Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? (51038 Views)

Is Nnamdi Kanu Preparing For War? See The Armored Tank He Poses With .PHOTOS / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / Is Nnamdi Kanu And Trump Right? Jubril Appears Younger Than 'Lifeless' Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by fasterwell(m): 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu no dey get erection or appetite to make love since the Nigerian army visited him

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by obonujoker(m): 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
papoose321:
Who said president MB is not working.. ? Wen him DE UK DE fight for his life una de disturb his govt .. now him Don show background una park.. after d supreme scum Don lead innocent soils to d slaughter causing unrest in a peaceful town like umuahia.. for those innocent casualties in this unrest make una take heart my heart DE weep for una.. ndo nĂ¹

Gbenu dake!!! Kanu's oloriburuku stupidity doesn't mean the dullard is doing anything.... Just watch how Tinubu will deal with him...
Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by successincentiv(m): 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
He is under house arrest
Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Rossikki: 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
victorvezx:
lol, he is hiding in his house. He even refuse to go to south east governor meeting fearing assassination. Imagine a freedom fighter fearing for his life. All freedom fighters I know we're bold and not afraid of death. He boasted he can die for Biafra, but he is afraid of even moving around igboland even when he is not even targeted by the military. Which kind of freedom fighter is this that cannot lead the protest from the front, he prefers remaining in his fathers palace, wearing his emperor cloths and sitting in his new throne giving orders like an emperor. I never see this kind freedom fighter before

Honestly...the way the guy dresses, like a king, and he's not even in power yet. This one will be worse than Idi Amin and Mobutu if he nears that thing called power. Those who support him are truly naive.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Viergeachar: 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
victorvezx:

Hamas leader ran away na, he is currently safe in oil rich Qatar, it's from there he leads Hamas. His afraid of going back to Palestine

Are you sure?

Cos there is an Hamas-led government in place in Palestine.
Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by leofab(f): 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
Op where is your family?
Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by joe120120(m): 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
Mumu
Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Lumig: 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:
Still hiding under his bed.

The coward wanted a War,heard the sound of one gun shot going off and he miraculously turned to a BED BUG under his bed.

This Coward suddenly just realised that life is sweet.

Coward.
Lolz!!!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Ehi07(f): 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
Question for the god's? angry The hypocrite is no where to be found. He who goes to sleep with an itching anus wakes up with smelly fingers. He should get ready to dance to the tune of the music he has started o.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by acehood907(m): 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
I don't know why we're not using cctv cameras everywhere in Nigeria I don't know why

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Icon79(m): 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
Certainly more brave then your crying generals grin

#ShamelessCowards

O pari

BiafraMyAss:
A brave man indeed!
Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by ObaKlaz: 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
He's on Mount Sinai, praying to Shuku Okeke Obioma to come down and fight the battle for his jewish people.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by FriendNG: 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
They are not there to arrest, they would have done so. They can even kill him if it is the plan and you can do nothing about it. They just go so that you can prove ur chestbeating

talk2uwem:
He is in his house in Abia State, the house is so powerful that our military men can not penetrate, the house is the most powerful house in the Igbo race as of today. he is planning on what to do next, watch out.

Question:
1 (a)What will it cost the Federal Government to give Namdi Kanu an invitation letter to the DSS or nearest Police station
(b) Is namdi Kanu so powerful that the Federal Governement can not arrest without going through this stress and causing panic to the less
armed masses?
2. Why hasnt Namdi Kanu give a press release?

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Bobby808: 2:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
OEPHIUS:
Amidst the lies, denials, counter denials, the violence, riots, arson, deaths and alleged death, fights, online progaganda, dancing snakes etc just one question rests in the mind of a lot of people.

Where is the Supreme leader of IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu?

Has he given a statement in the past 2,3 days? And I don't mean some written/typed document, I mean video, or on the street. Has he joined any protest/resistance on the street of anywhere? Is he putting himself in harms way like the young men are doing?

Is he getting his hands dirty by looking for innocent Hausa folks inside buses?

Is he joining to stop military trucks?

Please where is Nnamdi Kanu? This might be the time for him to walk the talk
A wise fighter fights to live to see another day. That is why you still see Buhari today. Buhari fought, rans away from the war front. That has enable hims to stay alive today. Just mind yoour own business, the chief of afonjas
Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by BiafraMyAss(m): 2:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
Icon79:
Certainly more brave then your crying generals grin

#ShamelessCowards

O pari

ipob is winning grin where's Nnamdi Kanu?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by inoc1989: 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
This is just the begining.. igbos should be against kanu cos all this ppl that died so far he cant defend them he may be hiding under the tree.. but nemesis will soon catch up with him cos he is the one behide the brain wash the govt have torerated this touts enough and his end is soon coward . am igbo man from anambra but i dont support this shit.. is agitation form the wicked youths jobless they want war so they can vandalise the properties of the rich and successfull once.. but i salute the nigeria army for there actions.

5 Likes

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Icon79(m): 2:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
Yup. The same way they butchered Abiola and his wife, and the cowardly Afonjas did nothing.

Sorry to disappoint you, but that can't happen to an Igbo person.

O pari

FriendNG:
They are not there to arrest, they would have done so. They can even kill him if it is the plan and you can do nothing about it. They just go so that you can prove ur chestbeating

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Alwaystruth: 2:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
Some of you idiots here asking about where about of NK are all idiots that have no single knowledge of history.
when Nelson Mandela was fighting against apartheid was he the one firing the shots and demonstrations in the
streets of SA?. When your demi god sent people BH and other miscreants from the north to kill Youth corpers was he
the one rioting in the streets?. One idiot that has no address or history compared Californians and Texans with what Biafrans
are passing through in Zoogeria and he forgot to add that Americans never discriminate or regarded some citizens
as 3%!!!. I stopped commenting here long time ago before it is filled with useless haters and zombies that reason
from their filthy anuses ..
Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by AAinEqGuinea: 2:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
The madman Kanu was last spotted in your nightmares

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by ismhab(m): 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
This lady called Cownu is now a fugitive

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Temiladebiz(f): 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
Am so surprised to hear him said he is AFRAID to come out for meeting with the southeastern governors again because of the Nigerian Army. Empty barrel case!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by CrEaToRmalden(m): 2:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
mccoy47:
Good question
Lemme call him angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Orobo2Lekpa: 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
solid3:
He must be having his cester by this time, cos the guy nor dey joke with him afternoon sleep.

..And you should be having your spelling practice at the same time too
Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by zikter(m): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
sotall:
He is in his house. If you want to be sure, go to his house and confirm it.

A president of a country left his country for UK and spent 104 days. During that period, he didn't update his fellow citizens of his health status apart from the lies his loyalists were feeding us .
You didn't open a thread to ask where is the president.

Hypocrites everywhere!
as a neutral reading comments here, I disagree with your analogy about the president. the question of where is the president does not apply here. you rightly disclosed where he was, UK, as he also disclosed before leaving. I wouldn't have believed those who said he was recovering well if he didn't come back and resume his duties as he is today. so for me is difficult to fault his loyalists too. my prayer is the situation in SE should normalize quickly. violence and war are always devastating. NE will never be the same again cos of violence.
Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Itzhak(m): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
motun2017:
he z in my rum
wetin ee de do 4 there? I thought u re with me. Hop u re not planning on leaving me?
Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by victorvezx(m): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
Viergeachar:

Are you sure?

Cos there is an Hamas-led government in place in Palestine.
The real Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh is currently in Qatar, he is the real man pulling the strings, he is fearing assassination by Israel,, that's why his there. This is him

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Orobo2Lekpa: 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
solid3:
He must be having his cester by this time, cos the guy nor dey joke with him afternoon sleep.

..And you should be having your spelling practice at the same time to
Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by stanluiz(m): 2:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
Klington:
Afo nja thread, not disappointed undecided
Free them so that they will continue to masturbate jobless folks!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Orobo2Lekpa: 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
Austindark:
How is this supposed to be in fp

The Mods will always encourage ethnic baiting by promoting controversial issues. Especially when they goad one section of the divide against the other.

They erroneously think traffic means cash but the wrong type of traffic means wasted energy

1 Like

Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by LasGidiOwner: 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
When you tell these ipob miscreants dey no go hear. While these miscreants on empty stomach and bare hands are fighting the armed military but Nnamdi Kanu is somewhere cooling himself with correct bitterleaf soup and semovita.

I wish this will teach clueless followers something. You don't have to die for anybody. Kanu's family- kids and wife are in London. Who do you think is gonna loose? Kanu? Think again. cheesy
Re: Where Is Nnamdi Kanu? by Redhot111(m): 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
At this time I will stop blaming Kanu, instead I blame the senseless followers that thinks with their dicks instead of using their head. I mean how can one see a stone thrown at him and still wait to be hit jst because u hv the option of complaining dat that the person wasn't suppose to throw it at u by right? Let's even agree that the army aren't supposed to be there. But wen they came these same IPOB complained dat Buhari wants to use dem against them. The sensible thing to do in dis instance would hv been to lie low 1st since u knw they are finding avenue to start killing u guys. But because of too much tramadol and igboo wey dem don take, they still wouldn't do the needful. If u tell dem now they will call u coward meanwhile the real coward is dat one dat sees avoidable death from a distance and still wait 4 it. Cos the brave will always try to avoid it until there is no other option. I only pity the innocent ones dat will be caught in between wen the chips are eventually laid down.

But make the government take am easy sha cos I knw many innocent ibo folks that even hate the idea of Biafra let alone coming out 4 protest. I jokingly called one of my ibo friend in anambra "Biafra babe". That thing almost did an irreparable damage to our friendship.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

O.N Godwin Kisses Governor Umahi's Hand Severally At Event (Photos) / "Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo / Command Centre In Abuja To Relocate To Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.