Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Happening Now In Aba - Nigerian Army Shooting People in Aba Right Now - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening Now In Aba - Nigerian Army Shooting People in Aba Right Now (4985 Views)

Video Of The Nigerian Army Shooting Inside Nnamdi Kanu's Residence / Kanu Cancels Ekwulobia Visit After Army Shooting, Announces New Date / Eyewitness Account Of Army Shooting Of IPOB Members In Ekwulobia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happening Now In Aba - Nigerian Army Shooting People in Aba Right Now by ijoka: 7:01am On Sep 14, 2017
I am suprised to read that some ipob guys are afraid of simulations presently carry out by NA . Ahahaha u guys make me laugh because i know you have not experienced war in your life. Do you know why your elders are keeping mute? Because they know what war is. You guys should thank Buhari for allowing the army to give you the feel and sound of war so u can have a rethink. Those your ipob leaders have already settled their family abroad and calling you to come and waste your life. Well, python is enough for the wise..

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now In Aba - Nigerian Army Shooting People in Aba Right Now by GrandGarcon: 7:01am On Sep 14, 2017
okway2:

Armed Southeast Igbo Youths Searching Vehicles for Hausa/Fulani to Annihilate In Aba South East, Nigeria.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154835018047703&id=96184337702&_rdr

Sahara reporters

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5960511_screenshot201709140022131_jpeg904ca9978d7f039b60a14c3d88d54378
Fakery at its highest.
Re: Happening Now In Aba - Nigerian Army Shooting People in Aba Right Now by PaulOgenyi: 7:13am On Sep 14, 2017
Buhari should declare a state of emergency in ABIA STATE. Dlioness
Re: Happening Now In Aba - Nigerian Army Shooting People in Aba Right Now by MCastle: 7:35am On Sep 14, 2017

Re: Happening Now In Aba - Nigerian Army Shooting People in Aba Right Now by Rolly22(m): 8:16am On Sep 14, 2017
gunwa:
False information spreading every where in Aba. I am in Aba Umode village we woke up 2.15am because of the same false speculation. Youths were seen standing in streets making some sounds to be alert and stayed awake to watch the neighborhood. I am an Igbo man. Our people should desist from speculating false news that can cause war. Housa they said killing people are staying together and guided by soldiers. Also they are very few to face Igbo in Aba. These are lies from pit of hell. War will consume those spreading this rumors. Let there be peace. Hardship did not start today. Many of them are not graduates. They should ask graduates when they started suffering after graduation. Some Engineers had to take teaching jobs to survive. Some did some many odd jobs after graduation. We should give peace a chance.

I'm not sure you are in Aba you could have heard the gunshots that refused to stop
Re: Happening Now In Aba - Nigerian Army Shooting People in Aba Right Now by ritababe(f): 8:25am On Sep 14, 2017
wristbangle:

crycry

The shootings or the killings?

If u have the opportunity to leave, please do until the situation becomes calm.

dear the shooting was hot last night, check my previous posts you will understand.
Re: Happening Now In Aba - Nigerian Army Shooting People in Aba Right Now by malawe(m): 9:09am On Sep 14, 2017
please get your facts right..........
Re: Happening Now In Aba - Nigerian Army Shooting People in Aba Right Now by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 14, 2017
GrandGarcon:
He was throwing tantrums and abusing people, was he shooting people with live bullets? I wonder the type of humans that populate nigeria, it is true that the educational level of the zoo aka naliejerià is abysmally low, but tou ought to have a brain at least.
Make una go kill kanu na, what are you waiting for? Bloody cowards

E don red ooh !
Re: Happening Now In Aba - Nigerian Army Shooting People in Aba Right Now by Frankyboy1(m): 9:22am On Sep 14, 2017
GOD HELP US
Re: Happening Now In Aba - Nigerian Army Shooting People in Aba Right Now by philfearon(m): 9:35am On Sep 14, 2017
ritababe:

dear the shooting was hot last night, check my previous posts you will understand.
Didn't know you stay Aba Ritababe!!
Hope say you don try sleep?
Re: Happening Now In Aba - Nigerian Army Shooting People in Aba Right Now by somehow: 9:39am On Sep 14, 2017
You opened a thread with accusations and allegations, yet asking others to post pictures? Where are the pictures to what you are alleging?
navyseal2220:
Happening Now In Aba - Nigerian Army Shooting People. This is happening right now...if you are in the area, pls post pics. They shooting people sporadically. Some people are saying that they are Hausa-Fulani in Nigerian Army uniform, guided by Nigerian Army going to people houses, dragging them out and shooting them. Some say these are Hausa-Fulani living in Aba for many months as intelligence men gathering information on IPOB members where they live and work, and providing these information to the armed Hausa-Fulani men in military uniform.

Re: Happening Now In Aba - Nigerian Army Shooting People in Aba Right Now by somehow: 9:40am On Sep 14, 2017
You mean soldiers are going into random houses, pulling guys out and shooting them? Any picture so far?
ritababe:
yeah, I can confirm this to be true.
Re: Happening Now In Aba - Nigerian Army Shooting People in Aba Right Now by navyseal2220: 9:44am On Sep 14, 2017
gunwa:
[s]False information spreading every where in Aba. I am in Aba Umode village we woke up 2.15am because of the same false speculation. Youths were seen standing in streets making some sounds to be alert and stayed awake to watch the neighborhood. I am an Igbo man. Our people should desist from speculating false news that can cause war. Housa they said killing people are staying together and guided by soldiers. Also they are very few to face Igbo in Aba. These are lies from pit of hell. War will consume those spreading this rumors. Let there be peace. Hardship did not start today. Many of them are not graduates. They should ask graduates when they started suffering after graduation. Some Engineers had to take teaching jobs to survive. Some did some many odd jobs after graduation. We should give peace a chance[/s].

Typical afonja...deceiving his ewedu coneskull. Look at your mouth like "Umode Village", may Umode deity strike your ewedu coneskull back to Benin Republic. Spelled Hausa as "Housa" typical of afonjas...they cannot spell Other tribes names. Igbos don't make mistake with spelling people's name no matter the tribe...we just don't. Go and look at every article written by an afonja about other tribes, over 90% of them, no matter how smart they are, cannot get other tribes's name or places correct. YOU ARE AN AFONJA!
Re: Happening Now In Aba - Nigerian Army Shooting People in Aba Right Now by ritababe(f): 9:45am On Sep 14, 2017
philfearon:
Didn't know you stay Aba Ritababe!! Hope say you don try sleep?
no
Re: Happening Now In Aba - Nigerian Army Shooting People in Aba Right Now by navyseal2220: 9:47am On Sep 14, 2017
orikoku:
you too Bring out your guns and face them nah, you people has woken the sleeping war from his sleep.

Why should I bring out my gun when I can use you ewedu coneskull as bullet defense shield.

Re: Happening Now In Aba - Nigerian Army Shooting People in Aba Right Now by orikoku: 10:56am On Sep 14, 2017
navyseal2220:

Why should I bring out my gun when I can use you ewedu coneskull as bullet defense shield.
grin thank God that your ewu father is dead if not, I no what to tell u fool
Re: Happening Now In Aba - Nigerian Army Shooting People in Aba Right Now by philfearon(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
ritababe:

no
Try o my dear!!!
Re: Happening Now In Aba - Nigerian Army Shooting People in Aba Right Now by ritababe(f): 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
philfearon:
Try o my dear!!!
lol, I have
Re: Happening Now In Aba - Nigerian Army Shooting People in Aba Right Now by letusbepieces: 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
Jumbus31:
No govt(whether led by an Igbo, Fulani, Yoruba, Hausa,Ijaw, Urhobo, etc) will sit back and watch what Nnamdi Kanu (and his IPOB) are doing. So better stfu

No Government of Nigeria is authorised to send troops to murder its own citizen without approval of NASS.

Buhari is a criminal.
Re: Happening Now In Aba - Nigerian Army Shooting People in Aba Right Now by philfearon(m): 6:57am On Sep 15, 2017
ritababe:

lol, I have
That's nice!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Caught Using IPHONE Instead Of HTC Like They Made Us Believe(pictures) / Senator Ademola Adeleke Scatters The Dance Floor With Aregbesola (Photos) / How The US Is Plotting To Destroy Nigeria - Lai Muhammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.