Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) (37577 Views)

Thugs Clash With Journalists At Kwara High Court (Photos) / Soldiers Attack Journalists In Umuahia, Destroy Properties / Youths Attack Journalists In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by Celestyn8213: 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
Despirate politicians and chaos everywhere... Papa God biko come to our aid.
Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by Boyooosa(m): 4:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
DrGoodman:
Yorubas and their plenty wahala

But not as much as ur people's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by wemcy2(m): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
hmm..
Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by dirtyhokage(m): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
It will be very wicked of me to bring a child to this world right now in Nigeria.....na this kind country person suppose dey zip up for, not HIV lol
Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by jrusky(m): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
DrGoodman:

So saraki and western Sahara or Sahara desert now Yoruba matter?

If they start insulting you now you will start crying United Nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by IVORY2009(m): 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
Wahala no dey pay ooooo shocked
Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by Tlordy: 4:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
Sorry madam make we dey thank God who ever send thugs to eliminate... try cover ur body and leave d case to God not judge
Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by arsenal33: 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by alaskido(m): 4:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
This country is really a ZOO. How did I get into this country? I will ask my father.

2 Likes

Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by Smutt360raven: 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
Saraki na bastard now.
Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by Jesusloveyou: 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
greatface:
Is This The Nigeria You Want Me To Believe In?
the same saraki idiotic pigs of Biafra supported to ruined Nigeria for us.
IPods sef,
always supporting corrupt people .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by Freiburger(m): 4:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
9jvirgin:
How did I survive living in a country like Nigeria for 33 years? I must be a lucky man.
grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by EponOjuku: 4:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
DrGoodman:

Keep typing nonsense when Buratai's soldiers are using your father's balls for shooting practice n

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by Sholyments(m): 4:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
This report is false , untrue and bias. The Senate president is not in Ilorin at the time of this hearing so how could he have sponsored anyone? I was very much in that court from beginning to the end. The truth is that these people came in two buses reportedly from Ogbomoso, on reaching the court premises, they were chanting several inciting songs which were targeted at the person of Saraki. "eni a le o eni a le, kolomo kilo fomore eni a le" meaning today will be distarous for anyone, are we expecting the security to allow those people into the compound? I guess no. It was the people who appeared too radical that were not allowed into court premises that engage them in some hot arguments that led to this and thanks to security operatives who quickly prevailed over the fracas, this way she was still talking shows that the men of Nigerian police did a good job.

I enjoined our reporters to not be bias in their reportage, Saraki is the most coolheaded politician who detests violence under any guise. He has never and can never author any thuggery and ungodly act from any of his followers

itsdumebi:
The Ongoing legal case between online news medium, Sahara reporters, published by Omoyele Sowore and Nigeria's senate president, Bukola Saraki has taken a rather dangerous turn after a serious clash between thugs and journalists broke out at the premises of an Ilorin High court in Kwara state.

Reports allege that the thugs were hired by Saraki to disrupt proceedings. A lady identified as Funmi Jolade Ajayi was allegedly assaulted and stripped by the thugs.

PoliticsNGR was furnished with footage and photographs from the scene. Watch them below;
http://politicsngr.com/2017/09/14/sowore-vs-saraki-panic-thugs-attack-journalists-strip-woman-videophotos/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7P5KADN6O8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhl6E9r42Mg

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by greatface(m): 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
the same saraki idiotic pigs of Biafra supported to ruined Nigeria for us.
IPods set, always supporting corrupt people .
Can you explain to me what you mean because I can only see insults in your post

1 Like

Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by imamabi(m): 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
OmoOshodi:
Saraki..... The future president of Nigeria. cry

Bro how comes u are like this? for you to type this lengthy msg show say u dey educated. So I am cleared it's not illiteracy. What is your problem? 1. We are not talking about IPOB here. 2. Yoruba are not the ones killing or supporting the killing of igbos. 3. Seun is not the person giving titles to post. Then bro what's your problem I ask again? Because it's only when I know your problem I can think of solution.
Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by Toosure70: 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
ipob, can you see one of your hero?
Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by Freiburger(m): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2017
Assensio:
abeg wu b your moda sef..were she dey d tym we she bon u
grin grin
Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by Freiburger(m): 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
Assensio:
abeg wu b your moda sef..were she dey d tym we she bon u
Just imagine that whole load of büllshit. grin
Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by victorDanladi: 5:24pm On Sep 14, 2017
DrGoodman:
What does this has to do with yorubas?'....ehn,ewedu picture poster.

The only problem of IGBO is yorubas.They cant just measure up with the yorubas

you can open a new thread so that you can wail properlygrin
Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by enemyofprogress: 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
The woman no fine but her brassiere fine small
Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by Opoki(m): 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
I know that woman very well
Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by romeorailss: 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
Assensio:
joblessnes....wuna de fight for theifs..make deir children too join wuna na.mumu people wey dem brain dey under their yansh
Baba shey u go play Against Real Sociedad coz I know see u against Apoel Nicosia. Wetin dey happen angry
Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by kelechi50: 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
navyseal2220:
The Hypocrisy And Blind Eye Of Nairaland To The Killing Of IPOB Is Wrenching

Allegation of Hausa fulani injured by unknown persons, Nairaland moved it to front page and titled it "IPOB Injured Hausa in Oyigbo Rivers state". Now, IPOB/Igbos are massacred in Aba, Nairaland titled it "People killed in Aba". Why Seunn? Why Seun? Why are you like this, some of you yoruba people? Why? What have Igbos ever done to you Yorubas to continue to show this hate to them? Despite Awolowo starving millions of our children to death for no reason, we never retaliated, we forgave and moved on. But still you people ungratuitiously continue to show hate to Igbos for no apparent reason. Don't think majority of NIGERIANS are blind to your hypocrisy and support of this genocide on Igbos.

As I speak now, you have moved another thread to Front Page cleverly titled it "IPOB trending online and Nigerians response, what is that supposed to mean Seunn/Nairaland? What does that mean? You cleverly refusing to admit that IPOB/Igbos are being massacred in their land for no apparent reason. You remove and hide threads of these masscares with real evidence of tenths of IPOB killed, instead you only allow one or few you have been told by federal government to allow; of only two IPOB members killed, and then you cleverly titled it " People killed in Aba". Intentionally refusing to mention "IPOB"

I appreciate the good yorubass against this evil, but to some of you who fan this hatred of Igbos and support this genocide of Igbos, remember this...life is a journey, whatever comes around, also goes around. IT MAY BE IGBOS TODAY, YOU TURNED BLIND EYE, TOMORROW IT COULD BE YOU OR OTHER TRIBE. SEUNN BE FAIR AND SHOW HEART, DON'T LET FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OR YOUR HATE OF IGBOS RUIN YOUR BUSINESS...YOU WILL GAIN NOTHING BUT DAMAGE!
Yes life is a journey, whatever comes around, will surely go round it's a matter of time
Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by oweman: 5:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
navyseal2220:
The Hypocrisy And Blind Eye Of Nairaland To The Killing Of IPOB Is Wrenching

Allegation of Hausa fulani injured by unknown persons, Nairaland moved it to front page and titled it "IPOB Injured Hausa in Oyigbo Rivers state". Now, IPOB/Igbos are massacred in Aba, Nairaland titled it "People killed in Aba". Why Seunn? Why Seun? Why are you like this, some of you yoruba people? Why? What have Igbos ever done to you Yorubas to continue to show this hate to them? Despite Awolowo starving millions of our children to death for no reason, we never retaliated, we forgave and moved on. But still you people ungratuitiously continue to show hate to Igbos for no apparent reason. Don't think majority of NIGERIANS are blind to your hypocrisy and support of this genocide on Igbos.

As I speak now, you have moved another thread to Front Page cleverly titled it "IPOB trending online and Nigerians response, what is that supposed to mean Seunn/Nairaland? What does that mean? You cleverly refusing to admit that IPOB/Igbos are being massacred in their land for no apparent reason. You remove and hide threads of these masscares with real evidence of tenths of IPOB killed, instead you only allow one or few you have been told by federal government to allow; of only two IPOB members killed, and then you cleverly titled it " People killed in Aba". Intentionally refusing to mention "IPOB"

I appreciate the good yorubass against this evil, but to some of you who fan this hatred of Igbos and support this genocide of Igbos, remember this...life is a journey, whatever comes around, also goes around. IT MAY BE IGBOS TODAY, YOU TURNED BLIND EYE, TOMORROW IT COULD BE YOU OR OTHER TRIBE. SEUNN BE FAIR AND SHOW HEART, DON'T LET FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OR YOUR HATE OF IGBOS RUIN YOUR BUSINESS...YOU WILL GAIN NOTHING BUT DAMAGE!

SEUN SEUN SEUN SEUN ¡

SEUN the biafrogs are crying they want you to come in support of biafrogs agenda .

Quickly give them pure water before they all die .
Re: Thugs Attack Journalists At Ilorin High Court, Strip Woman (Video) by Desyner: 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
DrGoodman:
Is Sowore Yoruba?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi Reacts To Video Of Governor Yahaya Bello Training As A Boxer / PGF Shops For Obaseki’s Replacement / Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.