Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 (27364 Views)

Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" / Primate Elijah Ayodele: "Buhari’s Second Term Dicey, But…" / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by kingbet365: 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
KEVIND:
Good News

The hypocrisy of APC and Buhari:

WHERE ARE THE CHILDREN OF THE BUHARI THAT PRESENTED HIMSELF TO HIS GULLIBLE SUPPORTERS AS A "POOR" MAN WITH NEVER GROWING 150 COWS?

Let me help you with factual information:

1. Fatima Buhari (daughter) is in Stratford, Uk.
2. Nana-Hadiza (daughter) lives in Buckingham.
3. Safinatu Muhammadu (daughter) is in Arden University, UK.
4. Halima Buhari (daughter that is not so intelligent) just finished law school in Lagos and has gone back to Leicester, UK.
5. Yusuf Buhari (son) is in the university of Surrey, UK.
6. Zahra Buhari (daughter) married but still visiting from her surrey duplex in the UK.
7. Aisha Buhari and Amina Buhari (daughters), both just got admissions into Surrey University and British school of Lome.

#APCHypocrisy
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by Dahmayor(m): 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
By then i would be much more older and accomplished
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by daveblessed(m): 9:23pm On Sep 14, 2017
Just give us some genuine betting odds....we WIN mur dan 10tymz....den we'll never doubt ur prophecies
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by Harpos2(m): 9:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
Attention seekers everywhere
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by Caseless: 11:49pm On Sep 14, 2017
AFONJAboiy:
na only God knw wetin all dis pastors dey take 4 corner.
grin grin
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by wolesmile(m): 2:24am On Sep 15, 2017
EYIBLESSN:

omode n se eee. All he said this year come to pass.
[i] Fun apeere?[/i/
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by NaijaElba(m): 3:08am On Sep 15, 2017
Thisis2raw:
I pity you

Pity your silly self and brothers from wasting their low life...
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by newoffer: 10:22am On Sep 15, 2017
Nigeria is already divided since 1960
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by Psoul(m): 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Freshkidavid:
Primate Ayodele of Inri Evangelical Spiritual Church, Lagos has released a new set of prophecies in his new book titled "Warning to the Nations".

In the book he said "the voice of God says the name Aso Rock will be changed in the nearest future and the location may also change. Let us pray to rebuke death and shootings in the villa. I forsee that from 2032, Nigeria will not be one country again as I foresee five nations coming out of Nigeria. In 2024, there may be a natural disaster and in the nearest future, the name Lagos may change and Ibadan may become a state'.

He also said, 'The spirit of God says power will still return to the North in 2019 and Nigerians will be shocked as regards who becomes president. The second term bid of President Buhari will be dicey. I foresee that the international community will gang up against him especially on issues of human rights and corruption. President Buhari needs prayers for his health as his health condition will be troubling him. People who are to help the Buhari governmnet are the ones that will fight him. I foresee an unexpected change in the government of Buhari, he will be disappointed by close confidants'.

On Democracy, the prophet says, 'the spirit of God says Democracy in Nigeria may not last for the next 30 years. I foresee a referendum which may lead to reforms as so many things will be affected in the country'.

On Biafra he says, 'I foresee that Biafra will be actualised but not now. Biafra is going to battle with Nigerian forces for they have done a lot of underground works. The current leaders clamouring for Biafra now may not be the ones that will make the dream come true. Nnamdi Kanu may not be the one to actualize this dream. I foresee that he will have problems due to his activities in relation to the bail granted him'.

On Arsene Wenger, the prophet says, 'the coach may develop naughty attitudes that may make the football fans to protest against him.He must rebuke cases of carelessness which may make his team suffer some setbacks. His team will start the season on a serious note but his mtch plans and arrangements will be queried. He will have troubles with the management of his club'.

www.kingstondome.com/2017/09/nigeria-will-divide-by-2032-and-lagos.html?m=1

Whenever God speaks, He speak with authority and certainty. God will always tell you..."I will do this or do dat" not these "may". God does not take permission from anyone b4 He do what He want to do.

Prophet, these your prophesies are full of "May" which makes me doubt their authenticity.
Secondly, God does not waste time by sending revelations that may not immensely benefit humans. Arsene Wenger, Arsenal Team and stuff like that won't count as a priority that God will start making it as a prophesy to human beings.

Pls Next topic.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by KingSango(m): 1:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
handsomeyinka:
Na so one prophet talk say world go end few years ago....I can never forget that year!!!,

I go bank withdraw all my money,spend am finish that night..I sell my car for half price, chop all food I could eat since the world was coming to the end that day.

The next morning I woke up,The first noise I heard was a bus conductor shouting...Oshodi oshodi oshodi enter with your 50 Nara,.i was then thinking if oshodi exist in heaven!!

Humor me.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by orisa37: 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
Abacha's brother, Afonja, from Chad.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by orisa37: 2:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
When Oduduwa becomes real, Ibadan will be a State and Lagos becomes Eko for real.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by Pearlyakin(m): 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
KingSango:

Humor me.
When will you come to Nigeria to come and see your baba sango ?
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by KingSango(m): 8:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
Pearlyakin:

When will you come to Nigeria to come and see your baba sango ?

Who are you? But most importantly, do I care? BTW, nice bike. Looks like you will need several pairs of sneakers soon. Crafty but not too thrifty, huh? Oh, Sun-go rises each day so I always see Baba Sango even when the sky is cloudy. Laughing, Ase. Love Sango.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by Pearlyakin(m): 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
KingSango:

Who are you? But most importantly, do I care? BTW, nice bike. Looks like you will need several pairs of sneakers soon. Crafty but not too thrifty, huh? Oh, Sun-go rises each day so I always see Baba Sango even when the sky is cloudy. Laughing, Ase. Love Sango.
Have you forgotten me so soon, am not the one on my display picture, am from Oyo, somehow related to the Alaafin I mean my family share boundary and same local government with the Alaafin.
I wrote an article about Yoruba renaissance and culture, I would like it if you can help to review it.

2 Likes

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by KingSango(m): 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
Pearlyakin:

Have you forgotten me so soon, am not the one on my display picture, am from Oyo, somehow related to the Alaafin I mean my family share boundary and same local government with the Alaafin.
I wrote an article about Yoruba renaissance and culture, I would like it if you can help to review it.

Greetings, Most certainly, contact me by email. I will do all I can to be the hands of Baba Sango's Oyo empire and help it rise. When I get to Orun I will be a prince. I seek nothing in this world for myself for it's all illusion. Ase, Love Sango.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by Pearlyakin(m): 7:07am On Sep 24, 2017
KingSango:

Greetings, Most certainly, contact me by email. I will do all I can to be the hands of Baba Sango's Oyo empire and help it rise. When I get to Orun I will be a prince. I seek nothing in this world for myself for it's all illusion. Ase, Love Sango.
Thank you very much for your kind gesture and response,you are surely a prince of baba sango and the builder of the Oyo empire that was once our pride and heritage of the Oduduwa and Oranmiyan dynasty.
I will send you a pm and i will forward the article to you for review.
Re: Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:57pm On May 27, 2022
Day 4 | Extra-Ordinary Breakthrough Global Crusade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyjWpky48Gk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Pastors Shout When Preaching? / Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Dances Legwork To 'Unboring' Song Performed By His Choir / I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.