Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,133 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) (37557 Views)

Thugs Clash With Journalists At Kwara High Court (Photos) / Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties / Youths Attack Journalists In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by firstolalekan(m): 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2017
DrGoodman:
Yorubas and their plenty wahala
Drdoltyfoolman

Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
Lost faith in this country way back and I don't regret it.
Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by NigeriaBam: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
The Kwara State Police Command on Thursday apprehended some thugs at the premises of Kwara State High Court in Ilorin during the hearing of a N4bn libel suit involving the Senate President, Bukola Saraki and an online media platform, Sahara Reporters.
The judgement which compelled Sowore to pay the sum of N4 billion to Saraki was passed on Wednesday, June 28, over series of libelous stories published against Saraki on Sahara Reporters in between September and December 2015.
The arrested thugs were sponsored by the publisher of Sahara Reporters, Omoyele Sowore. The thugs were mobilised to disrupt proceedings at the court.
It was gathered the thugs, who invaded the premises of the court, were arrested by the Police for fomenting trouble and unruly conducts.
According to one of the arrested thugs, “I am not a thug. I am a student. About 50 of us were mobilised to the court by Sahara Reporters”. When probed further on the nature of the assignment, the arrested thug said, ” to stampede the court process”.
The Police authority has confirmed the arrest, saying, “Yes, some suspected thugs are in our custody”.
As at the time of filing this report, about six thugs are cooling their feet at the Police Headquarters in Ilorin.
Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by Xkalaban(m): 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
The evil that this country is incubating is still yet to hatch. For all u that support the status quo, stay put till the inevitable gets to u. Una never see sh!t yet....
Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by ihatesycophant(m): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
greatface:
Is This The Nigeria You Want Me To Believe In?
Na the same thugs go burn Igwe's palace in Imo State. hypocrite you are.
Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by Diso60090(m): 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
None of them die why na i think say person die ooh na make me come this page
Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by Assensio(m): 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2017
romeorailss:

Baba shey u go play Against Real Sociedad coz I know see u against Apoel Nicosia. Wetin dey happen angry
i get pimple for leg ni..no worry my fans
Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by 2nattie(m): 8:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
DrGoodman:

You mumu no be small. This is not synonymous to a tribe in Nigeria, it can happen anywhere in the contraption called "Niger Area"
Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by 2nattie(m): 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
NigeriaBam:
The Kwara State Police Command on Thursday apprehended some thugs at the premises of Kwara State High Court in Ilorin during the hearing of a N4bn libel suit involving the Senate President, Bukola Saraki and an online media platform, Sahara Reporters.
The judgement which compelled Sowore to pay the sum of N4 billion to Saraki was passed on Wednesday, June 28, over series of libelous stories published against Saraki on Sahara Reporters in between September and December 2015.
The arrested thugs were sponsored by the publisher of Sahara Reporters, Omoyele Sowore. The thugs were mobilised to disrupt proceedings at the court.
It was gathered the thugs, who invaded the premises of the court, were arrested by the Police for fomenting trouble and unruly conducts.
According to one of the arrested thugs, “I am not a thug. I am a student. About 50 of us were mobilised to the court by Sahara Reporters”. When probed further on the nature of the assignment, the arrested thug said, ” to stampede the court process”.
The Police authority has confirmed the arrest, saying, “Yes, some suspected thugs are in our custody”.
As at the time of filing this report, about six thugs are cooling their feet at the Police Headquarters in Ilorin.

And you expect me to believe this rubbish?
Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by daddio(m): 8:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
IT REMINDS ME OF YEARS AGO WHILE I WAS SCHOOLING IN KWARA STATE, AT NIGHT SOME HUNGER STRICKEN FOOLS WILL THRONGED TO BUKOLA SARAKI'S LATE FATHER'S HOUSE FOR A WRAP OF SEMO AND STIPENDS. NOW THE ERA OF THE SON HAS COME BUT USING THUGS AS HIS WAY OF GETTING TO THOSE HE SEES AS HIS ENEMIES. THAT REMINDS ME WHEN HE WAS PELTED WITH PURE WATER AND STONES AT YIDI.
Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by Hajardramadan(m): 8:43pm On Sep 14, 2017
magicminister:
Nigeria is a lawless country and that is why I love it. I can kill and steal without consequences!

steal and cane will fall on you
kill and lots of bullet will not only fall but rain on you.......
Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by seegi(m): 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
In another news

Saraki VS SaharaReporters: Police arrests thugs sponsored by Sowore
According to one of the arrested thugs, "I am not a thug. I am a student. About 50 of us were mobilised to the court by Sahara Reporters". When probed further on the nature of the assignment, the arrested thug said, " to stampede the court process".
The Police authority has confirmed the arrest, saying, "Yes, some suspected thugs are in our custody".
Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by shegra58: 1:02am On Sep 15, 2017
DrGoodman:
Leave Yoruba alone and go and take care of python wey dey dance for your backyard !!
Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by princemartinsG(m): 2:25am On Sep 15, 2017
The reason why we Nigerian people can hardly get a fair deal from our voted representatives and elected leaders is that we make ourselves readily available for them to buy and use against ourselves.

We the gullible youths, poverty stricken, murderous, immaturely non-discerning will still be ones these unproductive political leaders will buy and use against ourselves at their will
Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by ettybaba(m): 7:02am On Sep 15, 2017
DrGoodman:

Have you left the mud?

Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by Ecorleon(m): 7:15am On Sep 15, 2017
shollish:
Amebo Journalists....Hoeloshos in secret
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by romeorailss: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
Assensio:
i get pimple for leg ni..no worry my fans

angry Ahh u must play o. If not sociedad go beat us angry
Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by TijaniAbu: 3:04am On Sep 16, 2017
Sowore should pay up the 4 billion naira he owes Saraki

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

N4bn Port Facilities Decay In Onitsha 5 Years After / Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer / Reps Order 400 Exotic Cars, Reject Nigerian Brands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.