Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Farmer Hit By A Fired Gas Canister During Chaos In Aba (Graphic Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farmer Hit By A Fired Gas Canister During Chaos In Aba (Graphic Photos) (39787 Views)

Kyari, Funtua & Now Maida… Buhari’s Inner Circle Hit By The Grim Reaper - Cable / Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi / Monkeypox; Chaos In Maiduguri As Students Flee School Over Vaccination. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farmer Hit By A Fired Gas Canister During Chaos In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Victornezzar: 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
makydebbie:
For? They never pour you hot water abi?
Ehen
dat gal u sent money to
omo I did d same ooo
She has deactivated sef....hope she's not a scammer
Re: Farmer Hit By A Fired Gas Canister During Chaos In Aba (Graphic Photos) by makydebbie(f): 11:25pm On Sep 14, 2017
Victornezzar:

Ehen
dat gal u sent money to
omo I did d same ooo
She has deactivated sef....hope she's not a scammer
You sent money too? I didn't. She said she'll send the receipt tomorrow so let's hope it wasn't a scam.
Re: Farmer Hit By A Fired Gas Canister During Chaos In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Victornezzar: 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
makydebbie:
You sent money too? I didn't. She said she'll send the receipt tomorrow so let's hope it wasn't a scam.
Yeah na
did it through quick teller
Tell her 2 snap herself nd d receipt together
Re: Farmer Hit By A Fired Gas Canister During Chaos In Aba (Graphic Photos) by makydebbie(f): 11:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
Victornezzar:

Yeah na
did it through quick teller
Tell her 2 snap herself nd d receipt together
Lol I only asked for picture of her mum and the receipt. When she can provide those two then we're good. But I don't think she'll upload her pic with the teller.
Re: Farmer Hit By A Fired Gas Canister During Chaos In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Victornezzar: 11:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol I only asked for picture of her mum and the receipt. When she can provide those two then we're good. But I don't think she'll upload her pic with the teller.
And what makes u think I can't provide a fake receipt nd upload a sick woman's picture 4 u 2 believe me.....
Re: Farmer Hit By A Fired Gas Canister During Chaos In Aba (Graphic Photos) by makydebbie(f): 11:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
Victornezzar:

And what makes u think I can't provide a fake receipt nd upload a sick woman's picture 4 u 2 believe me.....
Lol what makes you think as a good scammer, she can't photoshop either.
Re: Farmer Hit By A Fired Gas Canister During Chaos In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Victornezzar: 11:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol what makes you think as a good scammer, she can't photoshop either.
she's always active...That's why I believed her
It was just 2 girls that attacked her na...so because of that she deactivated
Re: Farmer Hit By A Fired Gas Canister During Chaos In Aba (Graphic Photos) by jayken07(m): 5:21am On Sep 15, 2017
Betmaster3:
Enough of all these sensless killings. Make we do this thing once and for all make everybody rest. These people have taken Igbos for granted enough. Make this thing start already, i dey vex for here.

Mumu you are hiding in your house and saying make we do this thing once...fowl
Re: Farmer Hit By A Fired Gas Canister During Chaos In Aba (Graphic Photos) by makydebbie(f): 6:26am On Sep 15, 2017
Victornezzar:

she's always active...That's why I believed her
It was just 2 girls that attacked her na...so because of that she deactivated
Lol I understand sha. Let's see what happens. Even me that I'm following it up is being accused of being the girl. So people must talk and it's all good.
Re: Farmer Hit By A Fired Gas Canister During Chaos In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 15, 2017
bal4real:

By their words we shall know them.

Stop whining son, Biafrauud is an imagination. Stop crying
Re: Farmer Hit By A Fired Gas Canister During Chaos In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Victornezzar: 8:05am On Sep 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol I understand sha. Let's see what happens. Even me that I'm following it up is being accused of being the girl. So people must talk and it's all good.
hahhahahahaha
No p sha
Even if she's a scammer......God will judge her
Re: Farmer Hit By A Fired Gas Canister During Chaos In Aba (Graphic Photos) by makydebbie(f): 8:10am On Sep 15, 2017
Victornezzar:

hahhahahahaha
No p sha
Even if she's a scammer......God will judge her
Exactly sha.
She promised the pic this morning let's wait and see.
Re: Farmer Hit By A Fired Gas Canister During Chaos In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Victornezzar: 8:31am On Sep 15, 2017
makydebbie:
Exactly sha.
She promised the pic this morning let's wait and see.
No p den
make I prepare 4 my cousin wedding o jare
Re: Farmer Hit By A Fired Gas Canister During Chaos In Aba (Graphic Photos) by 2oby: 8:38am On Sep 15, 2017
N whose fault is it. A responsible man counts those that will b hurt by his stament bf making them. Collateral damage happens in line of duty, though not a gud thing to reckon wt but not intentional

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Tops List Of Highly Indebted States With N797b. Delta, Ogun, Rivers Follow / How Can One Legally Own Fire Arm In Nigeria? / Reno Omokri Replies EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.