Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,776 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Top 10 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 10 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone (10650 Views)

Top 6 Reasons You Should Never Root Your Phone / 5 Reasons You Should Not Root Your Android Phone / Top 7 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone, N0 4 Tho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone by oluwadiyar: 9:08am On Sep 18, 2017
how can i root my tecno y2
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone by Supremor(m): 9:12am On Sep 18, 2017
How do I root my infinix Hot 4
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 18, 2017
Why did you create this kind of deadly post.
Most people here knows nothing on what rooting your phone can do
You get absolute freedom to do anything on your phone
You can even stress your ram and CPU settings
Advise:Don't do this if you know nothing about phone
Jejely enjoy your phone like that
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone by Franky826: 9:33am On Sep 18, 2017
john4reala:
How do I root my Motorola droid razr ?? Also Infinix

To root that Droid razr no be here o.

I tried kingoroot and kingoroot all without success. Stops at 78%.

But there is a way out I saw it in the xda forums.

You just have to install the .img file to root the device. Installing this needs a PC. Hope you got one?
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone by Franky826: 9:35am On Sep 18, 2017
[quote author=Alphadon post=60571051]Is it possible to root Android 6 Marshmallow and Android 7 Nougat? Because I tried rooting my tecno w4 with kingroot but it failed.[/quote

Try kingoroot and kingroot PC versions.

Head over to hovatec dot com to get help.

Sure they are rootable
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone by Hilariousojo19(m): 10:28am On Sep 18, 2017
Please how do I root my Sony Xperia Z5.

Thanks
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone by litaninja(m): 12:27pm On Sep 18, 2017
The tecno is the problem....not the root or the MM or the N

Alphadon:
Is it possible to root Android 6 Marshmallow and Android 7 Nougat? Because I tried rooting my tecno w4 with kingroot but it failed.
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 18, 2017
Franky826:

To root that Droid razr no be here o.

I tried kingoroot and kingoroot all without success. Stops at 78%.

But there is a way out I saw it in the xda forums.

You just have to install the .img file to root the device. Installing this needs a PC. Hope you got one?
yes I have
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone by Floridax(m): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
rooting is almost useless to me these days ....in the days of KitKat and jb ,,it was special....cuz Android was lagging behind in customization ......but now since nougat and oreo ...i don't really see rooting as a special thing ...........am currently using nougat .. getting ready for oreo update which is a really cool ui ... nothing left to tweek again with rooting .... Android has given us everything as default ..... from font to sleek animations...

app to sd issue has been fixed from nougat upward ....
Re: Top 10 Reasons To Root Your Android Phone by stephendamsoho: 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2017
franzeezco:

All this Shiiii because I want to root my mobile, Abeg let my battery be draining In peace, I've got stable power supply, Solar & Powerbank. So carry your root comot for here!!"
the post isn't yours

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Watch Dstv Channels On Android Smartphones / I Need Help To Unlock My Nokia Lumia 520 / How To Increase Your Android Phone's Download Speed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.