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? by maximized(m): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2010
@Poster

I have just scrutinized your posts and I figured that you once had your eye on a married colleague in your workplace. Here is the evidence: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=367297.msg5125567#msg5125567

On that same thread, Thoniaslim made a statement and few people said AMEN to her curse. It seems your present dilemma is a plain materialization of her statement. The law of cause and effect at its best.  Now, let it be known to thee that whatever you put out in the Universe is what comes back to you.

Please endure while it lasts.
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? by sandee575(f): 5:26pm On Feb 27, 2010
women are generally lax about having their phone around
them.
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2010
maximized:

@Poster

I have just scrutinized your posts and I figured that you once had your eye on a married colleague in your workplace. Here is the evidence: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=367297.msg5125567#msg5125567

On that same thread, Thoniaslim made a statement and few people said AMEN to her curse. It seems your present dilemma is a plain materialization of her statement. The law of cause and effect at its best.  Now, let it be known to thee that whatever you put out in the Universe is what comes back to you.

Good job hun you should be our resident detective kiss kiss kiss Hey poster here was I thinking you were the innocent party in this mess I guess you are reaping what you sowed.

This is what Mr Abn did, he has been lusting after married women in his office grin

Abn:
Re: SHOULD i TOAST HER.

I have one lady in my place of work.She is the only person among the ladies that anytime i see her,i will start having sexual urge.She is very sweet and young.She is well endowed with backyard,that looking at her back,my hard disk will start to erect,and her husband is not always arround naija,hence the possiblity that she may want a young guy who will be doing the job of what the husband is denying her is there .I dont know why i always have the urge anytime i see her,even though she is married.Can i boldly approach her and tell her how i am feeling about her and and probably if she fall,i can follow and test how the thing is with ladies of big yash?.A friend of mine told me that Ladies with big backyard do attract some men especially slim men,but when you make love with them,their c*nt is always watery,that i may not like it again.That they are only good when u re looking at d backyard,but when u enter,it is ocean and nothing pleasure can come out of it.Is it true? and should i toast this my office lady?
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? by maximized(m): 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Good job hun you should be our resident detective kiss kiss kiss Hey poster here was I thinking you were the innocent party in this mess I guess you are reaping what you sowed.

Thanks Ebonyeyes. smiley smiley kiss kiss He deserves more than what the wife is currently doing to him.

Now, who will give me my detective badge, Seun, iice, debosky or jay_bee?
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? by Abn: 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2010
@Maximized
What you are saying is different from my thread.Should i toast her?,thats not enough reason to aportion such blame,so you dont know what actually the lady in office did before i raise that matter.Ok!.If you have been working in office,you will understand more.Secondary,ask yourself weather i have married when such was happening,yet despite what happened with the lady in my office and I,i did not mess up.If i went ahead to explain to you in details of what happened and the attitude of the lady in my office,u can hardly believe the story,But the bottom line is that i did not fall into her.So you should face the reality at hand and not to talk,just because you can talk.If i am the weak type,i would have fallen to the lady and it wont deprive me anything stating here in nairaland that i did it with her.Know how to respond to peoples thread!!
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? by maximized(m): 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2010
Abn:

@Maximized
What you are saying is different from my thread.Should i toast her?,thats not enough reason to aportion such blame,so you dont know what actually the lady in office did before i raise that matter.Ok!.If you have been working in office,you will understand more.Secondary,ask yourself weather i have married when such was happening,yet despite what happened with the lady in my office and I,i did not mess up.If i went ahead to explain to you in details of what happened and the attitude of the lady in my office,u can hardly believe the story,But the bottom line is that i did not fall into her.So you should face the reality at hand and not to talk,just because you can talk.If i am the weak type,i would have fallen to the lady and it wont deprive me anything stating here in nairaland that i did it with her.Know how to respond to peoples thread!!

For you to lust after a married woman in your workplace, you are guilty as charged. I will not at all believe any excuse of yours to defend you. Now live with the fact that your wife is cheating on you.
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2010
Mr Abn, you have been caught out so please stop attempting to excuse what you did haha you really think people here have amnesia dont you? grin grin grin
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2010
LOL@ EbonyEyes

maximized:

@Poster

Lol. oh snap. Got 'em! grin I guess Karma is alive and well after all.
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? by deor03(m): 8:30pm On Feb 27, 2010
@Poster
Sorry oh. Someone bolder that you had been lusting after you wife.
He had the courage to ask her out and she agreed ( since you were not always around).

Your calls normally comes in when they are about to climax, so why would she pick it. She also switches it off when the guy is coming to spend the night so that there won't be any disturbance.

Just live with this.
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? by mamagee3(f): 8:34pm On Feb 27, 2010
Why don't you just tell her and get it over with
Are you scared of your wife? . . . .
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? by Kgdavid(m): 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2010
lol. the funny thing is that before the discovery was made that the guy is a hypocrite, people where being cautious and generally having the attitude that the wife may not be guilty. as soon as mr max pops up with his interesting discovery,the attitude changes and now every one is assuming the lady is guilty.
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? by ssumpta(f): 9:53pm On Feb 27, 2010
This is tres tres funny.
Wow. some pple really do have a photographic memory. Welldone maximised.
@ poster. U know your wife. She's def. actin suspicious, but don't jump into conclusions just yet.
I don't see why u need to be separated frm each other anyway,when u've recently married. This one is beyond me.
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? by zerocool(m): 9:57pm On Feb 27, 2010
@poster; It can be both ways, that is: She cheating on you or NOT cheating on you. I'll advice that you shld both live together, moreso that you both just got married. And if that can't be instantly possible, u can hire a detective or (maybe one of ur family living around to monitor her)
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? by disturbia: 11:11pm On Feb 27, 2010
@ poster
I understand how you feel, any time i send a text message to my bf, he never replies and I get very angry and at last I realize that maybe he has something important to do that is why. On the other had whenever he calls me, my phone is not always with me cause I happen to be careless with my phone. Don't let your being far away disrupt your marriage.
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? by tayoast(m): 11:38pm On Feb 27, 2010
poster just got busted.
He's eyeing sm1 @ work n he's not too pleased wt his wife.

May be ur wife has noticed a change of attitude & hence her attitude.

Advice: call her and ask wats going on
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? by Akinagirl(f): 12:11am On Feb 28, 2010
And to actually think. I almost felt sorry for this dude.
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? by eridah2007(m): 12:19am On Feb 28, 2010
@poster
My advice for you is to let ur wife know exactly how you feel over phone ringing and no picking.
And if she still continue to ignore phone ringing,then some thing must be fishing. Try to pay her a surprise visit to see for your self what has been keeping her away from answering.

Good luck. cool
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? by VIPICO(m): 2:09am On Feb 28, 2010
Maximized, u harsh o. Abi u be Intelligence/Espionage personnel
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? by Mhismole(f): 3:58am On Feb 28, 2010
I laugh. lol. thumbs up maximised.
@ poster, judgin from the immaturity apparent in your "Should i Toast her" post, you'r probably even too young to be married. call your wife and talk to her man. its called COMMUNICATION. tha thing essential for marriage. mshew.
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? by Outstrip(f): 6:08am On Feb 28, 2010
I do this a lot too and my friends husband was complaining about the same thing too. I guess some people are just not that great about keeping their phones right on their person
Re: Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? by agathamari(f): 4:35pm On Feb 28, 2010
your spouse (regardless of gender) should answer your calls unless thier employer prevents it, however that doesnt excuse you to call every 5 min.

(1) (Reply)

Romance And Make Up.some Clues / Must The Guy Always Make The First Move? / Body Language From Our Nigerian Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.