Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,527 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Does It Mean When Kanu Spoke Of Self Defense He Had No Weapons Already - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does It Mean When Kanu Spoke Of Self Defense He Had No Weapons Already (598 Views)

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns / Nnamdi Kanu Spoke The Truth About Nigeria / Where Were You When Kanu Said All These....? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Mean When Kanu Spoke Of Self Defense He Had No Weapons Already by cybertyrant(m): 10:28am On Sep 14, 2017
Where is the money biafrans and our supporters has all been contributing for all these years for the so called weapons for self defense,is it the cutlass and sticks i see on the internet is what is been bought with our money we have contributed all this years,where is our so call BSS that is supposed to protect us or have they all gone into hidding, i need answers oohhh,are my people going to die like this,or is it true on what is been said about IPOB and nnamdi kanu is really a scam to defraud the east. plz answer me this ipob members and other biafrans
Re: Does It Mean When Kanu Spoke Of Self Defense He Had No Weapons Already by Anticabal: 10:48am On Sep 14, 2017
cybertyrant:
[s]Where is the money biafrans and our supporters has all been contributing for all these years for the so called weapons for self defense,is it the cutlass and sticks i see on the internet is what is been bought with our money we have contributed all this years,where is our so call BSS that is supposed to protect us or have they all gone into hidding, i need answers oohhh,are my people going to die like this,or is it true on what is been said about IPOB and nnamdi kanu is really a scam to defraud the east. plz answer me this ipob members and other biafrans[/s]

Dundees like you are not very good at propaganda.

When Kanu touches a gun, you quickly shout 'Terrorists'.

When IPOB and Kanu exercise restraint in the face of unprovoked killings, you claim he is a 'scam' for not buying gun.

Pro-caliphate zombigerian dolt. Only your fellow moronic zombies care about your daft views. IPOB doesn't in all honesty. lol

2 Likes

Re: Does It Mean When Kanu Spoke Of Self Defense He Had No Weapons Already by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 14, 2017
Anticabal:

Dundees like you are not very good at propaganda.

When Kanu touches a gun, you quickly shout 'Terrorists'.

When IPOB and Kanu exercise restraint in the face of unprovoked killings, you claim he is a 'scam' for not buying gun.

Pro-caliphate zombigerian dolt. Only your fellow moronic zombies care about your daft views. IPOB doesn't in all honesty. lol

Nnamdi Kanu is under his fathers bed right now...

Shaking like a leaf
Re: Does It Mean When Kanu Spoke Of Self Defense He Had No Weapons Already by Anticabal: 11:34am On Sep 14, 2017
TheCabal:

Nnamdi Kanu is under his fathers bed right now...

Shaking like a leaf

This Mr pro-almajiri and his boring memes we don hear you. Kanu is afraid, infact he now hates Biafra and wants to unite with your towelled skull. Allahudeen has answered your prayers. Pwahahahahaha

Abeg shift with your dryness. Go enter comedy make hunger use your belle play tinko-tinko. grin

2 Likes

Re: Does It Mean When Kanu Spoke Of Self Defense He Had No Weapons Already by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
Anticabal:

This Mr pro-almajiri and his boring memes we don hear you. Kanu is afraid, infact he now hates Biafra and wants to unite with your towelled skull. Allahudeen has answered your prayers. Pwahahahahaha

Abeg shift with your dryness. Go enter comedy make hunger use your belle play tinko-tinko. grin

I know this is what is happening to you.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Cry For IPOB / We Call On Ex-military Head Of State, Gen. Abubakar, To Go 4 President because..-nd / Regions Contribution To Nigeria Account Pre Independence & Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.