Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,656 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (73070 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / One Piece (anime/manga) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by sjkeri(m): 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2009
if u cn come back to life at will, i think dt makes u d strongest, HAO WILL RAPE ALL D ANIME CHARACTERS!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
P.S. im sure if u've watchd shaman king u wud agree
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by ogagusps3: 10:52am On Nov 14, 2009
Kenpachi(11th squad captain) from bleach, cause he can emit so much reatsu that he has to cover it up with an eyepatch containing creatures dat feed on his excess spirit particles. He can destroy just about anything in his path without even knowing his swords name(i.e without using his zanpakutou),
Aizen is stronger than every single person in bleach.
His shikai beats all bankais.
Aizen is also stronger than goku or any anime character ever thought of. wink
His unbeatable
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by icezik1(m): 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2009
lain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by sjkeri(m): 5:02pm On Nov 15, 2009
ogagusps3:

Aizen is stronger than every single person in bleach.
His shikai beats all bankais.
Aizen is also stronger than goku or any anime character ever thought of. wink
His unbeatable
do u actually watch anime or do u watch bleach? first of goku destroys planets by screaming(as in AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!). secondly i dnt think u read my post. i said hao can WILLFULLY come back from the dead. nature is AFRAID of the guy for crying out loud. picture this, aizen, by some mysterious miracle kills hao, hao comes back 2moro, dat shit aint working again. he has an absolute(i repeat with emphasis ABSOLUTE) understanding of everything and can end all things with a single thot. its aizen that will be under an illusion, not hao.

Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by kidgenious(m): 7:04am On Nov 22, 2009
I havent seen the animes of hao,goku,aizen etc you guys talked about so i wont fly concluding.bleach is tooo unreal though interesting.i rate Naruto higher than it infact any anime.so thus my opinions n judgement.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by ogagusps3: 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2009
@sjkeri
shikai kyoka suigetsu (aizen's shikai) complete and total hypnosis. Once seen it is impossible to defeat aizen. You will be under his control,you will see,hear,smell,taste and feel what aizen wants.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by sjkeri(m): 12:22pm On Nov 23, 2009
ogagusps3:

@sjkeri
shikai kyoka suigetsu (aizen's shikai) complete and total hypnosis. Once seen it is impossible to defeat aizen. You will be under his control,you will see,hear,smell,taste and feel what aizen wants.
ok let me enlighten u some more. hao UNDERSTANDS how EVERYTHING works. meaning without trying he can CONTROL kyouka suigetsu. he can disable his senses if he wishes. he can make aizen dance and sing songs of love if his heart so desires. he cn make him gay if dts wat tickles his fancy. the truth is hao is what people imagine when they think "what is God like?". he can do and control ABSOLUTELY( i repeat ABSOLUTELY) anything he wants.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by echowords(m): 1:01am On Dec 30, 2009
he cn make him gay if dts wat tickles his fancy

grin grin
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 30, 2009
Inoue Orihime
(oya attack!)
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by rubber321: 11:25am On Dec 30, 2009
GOKU and that too without any doubt. He is the powerful character made ever in the history of Anime.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by kidgenious(m): 12:13pm On Jan 12, 2010
sjkeri:

he can make aizen dance and sing songs of love if his heart so desires. he cn make him gay if dts wat tickles his fancy.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by man47: 8:43am On Jan 13, 2010
Goku is the strongest one.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Hardballer(m): 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2010
obviously goku from dragonball z his power is maximum lol
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2010
Yeah, in super saiyan form.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Hardballer(m): 10:30pm On Jan 14, 2010
lemme add tht hao wld praly stop reviving himself when goku kills him the 5th time grin grin
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 14, 2010
Lol I loved that anime, who do you think in dragonball z follows after Goku in terms of strength?
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Hardballer(m): 11:47pm On Jan 14, 2010
praly broly or vegeta but if its outside dbz id say the fully hollowized ichigo he turned ulriqiorra to dust i think hell totally pwn the ninetails naruto

Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Nobody: 7:47am On Jan 15, 2010
Yeah, I was thinking Vegeta too
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by man47: 7:39am On Jan 16, 2010
Goku from DBZ is my favorite character.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by ogagusps3: 9:10am On Jan 17, 2010
praly broly or vegeta but if its outside dbz id say the fully hollowized ichigo he turned ulriqiorra to dust i think hell totally pwn the ninetails naruto

Now that is just crazy. A swing of one of the nine tails' tails can cause tsunamis and destroy mountains.

Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Hardballer(m): 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2010
^^^^^ i guess so sha , but ichigos getsuga tenshou can divide mountains too, but still sha
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by sjkeri(m): 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2010
Hardballer:

lemme add tht hao wld praly stop reviving himself when goku kills him the 5th time grin grin
um, he wud simply take away goku's powers. this guy took 5 of the most powerful shamen(including the protagonist of the series) and upgraded their powers jst so they cud be of some sport. used them to wipe his ass.and left wen he was done. after flushing of course. goku wud be like candy. can u eat candy?
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Hardballer(m): 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2010
sjkeri:

um, he wud simply take away goku's powers. this guy took 5 of the most powerful shamen(including the protagonist of the series) and upgraded their powers jst so they cud be of some sport. used them to wipe his backside.and left wen he was done. after flushing of course. goku wud be like candy. can u eat candy?

gokus doesnt need an oversoul to fight or can hao take away his super saiyan lol i think not plus goku cant be burned by fire or drowned or shocked . . . . . im just watched shaman king goku will kill hao hed praly wont be back when hao comes back 500 years later but an abortion should fix hao right up hao has no power over aliens
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by ogagusps3: 7:47pm On Feb 08, 2010
How about one piece characters?
For me the most powerful person I've seen in one piece is Admiral Kizaru.
That guy is able to punch,kick,move at the speed of light. Plus he is a logia type so attacks do not affect him.
I think he is more powerful than the other two admiral.

Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by latepa(m): 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2010
i'll go with Dante in Devil may cry cheesy
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Anomaly: 8:27am On Mar 18, 2010
My List:
1.Goku - Goku is on his level, and no other amine character ever even compare to him. Goku was a legendary worrier and a saint.
2.Ichigo Kurosaki- With his horned mask and complete hollow form, he can most likly beat Naruto,Luffy, or inuyasha.
3.Straw Hat Luffy- I've been with this guy from the beginning, luffy has the hart and will to win no matter what.
4. Naruto- this guy might also be able to beat Luffy mabey with fusion rasengan, but non the less, he can bleeps shit up.
5.Inuyasha- This guy is also a great fighter, close to the end of the manga, he got a bunch of new crazy moves.

In the end, I would say the Inuyasha, Luffy, Ichigo, and Naruto, are all on the same level, and are all great fighters. It would be great to see a tournament with these guys. But in the end, Goku is on a level of his own, far beyond any character ever created.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by dyabman(m): 10:19am On Mar 18, 2010
latepa:

i'll go with Dante in Devil may cry cheesy

thats what im talking about,
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by N9528GB: 2:42pm On Mar 18, 2010
Naruto Uzumaki

Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by yangn: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2010
I'd say the most powerful character in all the anime and manga is Goku from Dragon Ball he defeated the ultimate and final form of buu, a buu who destroyed the earth with one shot, a being feared by everything in the universe, know i'd say that's a pretty damn good feat. Also, Lain and others will have no effect on Goku, because he's stronger than a God, take the Supreme Kai for example he's the god of their universe and his power doesn't even touch Goku's. Lastly I want to state that in the end of GT, Goku fuses with the Dragon Balls taking him up to a higher level than he was ever before. So I'd say Goku hands down.
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by threeright: 9:58am On Mar 31, 2010
fu fu fu,  it is the "Lord of Nightmare" from "Slayers Next" she is a diety that created atleast 4 multiverses,  a creator/god. fu fu fu

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=yGRuhjdo_qM&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=9L3cDKvOtfQ&feature=related

I feel old
Re: Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? by Aeneas: 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2010
Lol, I don't understand. All you people that say Jiraiya is the strongest, It's simple to kill him. You say, "Tsukiyomi." cheesy Don't you dare say that he'd break out because he can't. It's been said and proven multiple times that only someone with a tailed beast or the mangekyou sharingan can break out of Tsukiyomi. And only someone with Sharingan can resist it at all, I slightly confused as to why Itachi didn't just kill everyone lol, He could keep people in Tsukiyomi for as long as he wanted. Although I have no idea as to who Lain is, and correct me if I'm incorrect, but, Tsukiyomi is like Lain's ability except Tsukiyomi affects a single person. Itachi can do anything he wants to you while you're in it, keep you under its affect until the strain on his eyes becomes unbearable (which won't happen because Tsukiyomi is only 1 second in real life), and kill you pretty easily. Although, Itachi have most likely gone blind eventually, which he did. So his foolish little brother who was told to run and run, and cling to life, And then to despise Itachi ended up killing the only person who actually liked him lol, Except Naruto.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBNaija Winner, Laycon, Thanks His Family, Fans And Voters For Their Support / BbNaija Housemate, Kemen Disqualified And Evicted From The House / Laycon Wins Big Brother Naija 2020 (bbnaija)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.