Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns (32918 Views)

Cede Ticket To The South, Or Be Ready To Lose Our Support- SS PDP Govs To PDP / Afenifere To Fulani Vigilantes: Leave South-West Now Or Face Hostility / Don’t Leave South-West - Governors Tell Northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Ecstasy154(m): 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2019
The Biafra Nations Youth League, BNYL, has issued a 20-day ultimatum to Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association, MACBAN, and Fulani Nationality to leave the South-East and South-South immediately.

Linus Essien, BYNL Chief of Staff in Cross River State issued the warning in a statement forwarded to DAILY POST, on Friday.

Essien also warned of a “danger” if Miyetti Allah does not stop the Fulani Militia operating in the South.”

He also called on Miyetti Allah to end violence across the South-East and South-South or “face reprisal actions because BNYL is ready to revolt against the Islamist extremists.”

Essien said: “The attacks will lead to reprisals if by 20 days the Miyetti Allah fails to withdraw the Militia operating in the South.

“We have been following the situations especially States bordering the north like Cross River, Delta, Enugu and Ebonyi are easily penetrated, and if something urgent is not done they will take total control of our land and even invade Bakassi to conquer us as a people”.

“We are giving Miyetti Allah members matching orders if after 20 days northern leaders fail to withdraw killer herders from the South-south and Southeast.

“We have reasons to warn, because very soon we will be branded as terrorist group and we will not mind that, because self-defense is not a crime, any decisive actions we take is backed up by genuine reasons”.

https://dailypost.ng/2019/08/02/leave-south-east-south-south-resort-self-defense-biafra-group-warns-herdsmen/

83 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Fredmatic(m): 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
Good one, u can't continue to kill people and they will keep quiet

If they can't buy land and raise their cattle in peace then let them go back

165 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by gwarotango: 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2019
Empty threats all over again. Nobody is going anywhere

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Amatarasha(f): 4:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
Those fulanis should leave now or ...

20 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Amatarasha(f): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2019
gwarotango:
Empty threats all over again. Nobody is going anywhere
They will leave ,mark my word

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by pinkPUSSY(f): 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Lol I always smile sometime at South East people. I will tell you the facts south south don't really trust south east side south south have less love for East but east have more love for them lol. Why eastern like forcing themselves on South south parts lol coz because of oil. For your info. I schooled at Maritime Academy of Nigeria. Oron akwa ibom state. So I know southern so well. When I was onboard ship. Have spend more time in south south. Have been to portharcout & calabar & akwa ibom & delta I know south south people so well. Even if nigeria gonna divide south east should just forget south south coz they are not ready to fight for eastern and they are not ready to join east. They wanna have there own country. Not that I dislike east but I'm just telling you guys the truth...

Out of your desperation to do what you are known for you had to type this bullcrap more than 3 times instead of facing the topic at hand.

SS hate south East then love our Muslim skulls.
Even Igbo in SS extractions don't like Igbos from SE extraction but love our Yoruba Muslim skulls.

Oyigbo people of Rivers State that fell into Rivers State due to boundary adjustments in 70's have automatically hate their brothers in SE because they are no more part of IMO state then love our Yoruba Muslim skull ?
Anioma people in Delta will hate Onioma in Anambra and love your ewedu skull?
I am sure if an adjustment is made today in Abia or Akwa Ibom they will turn around and they hate each other and love our yoru Muslim skull.

If you had read the content of the news , you would have known that this press release didn't come from an Igbo.. But being a Yoruba Muslim you are, you didn't disappoint in showing what you are made of.. Reading is a big task to you people.

If I were you (God forbids), I would find a way to unite my brothers who are slugging it out and dividing themselves because of religion rather than commenting on something that is beyond your brain capacity

Yoruba Muslims Vs Yoruba Christians
Yoruba Muslims Vs Yoruba Traditionalist
Ekiti Christians Vs Muric.
Ife Vs Modakeke

The earlier you knw that SS is a multi ethnic region the better for you ...Empty skull

215 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by cjrane: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
The best way is to ambush them by small groups and take them out.

If you need to get rid of large settlements, remember your cocktails

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Btunde847(f): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2019
Threats

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by sotall(m): 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
Is it YBNL or what grin grin

Their name sounds like Olamide's music label

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by marvin906(m): 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
the toothless dogs have Started barking again..save us the stress and enter your hole

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by comradewanle(m): 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2019
Another 20 -days ultimatum?, that's too long.....they should just do it fast fast so we can know what they( Biafra) are up to. What happened to the first ultimatum issued?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by enemyofprogress: 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
It is loading. Las las the time bomb go blow for Buhari face

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by ednut1(m): 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
95% of those cows are owned by indigenes

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Koolking(m): 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2019
What's the meaning of biafra?

It's a terrorist group. Their brag is vain. They don't speak for the South South

Next pls

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by jneutron4000: 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
20 days !!! He too much nah make Una give them 3 days

4 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by kenzysmith: 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
Buhari is a cause to Nigeria Baba God we re sorry pls reduce the punishment and give us osinbade

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by olu77(m): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
Civil war is loading in Nigeria from all indications even as the powerful nations of the world are getting ready for 3rd world war. No leader or ruler that has sense will keep quiet at this dangerous time but obviously analogue brains are useless in this jet age of digital awareness.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by eben1marketer: 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
sad
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Okoyeeboz: 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Lol I always smile sometime at South East people. I will tell you the facts south south don't really trust south east side south south have less love for East but east have more love for them lol. Why eastern like forcing themselves on South south parts lol coz because of oil. For your info. I schooled at Maritime Academy of Nigeria. Oron akwa ibom state. So I know southern so well. When I was onboard ship. Have spend more time in south south. Have been to portharcout & calabar & akwa ibom & delta I know south south people so well. Even if nigeria gonna divide south east should just forget south south coz they are not ready to fight for eastern and they are not ready to join east. They wanna have there own country. Not that I dislike east but I'm just telling you guys the truth...

No need to stress yourself. Itsekiri youths beat nonsense out of Igbos in Delta when they were having Ipob meeting.

Here is what Niger Delta youths told those Ipob miscreants https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/ndelta-youth-vows-resist-ipob-war-drums-ssouth/amp/

The thing is this, everyone has every right to defend himself from internal and external aggressors like the Fulani idiots killing people about. However, it is unbelievable cowardice to start dragging SS into your fight to fight for you.

There is a reason why the SS seized the properties of Biafrans during the war. It is the foolish Igbos who haven't seen the handwriting on the wall.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by 9jaunite: 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2019
Seriously

We in the ss really want our own country

We are not against biafra

7 Likes

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Afospecialk: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
I
Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by babyfaceafrica: 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2019
noise

1 Like

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by tck2000(m): 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
Amatarasha:
U repeated it 3times out of hatred you have for d igbos ,

Read the news properly ,Is Biafra group from Cross river ..Which is been headed by Comrade Essien
He isn't lying....I am a Urhobo guy from Delta and i belong to lot of Southern group on facebook and we don't support Biafra because if it happens,we would become the underdogs.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Morenikeji070: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
Lol Edo our ass. Lol we yoruba don't even give a damn shits about Edo people. Yoruba are blessed around. The world.... Yoruba speaking countries
- Togo, Benin Republic, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Ghana, Gambia, North America, UK, Europe, the Caribbean Islands and Brazil

According to Wikipedia, Yoruba is the most widely spoken language outside Nigeria and Africa. It's been estimated that there are over 40 million Yoruba primary and secondary language speakers across the globe. These Yoruba speakers are found in Togo and Benin Republic. Smaller Yoruba-speaking communities are located in Sierra Leone, Liberia, Ghana and Gambia.

It has also spread to North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, the Caribbean Islands and Brazil where it is alleged that Yoruba could become one of their official languages...
Amatarasha:
No one will allaign wt u even Edos hate u guys

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leave South East, South-south Or We Resort To Self-defense – Biafra Group Warns by Toscarel: 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2019
Morenikeji070:
Lol I always smile sometime at South East people. I will tell you the facts south south don't really trust south east side they have less love for East but east have more love for them lol. Why eastern like forcing themselves on South south parts lol coz because of oil. For your info. I schooled at Maritime Academy of Nigeria. Oron akwa ibom state. So I know southern so well. When I was onboard ship. Have spend more time in south south. Have been to portharcout & calabar & akwa ibom & delta I know south south people so well. Even if nigeria gonna divide south east should just forget south south coz they are not ready to fight for eastern and they are not ready to join east. They wanna have there own country. Not that I dislike east but I'm just telling you guys the truth....

And you know this, how? If it's not burukutu house analysis

Is that what you tell yourself?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Titi Abubakar: No Yoruba Woman Has Been First Lady, Make Me The 1st, I Beg You / VIO Not Permitted To Check Drivers Licence, Vehicle Particulars—frsc / Ademola Adeleke Lists All The Projects He Completed In Just 12 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.