Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

El Rufai Assures All Kaduna Residents Of Their Safety. Condemns Hate Speech. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El Rufai Assures All Kaduna Residents Of Their Safety. Condemns Hate Speech. (14487 Views)

Our Lives Under Lockdown By Abuja, Lagos And Kaduna Residents / Sen. Chimaroke Nnamani Once A Victim Of Hate Speech, Condemns Hate Speech Bill / El-rufai Lied Over Killing Of 66 Kaduna Residents — CAN, NEMA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El Rufai Assures All Kaduna Residents Of Their Safety. Condemns Hate Speech. by ChimaAgbalajob: 7:47pm On Sep 14, 2017
Assurance of a poisonous snake. Those that like themselves should leave now!

hear him, Hate speech won't be tolerated, yet he refused to enforce his own orders on Arewa youths hate speech.

Wicked hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Assures All Kaduna Residents Of Their Safety. Condemns Hate Speech. by bravozulu: 7:54pm On Sep 14, 2017
aminu790:
IPOB killings of Hausas was caused by the manifestation of crude home training and excessive overflow of misguided testosterone that confluenced with so many years of ignorance and mental collapse.
This person must be from Edo
Re: El Rufai Assures All Kaduna Residents Of Their Safety. Condemns Hate Speech. by czarina(f): 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
Giantslayer:
Just received calls now that there are pockets of reprisal attack in jos and kaduna.

Please can someone confirm or debunk the rumours
I live there... I heard its true

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Assures All Kaduna Residents Of Their Safety. Condemns Hate Speech. by aminu790(m): 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
bravozulu:
This person must be from Edo
Sorry bros! I'm from Zamfara in Shinkafi NOW CONTINUE...

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Assures All Kaduna Residents Of Their Safety. Condemns Hate Speech. by umarpaki: 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
[color=#006600][/color][quote author=letusbepieces post=60459509]It does not matter, carry ur Kaduna on ur head and head to Niger Republic.

Nigeria has ended.].
Re: El Rufai Assures All Kaduna Residents Of Their Safety. Condemns Hate Speech. by basic23111: 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2017
letusbepieces:
It does not matter, carry ur Kaduna on ur head and head to Niger Republic.

Nigeria has ended.
na so ur KANU talk and when Python started dancing KANU is no where to be found....

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Assures All Kaduna Residents Of Their Safety. Condemns Hate Speech. by Godsent12(m): 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
God bless kaduna state government. may God keep us in unity in this country.ijn.
Re: El Rufai Assures All Kaduna Residents Of Their Safety. Condemns Hate Speech. by repogirl(f): 8:56pm On Sep 14, 2017
Some thing they say about Southern Kaduna but we all know what happens. Hopefully they are being truthful this time.

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Assures All Kaduna Residents Of Their Safety. Condemns Hate Speech. by cococandy(f): 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
ChimaAgbalajob:
Assurance of a poisonous snake. Those that like themselves should leave now!

hear him, Hate speech won't be tolerated, yet he refused to enforce his own orders on Arewa youths hate speech.

Wicked hypocrites.
if that ain't the truth
Re: El Rufai Assures All Kaduna Residents Of Their Safety. Condemns Hate Speech. by Customer80: 9:56pm On Sep 14, 2017
SBG04:

Where did you hear these? Radio biafra. Thats why people say you lot are brainwashed pigs bowing and kneeling to your misinformer and puppet master, Kanu. You eat whatever he tells you without question. The Arewa youths gave igbos in the North quick notice of October 1 after which they wouldn't be able to guaranty their safety. I'm sure the radio biafra version you heard was different. Useless IPOD people!
i can see you have no moral and can you imagine defending arewa youth genocide, i spit on you
Re: El Rufai Assures All Kaduna Residents Of Their Safety. Condemns Hate Speech. by Customer80: 10:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
aminu790:
I'm talking to IPOB. I doubt you're not among them but now you remove all doubt
who is ipob and who is igbo? every litte or no provocation you chop off igbo heads in the north, have you forgtten when mohamed was cartooned in denmark , how many igbos were killed by awusa fulani, 1993 roit you lot killed a lot of igbo thats why my uncle left kano till date, sharada estate in kano my uncle was the architect behind it.
you lots are blood suckers
Re: El Rufai Assures All Kaduna Residents Of Their Safety. Condemns Hate Speech. by onyedika2015: 10:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
Thanks you sir my governor, you are the best El-rufai
Re: El Rufai Assures All Kaduna Residents Of Their Safety. Condemns Hate Speech. by Yahami(m): 10:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
it's high time FG withdraw security aids from our politician in order to have enough, to secure our villages, schools, market, town and other related area of flash point. This is the outcome of their campaign hates speech against various ethnic, background etc the masses need not to be at the deceiving end at this point as they were not meant to be at the receiving end during the raining season of insult
Re: El Rufai Assures All Kaduna Residents Of Their Safety. Condemns Hate Speech. by Kenontop: 10:59pm On Sep 14, 2017
Better do as u say
Re: El Rufai Assures All Kaduna Residents Of Their Safety. Condemns Hate Speech. by SBG04: 11:00pm On Sep 14, 2017
Customer80:
i can see you have no moral and can you imagine defending arewa youth genocide, i spit on you
Who has committed genocide here? IPOD that calls other ethnic groups animals and cockroaches and attacks and kills innocent Hausa traders travelling in buses, or Northern youths that are tired of being labelled animals by Kanu and his pigs and have asked igbos to vacate their space with their hatred and bile and dubious practises? I spit back at your stupid criminal igbo self! Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: El Rufai Assures All Kaduna Residents Of Their Safety. Condemns Hate Speech. by Customer80: 11:50pm On Sep 14, 2017
SBG04:

Who has committed genocide here? IPOD that calls other ethnic groups animals and cockroaches and attacks and kills innocent Hausa traders travelling in buses, or Northern youths that are tired of being labelled animals by Kanu and his pigs and have asked igbos to vacate their space with their hatred and bile and dubious practises? I spit back at your stupid criminal igbo self! Nonsense!!!
you know a misfit when he speaks or write, justifying arewa terrorist while supporting the killing of unarmed igbos
Re: El Rufai Assures All Kaduna Residents Of Their Safety. Condemns Hate Speech. by aminu790(m): 1:01am On Sep 15, 2017
Customer80:
who is ipob and who is igbo? every litte or no provocation you chop off igbo heads in the north, have you forgtten when mohamed was cartooned in denmark , how many igbos were killed by awusa fulani, 1993 roit you lot killed a lot of igbo thats why my uncle left kano till date, sharada estate in kano my uncle was the architect behind it.
you lots are blood suckers
Thank you. It was caused by me for replying your mention. Take ur installed abuses to someone who dare to reply again
Re: El Rufai Assures All Kaduna Residents Of Their Safety. Condemns Hate Speech. by babajero(m): 2:02am On Sep 15, 2017
aminu790:
IPOB killings of Hausas was caused by the manifestation of crude home training and excessive overflow of misguided testosterone that confluenced with so many years of ignorance and mental collapse.
Aboki Igbos are not Muslims so we don't enjoy killing like you do, go and check your source, Igbos will only protest military invasion of the East but will never go against innocent people.
Re: El Rufai Assures All Kaduna Residents Of Their Safety. Condemns Hate Speech. by babajero(m): 2:05am On Sep 15, 2017
Bari22:
we northerners are peaceful by now, we are one word people

We will react at appropriate time

They promise to burn Nigeria and now they are burning themselves
yes I understand, peaceful like boko haram and the herdsmen.
Re: El Rufai Assures All Kaduna Residents Of Their Safety. Condemns Hate Speech. by nwanwaoge(m): 2:24am On Sep 15, 2017
Proudlyngwa:
That's very good, coming from the kaduna state government.
He should also counsel the emirs and religious leaders within his domain to help pass the message across.

This applies to all state governors.

This is the time we need our religious leaders more than anything.

That is, if we have religious leaders.
took him this long....hmm
Re: El Rufai Assures All Kaduna Residents Of Their Safety. Condemns Hate Speech. by SBG04: 3:08am On Sep 15, 2017
Customer80:
you know a misfit when he speaks or write, justifying arewa terrorist while supporting the killing of unarmed igbos
Get away from here Misinformer. Unarmed igbos that are burning down police stations and killing Hausa traders? Stop spitting out thrash Mr Igbo man. Kanu has destroyed your brain thats why you can't think properly.
Re: El Rufai Assures All Kaduna Residents Of Their Safety. Condemns Hate Speech. by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:45am On Sep 15, 2017
nwanwaoge:
took him this long....hmm
Better than nothing
Re: El Rufai Assures All Kaduna Residents Of Their Safety. Condemns Hate Speech. by Customer80: 9:05am On Sep 15, 2017
aminu790:
Thank you. It was caused by me for replying your mention. Take ur installed abuses to someone who dare to reply again
Did i lie that you lots are blood suckers, you have drank igbo blood enough
Re: El Rufai Assures All Kaduna Residents Of Their Safety. Condemns Hate Speech. by Customer80: 9:06am On Sep 15, 2017
SBG04:

Get away from here Misinformer. Unarmed igbos that are burning down police stations and killing Hausa traders? Stop spitting out thrash Mr Igbo man. Kanu has destroyed your brain thats why you can't think properly.
biased mind , do they used gun to set police station ablaze? care to show us the arms they are having

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode To Buhari: Lagos Truly Deserves A Special Status / Aisha Yesufu: I Wonder How Buhari Became A General Considering Insecurity / US Court Picks New Date For Abba Kyari’s Fraud Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.