Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,793 members, 7,824,313 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Buhari Still Claims Kano Stronghold (DAILYTRUST) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Still Claims Kano Stronghold (DAILYTRUST) (1304 Views)

'see How Atiku Locked Down Nasarawa, Buhari’s Stronghold' - Dele Momodu / Katsina, Kano Polls Show Buhari Has Lost Popularity In Stronghold: PDP / Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Still Claims Kano Stronghold (DAILYTRUST) by ManirBK: 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that Kano is still his political stronghold state, saying nobody can disabuse the minds of the electorates about his administration or leadership style.
Buhari, who stated this in Kano when he paid a courtesy visit on the Emir of Kano, HRH Lamido Sanusi II.
He said the rousing reception he had enjoyed in Kano had clearly shown that nobody could corrupt the minds of Nigerians about the agenda of his administration.
"I'm overwhelmed by the reception the people of Kano offered to me. This has indicated that I can still win election in Kano. The people of Kano are aware of the tremendous jobs we did on security and agriculture.
Read more https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/buhari-still-claims-kano-stronghold.html
Mynd44 oamj4 lalasticlala
Re: Buhari Still Claims Kano Stronghold (DAILYTRUST) by ManirBK: 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2017
Yes we are still despirate to vote u again come FEBUHARI 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still Claims Kano Stronghold (DAILYTRUST) by SalamRushdie: 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
Even 10 Kanos cant stop this from being Buharis last tenure ..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still Claims Kano Stronghold (DAILYTRUST) by python1: 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
Not just Kano, Atichukwu no go see Buhari’s brake light for adamawa state.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Still Claims Kano Stronghold (DAILYTRUST) by donphilopus: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Hahaha... Don't worry. I trust the Northwestern K^3 of Kano, Kaduna and Katsina. The votes from these three states alone are capable of swallowing the votes from the five Eastern states plus some other states from the South South. Continue deceiving yourself here!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still Claims Kano Stronghold (DAILYTRUST) by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
#PMB1523
Re: Buhari Still Claims Kano Stronghold (DAILYTRUST) by Bari22: 8:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
hmmm
Re: Buhari Still Claims Kano Stronghold (DAILYTRUST) by dodelight(m): 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
donphilopus:

Hahaha... Don't worry. I trust the Northwestern K^3 of Kano, Kaduna and Katsina. The votes from these three states alone are capable of swallowing the votes from the five Eastern states plus some other states from the South South. Continue deceiving yourself here!
See mumu! No wonder those three states gave buhari the presidency the first three times he contested. #YourMumuDonDo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still Claims Kano Stronghold (DAILYTRUST) by Bari22: 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2017
dodelight:
See mumu! No wonder those three states gave buhari the presidency the first three times he contested. #YourMumuDonDo

No incumbency power that time, but now??
Re: Buhari Still Claims Kano Stronghold (DAILYTRUST) by donphilopus: 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
dodelight:

Do you know anything?
Re: Buhari Still Claims Kano Stronghold (DAILYTRUST) by deji17: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
See 4 million votes form Kano alone.... . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I pity Atiku and PDP. Come 2019, the flogging will be too much..

On the day of the election, voting will start by 8:00 am and election will be called declaring Buhari the winner as early as 9:30 am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Still Claims Kano Stronghold (DAILYTRUST) by emmie14: 12:07am On Dec 07, 2017
So a human being in Nigeria will give Buhari his / her votes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still Claims Kano Stronghold (DAILYTRUST) by yarimo(m): 12:35am On Dec 07, 2017
BUHARI the best thing to happen to nigeria since independent, BUHARI til 2023 haters and other criminals minded ones beware
Re: Buhari Still Claims Kano Stronghold (DAILYTRUST) by yarimo(m): 12:37am On Dec 07, 2017
emmie14:
So a human being in Nigeria will give Buhari his / her votes.
human being that has voters card will vote for him 100 %. You that doesn't have voters card keep off tongue sai baba BUHARI til 2023 tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Still Claims Kano Stronghold (DAILYTRUST) by yarimo(m): 12:38am On Dec 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:
from your comments you don't really have a voters card grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Still Claims Kano Stronghold (DAILYTRUST) by yarimo(m): 12:39am On Dec 07, 2017
ManirBK:
Yes we are still despirate to vote u again come FEBUHARI 2019.
before nko?
Re: Buhari Still Claims Kano Stronghold (DAILYTRUST) by emmie14: 12:42am On Dec 07, 2017
yarimo:
human being that has voters card will vote for him 100 %. You that doesn't have voters card keep off tongue sai baba BUHARI til 2023 tongue
Are you a prophet? Me register for vote in Nigeria? I vote for system that works. Nigeria is next to h.ell with satanic le.ader who careless of it's subjects.
Re: Buhari Still Claims Kano Stronghold (DAILYTRUST) by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 07, 2017
python1:
Not just Kano, Atichukwu no go see Buhari’s brake light for adamawa state.
make he go settle adamawa crisis first o.
A Leader that can not keep his home in order. Is that one a leader?
Re: Buhari Still Claims Kano Stronghold (DAILYTRUST) by yarimo(m): 12:46am On Dec 07, 2017
emmie14:

Are you a prophet? Me register for vote in Nigeria? I vote for system that works. Nigeria is next to h.ell with satanic le.ader who careless of it's subjects.
pictures and videos while voting as you claim or keep queit.
Re: Buhari Still Claims Kano Stronghold (DAILYTRUST) by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 07, 2017
donphilopus:

cc Bari22
Re: Buhari Still Claims Kano Stronghold (DAILYTRUST) by SalamRushdie: 12:47am On Dec 07, 2017
yarimo:
from your comments you don't really have a voters card grin

If i dont have voters card how did I vote ur useless Buhari on 2015
Re: Buhari Still Claims Kano Stronghold (DAILYTRUST) by Nobody: 12:49am On Dec 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

una no dey observe ofe nsala 4 una region again?
Re: Buhari Still Claims Kano Stronghold (DAILYTRUST) by yarimo(m): 12:50am On Dec 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

so you voted for president BUHARI? Oya

Re: Buhari Still Claims Kano Stronghold (DAILYTRUST) by emmie14: 12:55am On Dec 07, 2017
yarimo:
pictures and videos while voting as you claim or keep queit.
quiet rather. I have a life and living.
Re: Buhari Still Claims Kano Stronghold (DAILYTRUST) by ManirBK: 6:16am On Dec 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Seems to me your are one of the ipob terrorist?
Re: Buhari Still Claims Kano Stronghold (DAILYTRUST) by ManirBK: 6:28am On Dec 07, 2017
emmie14:

So you are among the ones that voted the clueless the agbero the drunkad GEJ who declared stealing is not corruption? no wonder positive stuffs irritates you and still buhari is your president!
Re: Buhari Still Claims Kano Stronghold (DAILYTRUST) by emmie14: 6:44am On Dec 07, 2017
ManirBK:
So you are among the ones that voted the clueless the agbero the drunkad GEJ who declared stealing is not corruption? no wonder positive stuffs irritates you and still buhari is your president!
I stand for truth. I don't have Nigerian votes card neither do I reside in your one sided country
Re: Buhari Still Claims Kano Stronghold (DAILYTRUST) by Bari22: 7:34am On Dec 07, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
cc Bari22

It is not a hidden knowledge that Kano and north in general belong to Sai Baba. Nothing more
Re: Buhari Still Claims Kano Stronghold (DAILYTRUST) by juman(m): 7:50am On Dec 07, 2017
The president would be elected not only by the north.
It would be determined by the voters across the country.

Buhari performance so far does not deserve another term.
Hunger dey wire people so much.
People dey dies because the economy is dead.
Re: Buhari Still Claims Kano Stronghold (DAILYTRUST) by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 07, 2017
come 2019 the Kano electorate are set to double the votes given to Buhari in 2015 to 4 million. There will be much pain and gnashing of teeth in IPOB land
Re: Buhari Still Claims Kano Stronghold (DAILYTRUST) by tuniski: 7:55am On Dec 07, 2017
donphilopus:

And you think this is 2015! Chai delusional!!!!

(1) (Reply)

#throwback: How I Made Obasanjo Head Of State Against His Wish -gen T.y Danjuma / We Now Know More About Yusuf's Condition In 48 Hrs Than Buhari In 1 Year / Buhari And APC Deception In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.