Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,382 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement (1444 Views)

Boko Haram Burns Down Mbolakel, Village Near Chibok On Christmas Day / Pipeline Explosion In Osisioma, Abia Kills Many, Burns Down Houses (Graphic Pic) / Ipob Sit At Home: Another Dangote Truck Set Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement by joseph6071: 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
''Nigerian Army Will Eat Shit'' - IPOB Members Say As They Burn Down Dangote's Truck And Steal All His Cement see video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_tVnEsn5bI
Re: Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement by joseph6071: 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement by Zeemic(m): 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2017
Say no to war
Re: Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement by simultaneousboi(m): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
This is getting more serious/interesting.
Re: Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement by Aonkuuse(m): 12:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
Toh who will loose at last. Nigeria army or igbo nation at large

3 Likes

Re: Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement by phrancys001(m): 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
Burning a whole truck of cement is no reason

1 Like

Re: Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement by SuperSuave(m): 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
That's all they want, to steal, kill, cause mayhem and fill their bellies and pockets all in the name of biafra. I wonder if their master is in support of shiitz like this angry

6 Likes

Re: Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement by Okoroawusa: 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nigerian Army is it Dangote truck?
Re: Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement by Victornezzar: 12:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
Hmm
This is getting serious
Trailer for anoda civil war don start already
Re: Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement by Cinkq: 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
Tommoroe they'll ask why Dangote is not setting up factories in their region as he does in SW. I don't know the issue they have with dangote that warrant attacking his business.

11 Likes

Re: Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement by centoke30(m): 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
Ok
Re: Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement by nengibo: 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
These are thieves,
The south east is already behind other regions in terms of education and development, imagine if another war begins, the politicians & leaders sponsoring ipob will be abroad witheir families, remember Ojukwu ran to ivory coast while 3 million Igbos died.

Let see how the Northerners respond

7 Likes

Re: Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 14, 2017
In psquares voice
Bring it on
Bring it on , are you ready, are you ready.....
Recession plus war and hunger will lead to genocide. May God take control on the innocent one they want to suffer.

1 Like

Re: Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement by nnabyke042: 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
I am a fan of ipob,but this action is uncalled for.though i blame it on frustration.

1 Like

Re: Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement by tooth4tooth: 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
Okoroawusa:
Nigerian Army is it Dangote truck?
The Dangote in question is not even a politician.I'm just feeling for Igbo people up north.These illitrate youths are just exposing them to danger of reprisal attacks.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement by dustmalik: 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2017
I hope they are enjoying themselves, because when it gets hot in the north, no one should cry foul.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement by demelza: 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
PROPUNTER:
Trust Aba Boys they can be tough ; they are test - Running Chemical explosives to Lynch on Opponents..
grin grin grin
Na wa o!
Chemical explosives in addition to the nuclear and atomic bombs you guys already have.
Nigeria and west Africa is finished o!

2 Likes

Re: Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement by attackgat: 12:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
joseph6071:

''Nigerian Army Will Eat Shit'' - IPOB Members Say As They
Burn Down Dangote's Truck And Steal All His Cement
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_tVnEsn5bI

How do you know that this is Dangotes Truck?
Re: Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement by shukuokukobambi: 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2017
PROPUNTER:
Trust Aba Boys they can be tough ; they are test - Running Chemical explosives to Lynch on Opponents..

Dangote cement that has already being paid for an igbo cement trader!! cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement by Nemesis1: 12:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
The movement is about fraud and looting

We already knew that
Re: Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement by Nemesis1: 12:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
Cinkq:
Tommoroe they'll ask why Dangote is not setting up factories in their region as he does in SW. I don't know the issue they have with dangote that warrant attacking his business.

You sef reason am?

I don talk tire I just dey read comment sey laugh

1 Like

Re: Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement by Bari22: 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
Thieves, they envy Hausa wealth

1 Like

Re: Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:39pm On Sep 14, 2017
When a grasshopper is burning,it will say its bringing out oil. Brain washed fools.

1 Like

Re: Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement by Cinkq: 12:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
They don't just like telling themselves the truth.
Nemesis1:

You sef reason am?

I don talk tire I just dey read comment sey laugh
don't be suprised if some of them commend ipob for this senseless act. My own be say i no wan hear complain tomorrow why yoruba land is getting every investments. The biggest reply to such a question is this kind of act by their separatist group.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement by FTrebirth(m): 12:43pm On Sep 14, 2017
this is the same video in circulation since yesterday.
Re: Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement by ruggedtimi(m): 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
hmmm...what happens in aba stays in aba. NA aba people go suffer am pass..the women better call their youths/children to order

1 Like

Re: Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement by IgboSubmarine: 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2017
Buhari is a terrorist who initiated this crisis
Re: Angry Ipob Members Burns Down Another Dangote Truck And Steal Cement by lalasticlala(m): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2017

(1)

Emefiele Emerges Chairman Of Global Islamic Bank / We Must Work Together To Prevent Another Civil War - Buhari Urges Nigerians / Tell Nigerians The Truth About Chibok Girls Abduction - GEJ Replies Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.