Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,401 members, 7,850,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia (2856 Views)

South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets / Nigerian Army Invade Kanu’s Home, Allegedly Shoot IPOB Supporter-video / Breaking! Police Shoot Ipob Members Selling Biafran Flag In P/h, Arrest Many Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by shukuokukobambi: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2017
Trailii:
dindinrin ... evidence to whom ? to iccj? abi to British /America control un? ibos are poor with resoning.. Nigeria is a British /America project , and British will do everything to make Nigeria one so as to protect their interest ... the same Britain and America has a veto power in the un, they determine what will be done by un.... when last have u seen the iccj function ? they are as powerless as anything so far the America and British interest is involved .. haven't you wonder y the icc and un did not do anything after the civil war ? haven't you wonder why the the un is so silent on what is happening currently in the country ? haven't you wonder y BBC , CNN , fox and NY Times have not carry any news nor say anything about current happenings ... continue to decide urself

Forget these guys bro...they're impervious to reason. I've stopped trying to reason with them.

Sarcasm gets to them better. Imagine mumus who believed an albino fraudster telling them he had embassies in over 80 countries?

Let them continue deceiving themselves angry
Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by FTrebirth(m): 11:49am On Sep 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Stop this nonsense would you? angry

I am feeling sorry for the igbos already. They are fellow Christians after all but they are too stubborn. If the issue gets out of hand, the Christian Community in yorubaland will surely rise up and demand that Buhari does the right thing.

For now, we shall observe some more and see if igbos can rein in Nnamdi Kanu. The python dance II is only a form of disciplinary measure to reach the ipob youths a lesson.
LOL! grin

stop deceiving yourself...you're enjoying the killing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by attackgat: 11:51am On Sep 14, 2017
Trailii:
dindinrin ... evidence to whom ? to iccj? abi to British /America control un? ibos are poor with resoning.. Nigeria is a British /America project , and British will do everything to make Nigeria one so as to protect their interest ... the same Britain and America has a veto power in the un, they determine what will be done by un.... when last have u seen the iccj function ? they are as powerless as anything so far the America and British interest is involved .. haven't you wonder y the icc and un did not do anything after the civil war ? haven't you wonder why the the un is so silent on what is happening currently in the country ? haven't you wonder y BBC , CNN , fox and NY Times have not carry any news nor say anything about current happenings ... continue to decide urself

The evidence is for the world to realise that the Igbos are justified to leave the British colonial fraud called Nigeria and finally get their own country which they have wanted for the last 50 years.

I commend the world respected Amnesty International for exposing the Nigerian Army as a group of thugs in military uniforms when they reported that the Nigerian Army had killed over 150 unarmed Biafran agitators. The credibility of Nigeria erodes with each evidence

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by Isoko1stSon1(m): 12:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:
Wawuuuu grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
I am against secession.
But imperialists are liars. Never believe what they say, only pay attention to their actions.

UK says they are against secession but, they shelter, nutured and facilitated Kanu and his radio station.
Trailii:
dindinrin ... evidence to whom ? to iccj? guess urs not aware the same British /America control un? ibos are poor with resoning.. Nigeria is a British /America project , and British will do everything to make Nigeria one so as to protect their interest ... the same Britain and America has a veto power in the un, they determine what will be done by un.... when last have u seen the iccj function ? they are as powerless as anything so far the America and British interest is involved .. haven't you wonder y the icc and un did not do anything after the civil war ? haven't you wonder why the the un is so silent on what is happening currently in the country ? haven't you wonder y BBC , CNN , fox and NY Times have not carry any news nor say anything about current happenings ... continue to decide urself
Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by Isoko1stSon1(m): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Forget these guys bro...they're impervious to reason. I've stopped trying to reason with them.

Sarcasm gets to them better. Imagine mumus who believed an albino fraudster telling them he had embassies in over 80 countries?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
FTrebirth:

LOL! grin

stop deceiving yourself...you're enjoying the killing.

Love trumps hate anytime. You can believe anything you want but there must be a stop to the bloodshed going on in the east.
Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by calaway: 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Hope you'll include the video where you were looking for hausa in buses to kill? Hope you'll include the pics of the dangote cement tru
ck you burnt? Hope you'll include pics of the ariaria police station you burnt?

Why can't u let these Igbo go their way? Unity is never by force!!!!
U can never make the rescind their resolve by killing or threatening them... U better beg them instead.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by calaway: 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

They despise you and thus u cannot impose yourself on them...unity is not by force. Try to find a life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by shukuokukobambi: 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
calaway:

Why can't u let these Igbo go their way? Unity is never by force!!!!
U can never make the rescind their resolve by killing or threatening them... U better beg them instead.

I WILL BE THE HAPPIEST THE DAY YOU LEAVE!!!

PLS STEP UP YOUR AGITATION angry
Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by shukuokukobambi: 1:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
calaway:

They despise you and thus u cannot impose yourself on them...unity is not by force. Try to find a life.

I despise you very much too and happy you're doing it your way. I don't wish unity with you at all. stop fooling yourself cheesy
Re: Nigerian Army Shoot IPOB Members In Umuahia by exclusive7(m): 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
Trailii:
am in my office in Lagos in a peaceful state , in a peaceful region amist peaceful people ... am not the one brainwashed here .. am not the one facing bullet here am not the one confronting soldiers ... rip in advance bro ... nnamdi kanu will remember you for ur bravery ... my condolence to your family and parents ..
very true...save your next comment and reply me tomorrow if you can

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPINION: Why It Is Improper To Proscribe Fulani Herdsmen / . / Kwankwaso Loyalists Turn Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.