Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nobody, Buhari Created Him - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nobody, Buhari Created Him - Reno Omokri (1400 Views)

El-rufai: "It Is Pride That Will Destroy Him"—reno Omokri Reacts To His Video / Tolu Ogunlesi Was Atikus Media Aide Who Betrayed Him - Reno - Omokri / Buhari Must Be Naive To Think Obasanjo's Son Would Be Loyal To Him- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nobody, Buhari Created Him - Reno Omokri by PMBNG(m): 8:05pm On Sep 13, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nobody, Buhari Created Him - Reno Omokri by shobroy10(m): 8:11pm On Sep 13, 2017
So Buhari Don dey mess now àbí
Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nobody, Buhari Created Him - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
Reno Omokri .. next

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nobody, Buhari Created Him - Reno Omokri by royalamour(m): 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
grin
Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nobody, Buhari Created Him - Reno Omokri by nrexzy: 8:15pm On Sep 13, 2017
Tell me something lemme hear with my ears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nobody, Buhari Created Him - Reno Omokri by hisgrace090: 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
Mr reno, so you are this articulatively intelligent?
Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nobody, Buhari Created Him - Reno Omokri by ConductorHD: 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2017
Mischief-making OP.

He didn't call Nnamdi Kanu a mess, he said Nnamdi Kanu was made a celebrity by Buhari - which of course is true.
Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nobody, Buhari Created Him - Reno Omokri by paBuhari(m): 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2017
History of goal post shifting against Nnamdi Kanu in the zoo.

When Kanu started fighting for freedom in London, they say he was a coward for living in another man's country while his people are suffering in Nigeria. When Kanu came to Nigeria, they change goal post and called him foolish for setting his foot in Nigeria, that he will start singing Nigeria's national anthem when he is thrown into Kuje prison. When Kanu remained resolute and persistent in Biafra agitation while in Kuje prison, they say he will be a reformed Nigerian after months detention in Kuje prison. When he refused to compromise the fight for freedom after almost two years in detention, they say he will rot in jail eating watery beans. When he came to court looking fresh and handsome with thousands of supporters chanting his name, they say he is an insignificant nonentity who should not be taken serious. When he declared sit at home in prison, a campaign that was a resounding success throughout south east and south south, they say Igbos stayed at home due to fear of violence, even though thousands of policemen and army were deployed to every nook and cranny of south east and south south. Then they say they will take Kanu serious when Igbos stop participating in Nigerian elections. When Kanu declared election boycott in Anambra, they shifted the goal post again and started abusing him for undermining Nigeria's sovereignty. grin

If Kanu was able to achieve these feat in and out of prison, who are these goal post shifters deceiving?

7 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nobody, Buhari Created Him - Reno Omokri by kingxsamz(m): 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
true
Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nobody, Buhari Created Him - Reno Omokri by Okoroawusa: 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
I thot reno used to support kanu?

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nobody, Buhari Created Him - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2017
Igbo Jews won't like this..
Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nobody, Buhari Created Him - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2017
Okoroawusa:
I thot reno used to support kanu?
LOL... He is against him because he called Gej clueless... Lol.. Ffk and Fayose are both confused at the moment.. Lol
Useless people...

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nobody, Buhari Created Him - Reno Omokri by PMBNG(m): 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2017
lalasticlala
Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nobody, Buhari Created Him - Reno Omokri by paBuhari(m): 9:00pm On Sep 13, 2017
akthedream:
Igbo Jews won't like this..
Won't like wetin? Every famous person known to the world today began from nobody. Was Micheal Jackson the king of pop when he was born?
Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nobody, Buhari Created Him - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2017
paBuhari:
Won't like wetin? Every famous person known to the world today began from nobody. Was Micheal Jackson the king of pop when he was born?
WAS Shakau a deadly terrorist when he was born? undecided

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nobody, Buhari Created Him - Reno Omokri by paBuhari(m): 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2017
akthedream:

WAS Shakau a deadly terrorist when he was born? undecided
You already know the answer to your question.
Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nobody, Buhari Created Him - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2017
paBuhari:
You already know the answer to your question.
YES.. Because Shakau and nnamdi Kanu are in the same category

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nobody, Buhari Created Him - Reno Omokri by OsuCries: 9:41pm On Sep 13, 2017
grin grin

He's lord and savior of Ibos.
Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nobody, Buhari Created Him - Reno Omokri by paBuhari(m): 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2017
akthedream:

YES.. Because Shakau and nnamdi Kanu are in the same category
You are right. Both of them are famous. One is famous for good and the other for evil.
Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nobody, Buhari Created Him - Reno Omokri by SarkinYarki: 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2017
Buhari's poor thought process actually brought the recession , increased crime and Kanu
Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nobody, Buhari Created Him - Reno Omokri by Throwback: 9:56pm On Sep 13, 2017
akthedream:
Few months ago....

Nnamdi Kanu..... I will visit Kaduna and Lagos, nothing will happen..

Today..

Nnamdi Kanu... I can't visit Enugu due to security reasons..

Where is nnamdi Kanu?.. What a dirty clown he is.. grin grin

Na so courage dey fickle like the English weather.
Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nobody, Buhari Created Him - Reno Omokri by Throwback: 9:58pm On Sep 13, 2017
akthedream:
Few months ago....

Nnamdi Kanu..... I will visit Kaduna and Lagos, nothing will happen..

Today..

Nnamdi Kanu... I can't visit Enugu due to security reasons..

Where is nnamdi Kanu?.. What a dirty clown he is.. grin grin

Na so courage dey fickle like the English weather.

Please where is Nnamdi Kanu?

I heard he ran to Abidjan yesterday night.
I also learn he has employed a double to imitate him, but the imitator is scared of the army.
Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Nobody, Buhari Created Him - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2017
paBuhari:
You are right. Both of them are famous. One is famous for good and the other for evil.
THEY are both famous as a terrorist

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: How History Has Debunk "Non Negotiable Unity " As A Myth And Falacy. / Will The Donald Dukes Of Nigeria Ever Get A Chance? / People Cheering Sai Baba While On A Fuel Queue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.