Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Heavy Gun Firing Heard At Different Parts Of Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Gun Firing Heard At Different Parts Of Aba (1293 Views)

Sanwo-Olu & Wife Celebrate Eid-El-Kabir With Patients At Different Hospitals / Remembering Nwayereuwa, Nwannedia, Ikonnia & Nwugo Of Aba Women Right (Pics) / Pro-Biafrans Make Their Voices Heard At The Seat Of The British Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Heavy Gun Firing Heard At Different Parts Of Aba by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 3:15am On Sep 14, 2017
Several rounds of rapid gun firing heard in my area in aba (umule) also calls have been made to friend living at oldexpress and faulks rd, same thing. what's ur area like
Re: Heavy Gun Firing Heard At Different Parts Of Aba by obicentlis: 3:20am On Sep 14, 2017
Currently calm here in my area at Immaculate heart road, but I have started hearing something oo. Everybody is awake. The Governor is a dunce for approving this curfew. The wrongest move.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gun Firing Heard At Different Parts Of Aba by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 3:33am On Sep 14, 2017
obicentlis:
Currently calm here in my area at Immaculate heart road, but I have started hearing something oo. Everybody is awake. The Governor is a dunce for approving this curfew. The wrongest move.
what is happening, be alert man
Re: Heavy Gun Firing Heard At Different Parts Of Aba by brownshooga: 3:39am On Sep 14, 2017
This Is so scary cry
Re: Heavy Gun Firing Heard At Different Parts Of Aba by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 3:45am On Sep 14, 2017
brownshooga:
This Is so scary cry
I tell you fam
Re: Heavy Gun Firing Heard At Different Parts Of Aba by brownshooga: 3:49am On Sep 14, 2017
KingsleyTMTTM:
I tell you fam
why call the army when u knw they are all hausas embarassed
Re: Heavy Gun Firing Heard At Different Parts Of Aba by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 3:55am On Sep 14, 2017
brownshooga:
why call the army when u knw they are all hausas embarassed
u see aunty that Igbo people are not reasoning well, when they were yelling and daring Buhari to send army, I told them all this guys are majorly hausas, do you expect a handshake? while I dnt want to sound tribalist, the way forward now is to avoid any thing biafra till the phyton dance is over.
Re: Heavy Gun Firing Heard At Different Parts Of Aba by eagleeye2: 3:59am On Sep 14, 2017
Around Stella Maris Osisioma, gun shots has been heard. And I think the local vigilante or whatever are going around sounding warning that everyone should keep alert.
Re: Heavy Gun Firing Heard At Different Parts Of Aba by crackerspub: 4:01am On Sep 14, 2017
[s]
KingsleyTMTTM:
u see aunty that Igbo people are not reasoning well, when they were yelling and daring Buhari to send army, I told them all this guys are majorly hausas, do you expect a handshake? while I dnt want to sound tribalist, the way forward now is to avoid any thing biafra till the phyton dance is over.
[/s]

Dude this is 21 st century, I support Buhari but he made the worst mistake by sending soldiers to that location. Secessionist is not a crime, even if it's a crime, the police should have been involved not the army.

Just like Buhari stupidly arrested Kanu and made him very popular, the same Buhari is the one, not reasoning.

se·ces·sion·ist
səˈseSH(ə)nəst/Submit
noun
a person who favors formal withdrawal from membership of a federation or body, especially a political state.
"an ardent secessionist"
adjective
favoring formal withdrawal from membership of a federation or body, especially a political state.
"the leader of a secessionist movement"

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Gun Firing Heard At Different Parts Of Aba by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 4:04am On Sep 14, 2017
crackerspub:
[s][/s]

Dude this is 21 st century, I support Buhari but he made the worst mistake by sending soldiers to that location. Secessionist is not a crime, even if it's a crime, the police should have been involved not the army.
dude I hv nt been in support of NK and his IPOB crew but honestly they asked for this
Re: Heavy Gun Firing Heard At Different Parts Of Aba by klens(m): 4:10am On Sep 14, 2017
Call woke me up that I should be at alert they are killing the igbos, another guy I called told me they are all outside, heavy gun shots, and I can hear it also now
Re: Heavy Gun Firing Heard At Different Parts Of Aba by EponOjuku: 4:14am On Sep 14, 2017
The military is undergoing a simulation exercise on how to fight battles in those areas. That's what OP Python Dance is all about.

They aren't killing anyone - yet.
Re: Heavy Gun Firing Heard At Different Parts Of Aba by lawrenceunaa: 4:19am On Sep 14, 2017
EponOjuku:
The military is undergoing a simulation exercise on how to fight battles in those areas. That's what OP Python Dance is all about.

They aren't killing anyone - yet.
is that what the told you
Re: Heavy Gun Firing Heard At Different Parts Of Aba by EponOjuku: 4:22am On Sep 14, 2017
lawrenceunaa:
is that what the told you

They did something similar in Ajah and Ibeju-Lekki area about 12 years ago but there was proper awareness that if you hear gunshots, don't panic.
Re: Heavy Gun Firing Heard At Different Parts Of Aba by myright: 4:29am On Sep 14, 2017
KingsleyTMTTM:
thunder will strike for saying this rubbish. Coward

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gun Firing Heard At Different Parts Of Aba by myright: 4:31am On Sep 14, 2017
EponOjuku:

They did something similar in Ajah and Ibeju-Lekki area about 12 years ago but there was proper awareness that if you hear gunshots, don't panic.
afonja

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gun Firing Heard At Different Parts Of Aba by EponOjuku: 4:33am On Sep 14, 2017
myright:
afonja

Keep taking nonsense when they are about to shoot your father in the scrotum.
Re: Heavy Gun Firing Heard At Different Parts Of Aba by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 4:33am On Sep 14, 2017
myright:
thunder will strike for saying this rubbish. Coward
Thanks, but which state are you?
Re: Heavy Gun Firing Heard At Different Parts Of Aba by Mynd44: 6:38am On Sep 14, 2017

(1)

Military Operation Is Not The Solution To Biafra Agitation - Obasanjo / What The Hijabi Lawyer Must Concern Herself With / Murray Bruce And Son, Jared Roasting Nigeria On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.