Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,847 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Eagle's New Technical Adviser To Earn Over N190 million In 5 Months - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eagle's New Technical Adviser To Earn Over N190 million In 5 Months (798 Views)

BREAKING: Orosanya Arrives Court To Answer For N190 Million Fraud (photos) / "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media / 9ice Appointed Special Adviser To Oyo State Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eagle's New Technical Adviser To Earn Over N190 million In 5 Months by Fogman(m): 6:52pm On Feb 27, 2010
The new eagle technical adviser, Lars Largerback will earn about N195 million in 5months. This to me is over inflated. NFF top officials is at it again. It is a known fact that most eagles coaches dont get up to 100% of salaries disclosed to the public. Some % goes to NFF officials. Nairalanders what do you thinks.
Re: Eagle's New Technical Adviser To Earn Over N190 million In 5 Months by felele(m): 8:55am On Feb 28, 2010
I will not be supporting the Souper Eagles at the world cup. This is absolute nonsense. I do not understand, for the life of me, why they could not have allowed Amodu to enjoy the fruit of his labour. May all the people involved in the disgraceful decision to take the job from Amodu rot in hell. Idiots. White skin worshippers, all of them.

Dunga took a Brazillian team to the world cup, playing pretty much in the same unattractive way our Super Eagles played throughout the qualifications and the Nations Cup, to much criticism by ALL Brazilians. But his employers stuck by him. Result? They played unattractively all the way to the world cup itself.

All Nigerians supporting this are the architects of our misfortunes as a nation. They always want to reap where they did not sow. In fact, this alone proves that the country needs to break up, and soon.

Chai!!! I feel so sorry for Amodu. He must feel so dejected to have this happen to him twice, Nigeria na real wa o!!!
Re: Eagle's New Technical Adviser To Earn Over N190 million In 5 Months by Chykason(m): 10:04am On Feb 28, 2010
All we demand is for the new coach to take us to quarter-finals at least.
Re: Eagle's New Technical Adviser To Earn Over N190 million In 5 Months by pappilo(m): 10:32am On Feb 28, 2010
@Felele

God bless you

See the thinking of Niaja people; N190 million to get to the quarter finals where you get no prizes. It is a shame.
Re: Eagle's New Technical Adviser To Earn Over N190 million In 5 Months by mbulela: 10:44am On Feb 28, 2010
Who said Maga no need pay?
NFF are the real magas and these white tramps are the new Yahoo Yahoo.
The man is just here on a tourist adventure.
He has absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain.
sick nation with thieving leaders.
Re: Eagle's New Technical Adviser To Earn Over N190 million In 5 Months by Fogman(m): 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2010
Still beat my understanding, how he got the job ahead of other reknowned coaches. My thinking, is that he agreed to dance to the NFF tunes.
Re: Eagle's New Technical Adviser To Earn Over N190 million In 5 Months by MrCrackles(m): 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2010
Fogman:

Still beat my understanding, how he got the job ahead of other reknowned coaches. My thinking, is that he agreed to dance to the NFF tunes.
And who told you Lagerback is not reknown/or world class
Re: Eagle's New Technical Adviser To Earn Over N190 million In 5 Months by jaybee3(m): 2:20pm On Feb 28, 2010
MrCrackles:

Don't mind the doofus. 1.2 million dollars or there abt is what any top coach would receive to take any national team to d world cup.
Do y'all know how much cappello or the other coaches are on?
Re: Eagle's New Technical Adviser To Earn Over N190 million In 5 Months by asha80(m): 2:21pm On Feb 28, 2010
MrCrackles:

What really makes him world class?What is the furthest him and solderberg take sweden to in any competition whether europe or world cup?
Re: Eagle's New Technical Adviser To Earn Over N190 million In 5 Months by jaybee3(m): 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2010
who would you rather they appoint?
they couldn't have afforded the services of hiddink who also haven't won a world cup. South korea got to the semi-finals partly because they were playing at home and traditionally hosts usually do well
Re: Eagle's New Technical Adviser To Earn Over N190 million In 5 Months by MrCrackles(m): 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2010
asha 80:

What really makes him world class?What is the furthest him and solderberg take sweden to in any competition whether europe or world cup?
And who told you "world class" is only measured if you go really far in the European cup or world cup?
The wealth of experience Lars Lagerback has is right up there. . . .
Lagerback doesnt have much time to perform any magic at the world cup trust me
Not with the current crop of vagabonds representing Nigeria anyways. . .
But to say he is not world class or reknowned is disrespectful and can only come from folks who know fu/ck all about football!
Football in Nigeria will see real progress if you replace the buncha tired legs called SE and dismantle the cabals at the NFF glasshouse
Re: Eagle's New Technical Adviser To Earn Over N190 million In 5 Months by asha80(m): 2:30pm On Feb 28, 2010
i have this funny feeling that nigeria might make the quater bfinal of this world cup undecided
Re: Eagle's New Technical Adviser To Earn Over N190 million In 5 Months by otawa: 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2010
Nigerians are foolish. It is confirmed.

When are we NIGERIANS going to rise-up and wipe-out those destroying our life??

N190million will build atleast  one standardised hospital for women and children in all the 36states of Nigeria.

Fuccck this worldclass nonsense!!! Black Man! Damn! This is disgusting. Who bloody cares if he is 'Heaven Class'

Your people are dying for lack of basic things of life, you are talking about 'world cup' Kai.
Re: Eagle's New Technical Adviser To Earn Over N190 million In 5 Months by MrCrackles(m): 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2010
asha 80:

i have this funny feeling that nigeria might make the quater bfinal of this world cup undecided
Not sure about that to be honest. . . .
Re: Eagle's New Technical Adviser To Earn Over N190 million In 5 Months by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2010
Chykason:

All we demand is for the new coach to take us to quarter-finals at least.
are we forbidding for aiming as far as winning the cup? just setting little standard for such a chunk of money.na wa o
otawa:

Nigerians are foolish. It is confirmed.

When are we NIGERIANS going to rise-up and wipe-out those destroying our life??

N190million will build atleast  one standardised hospital for women and children in all the 36states of Nigeria.

Fuccck this worldclass nonsense!!! Black Man! Damn! This is disgusting. Who bloody cares if he is 'Heaven Class'

Your people are dying for lack of basic things of life,  you are talking about 'world cup' Kai.
sharrap you are off-point
Re: Eagle's New Technical Adviser To Earn Over N190 million In 5 Months by otawa: 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2010
sharrap you are off-point

There you go, BLACK MAN.

Nigerians are dying for basic things of life and you are saying sharrap.

Even DOGs in the WEST have better life compared to 70% Nigerians.
Re: Eagle's New Technical Adviser To Earn Over N190 million In 5 Months by asha80(m): 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2010
otawa:

There you go, BLACK MAN.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed sad
Re: Eagle's New Technical Adviser To Earn Over N190 million In 5 Months by DrKnow1(m): 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2010
N1.2 Dollars is what an average international coach will earn in a month. So all of you shut up, and lets see how the man will perform.
Re: Eagle's New Technical Adviser To Earn Over N190 million In 5 Months by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 28, 2010
otawa:

There you go, BLACK MAN.

some people here are daft wanting government to come and seek before they make spendings.how will you relate money budgeted for sport with poverty level.each sector of the economy have certain responsibilities so it's the duty of the sport ministry to get nigeria a good coach.so shut up and say something else
Re: Eagle's New Technical Adviser To Earn Over N190 million In 5 Months by Fogman(m): 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2010
Largerback my foot! Why must we spend this much just to get to quarter final of a world cup (that is if). A samson siasia can do what lars can do at 20% of that salary. The problem we ve is that our prophet re not honoured at home. If Siasia was to be a white coach, we would ve being dying to ve him.
Re: Eagle's New Technical Adviser To Earn Over N190 million In 5 Months by felele(m): 10:54am On Mar 01, 2010
MrCrackles:

And who told you "world class" is only measured if you go really far in the European cup or world cup?
The wealth of experience Lars Lagerback has is right up there. . . .
Lagerback doesnt have much time to perform any magic at the world cup trust me
Not with the current crop of vagabonds representing Nigeria anyways. . .
But to say he is not world class or reknowned is disrespectful and can only come from folks who know fu/ck all about football!
Football in Nigeria will see real progress if you replace the buncha tired legs called SE and dismantle the cabals at the NFF glasshouse

How on earth can you call someone a World Class coach if he has not coached a national side or club team to:

a. The world Cup?
b. His or any other continental nations cup?
c. His national Championship?
d. Any continental club championship

Amodu has done all these, and has qualified Nigeria for the World Cup TWICE!!! No coach in the world has EVER done that.

Amodu is about as world class as it gets. Anywhere in the world, he would be a hero. But in Nigeria? Where morons like you exist and are allowed to expose their ignorance on the internet and in the corridors of power

I will not be supporting the Souper Eagles at the world cup, and I hope more Nigerians will join me in this patriotic protest to demonstrate the fact that we are fed up with the enemies of OUR progress in our midst.

We want our coaches to progress to the level where European National Sides and clubsides will come seeking THEIR expertise to coach them to success, just as we have Nigerian professionals in the oil industry, as far away as Qatar, USA and Alaska, using their expertise to show that something good can, afterall, come from Nigeria.

The football administrators we have are the worst kind of Nigerians we have right now. Those who will suppress talent just to fatten their own pocket. Stephen Keshi rebelled against these people when he went to Ivory Coast to further his professional career as a player, and blazed the trail again as a coach, when he qualified Togo for the world cup, only to be disrespected by that small country, because they knew that he would get no support from his home FA, since THEY (NFA) had done the same thing to another Nigerian coach before (Amodu, 2002 world cup qualification).

WAKE UP, NIGERIANS. Stay away from the world cup!!!

We must protest the ascendancy of mediocrity in ALL facets of our National life. This reminds me of some "Lagosians" trying to reward Fashola's hard work with impeachment. Do you see the corollary
Re: Eagle's New Technical Adviser To Earn Over N190 million In 5 Months by pappilo(m): 11:29am On Mar 01, 2010
Felele you get too much sense.
Re: Eagle's New Technical Adviser To Earn Over N190 million In 5 Months by ebere1712: 6:02pm On Mar 01, 2010
Is a shame they dumped our local coach to pick foreign coach after using him for nations cup. This NFA guys have no ideas and would ruin our national team. So when it got to paying $190 MILLOION NAIRA only an oyibo is fit for that. Thunder go punish them and all their supporters. Tomorrow when money no dey, you go back to suffer man local coach. Till nigerians start valueing their own things, they no go ever prosper.
Re: Eagle's New Technical Adviser To Earn Over N190 million In 5 Months by SapeleGuy: 10:39pm On Mar 01, 2010
Felele - Thank you. Inferiority complex don worry our people die.
Between Keshi, Oliseh, Amokachi, Siasia, Chukwu, Eguavoen or Nwosu. You mean they couldn't find a Nigerian? Lagerback is not fit to lace their boots.

If nah so mek we import technical adviser to run our government and politics. Why stop at football.

(1) (Reply)

Gaddafi Is Mad – Senate Presdent / Coffin For Head Of State / 2011 - US - based Countrymen To Storm Minna For IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.