Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,896 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

A Stand Against Kanu/IPOB is support For The FULANI HEGEMONY - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Stand Against Kanu/IPOB is support For The FULANI HEGEMONY (769 Views)

Igbo Group Dares Kanu, IPOB Over 2019 Elections / IPOB Is A Threat To Unity, Herdsmen Is Not, Lai Mohammed Tells BBC - FFK Reacts / Buhari Presents Graphic Evidence Against Kanu, IPOB at UNGA - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Stand Against Kanu/IPOB is support For The FULANI HEGEMONY by Anticabal: 6:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
I will not mince word but will go straight to the point. A stand against Biafra and Kanu is a stand for the Fulani hegemonists and herdsmen. There are uninformed elements who go around shouting “Kill Kanu” “Kill Biafrans”. Ordinarily I wouldn’t have any problem with that if it were only fulanis doing the shouting but many so called literate “ibos’ and southerners have their voices louder in this blood-baying chant for Kanu’s blood. HEAR IT NOW, ONLY FULANIS AND THEIR WILLING TOOLS STAND TO GAIN FROM THE CRUSHING OF IPOB AND THE DEATH OF KANU.
Let me make it very clear, As we speak Nnamdi Kanu represents the greatest threat to Fulani hegemony, tyranny and wanton bloodletting. The man scares the hell out of them. Never in their lives since after the civil war have they been faced with a man with such unalloyed conviction from the “conquered territory”. Every agitator that have risen from the Old Eastern Nigeria have either been killed or bribed to forget his agitation, but this man called Kanu won’t just back down. This confounds the Jihadists.
The idea of peace to the Fulani is the creation of 100 states from desert core north and far lesser states from the more densely populated savannah south. If the Sahara desert were to be in northern Nigeria, they will have 1000 states while the south maintains 17 states. Their idea of peace is having more representatives that can muscle or kill off bills that may benefit other parts of the country while they unilaterally pass pro-north bills with or without southern votes. Kanu and IPOB is now challenging all that with his infectious ideology which have even resurrected the debate for restructuring and they feel they need to take him out of circulation. If kanu dies you won’t even get “restructuring” which is the middle ground between restoration of Biafra and the status quo.
The crux of this piece is to make you “ibos who hate kanu” and other southerners who call for his blood understand that ONLY THE FULANIS STAND TO GAIN from the neutralization of Kanu and….
WHEN YOU STAND AGAINST KANYOU STAND FOR FULANI HEGEMONY
WHEN YOU STAND AGAINST KANU YOU STAND FOR WANTON KILLING BY HERDSMEN
WHEN YOU ASK FOR KILLING OF IPOB MEMBERS YOU ARE ASKING FULANIS TO CONTINUE TO RAPE YOUR MOTHERS AND THEIR DAUGHTERS IN THEIR FARMLAND.
WHEN YOU STAND AGAINST KANU YOU ARE ASKING FOR A FULANI EMIRATE ON YOUR LAND.
How many times have you heard of tanks rolled out against Fulani after fulanis have killed and destroyed communities? How many? People simply cry bury their dead and wait for next festival of death by Fulani hands. The Fulani-run government NEVER reacts with brute force against the world-renowned Fulani terrorists who are officially the fourth deadliest group of terrorists on the Global terrorism index.
I am not writing this piece to rally you to attack the Fulani, far from it, as a Biafran I want my ancestral land exempt from their influence and murderous activity, is that too much to ask?
I simply want you to make an informed decision when you bay for Kanu’s blood as a non-fulani and non-northerner because that kanu’s blood you thirst so much for when satiated will make it easier for you own blood to be shed in future (See Afonja/Alimi history). The Fulani through their lackeys are working around the clock to sway opinions against Biafrans and Kanu so it will be easy to get him hanged, their lackeys in the media (mainly of southern extraction) are doing a good job painting Kanu and Biafrans badly just the way the sold you a dull Fulani tyrant as a “repentant democrat”.
Heads or tails, those of us who still have our eyes opened will continue to say the truth. The death of Kanu will empower the Caliphate and no one will dare stay alive more than few months after rising against their tyranny if they succeed in solving this difficult “Kanu equation”. Your life will be snuffed out before you have the opportunity to touch a microphone as an agitator in future?

**Sorry for the typos if there are any**

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Stand Against Kanu/IPOB is support For The FULANI HEGEMONY by Anticabal: 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2017
show me one fulani or pro-fulani here who is not supporting the wanton killings in the non-muslim East.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Stand Against Kanu/IPOB is support For The FULANI HEGEMONY by Anticabal: 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
Fulanis are the problem.
Re: A Stand Against Kanu/IPOB is support For The FULANI HEGEMONY by OlanreJohnson: 9:48am On Sep 15, 2017
The write-up is 100% true.

3 Likes

Re: A Stand Against Kanu/IPOB is support For The FULANI HEGEMONY by Igboesika: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2017
Nice one bro.

2 Likes

Re: A Stand Against Kanu/IPOB is support For The FULANI HEGEMONY by OlanreJohnson: 10:05am On Sep 15, 2017
Igboesika:
Nice one bro.

The truth about the anti+-Kanu campaign is what is documented here.

Have you noticed the pro-almajiris anti-Kanus are running away from the thread?

The thread is like insecticide to the cockroaches. cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Stand Against Kanu/IPOB is support For The FULANI HEGEMONY by Igboesika: 10:14am On Sep 15, 2017
OlanreJohnson:

The truth about the anti+-Kanu campaign is what is documented here.

Have you noticed the pro-almajiris anti-Kanus are running away from the thread?

The thread is like insecticide to the cockroaches. cheesy grin
I don't give those animals attention.
Some of them also claim to be Igbos. No Igbo man will sit and watch how his brothers are bn killed and still rejoice.90℅ of them are skull miners
But guess what, the day Igbos will seceed is the day they will cry helplessly like like animals they are because of what @bokis will unleash on them. The worst is that their tribe is the weakest tribe in Africa. Igbos that are checking and neutralizing northern dominance today won't be there again for them
I pity skull miners because what happened in Southern Kaduna will be a child's play to compare with what will befall them after secession.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Stand Against Kanu/IPOB is support For The FULANI HEGEMONY by Unik3030: 10:42am On Sep 15, 2017
Igboesika:

I don't give those animals attention.
Some of them also claim to be Igbos. No Igbo man will sit and watch how his brothers are bn killed and still rejoice.90℅ of them are skull miners
But guess what, the day Igbos will seceed is the day they will cry helplessly like like animals they are because of what @bokis will unless on them. The worst is that their tribe is the weakest tribe in Africa. Igbos that are checking and neutralizing northern dominance today won't be there again for them
I pity skull miners because what happened in Southern Kaduna will be a child's play to compare with what will befall them after secession.
the obsession n hatred for Yoruba will not make u see that u are heading to the slaughter slab, of all those people killed is NK family part of them? d guy don already take cover n d real ipob supporters are drinking potor water n u here Just a keypad warrior who will pee for body on hearing d sound of knockout. where did NK not come out to face the bullet of d Nigeria army. u will keep blaming others till u realize u are getting closer to war every moment
Re: A Stand Against Kanu/IPOB is support For The FULANI HEGEMONY by wakaman: 10:44am On Sep 15, 2017
OPONU
Re: A Stand Against Kanu/IPOB is support For The FULANI HEGEMONY by unohbethel(m): 10:50am On Sep 15, 2017
best thread so far

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Stand Against Kanu/IPOB is support For The FULANI HEGEMONY by cartimor: 10:50am On Sep 15, 2017
Unik3030:
the obsession n hatred for Yoruba will not make u see that u are heading to the slaughter slab, of all those people killed is NK family part of them? d guy don already take cover n d real ipob supporters are drinking potor water n u here Just a keypad warrior who will pee for body on hearing d sound of knockout. where did NK not come out to face the bullet of d Nigeria army. u will keep blaming others till u realize u are getting closer to war every moment
wait o,do u expect KANU to come out and face the military who came illegally to kill him? why can't they follow due process? for your information,KANU will not take rat poison.

2 Likes

Re: A Stand Against Kanu/IPOB is support For The FULANI HEGEMONY by Unik3030: 11:08am On Sep 15, 2017
cartimor:

wait o,do u expect KANU to come out and face the military who came illegally to kill him? why can't they follow due process? for your information,KANU will not take rat poison.
did NK follow due process in his agitation? Abeg take a clue from catalonians, they pass a bill through the parliament n supported it n now they have gotten a date for referendum. they didn't open radio station to spread hate speech n call there fellow citizens animals and they didn't commit treason. that's how to secede not by instigating people to get arms m ammunition with bomb to burn everything to the ground. catalonians never said Spanish leaders took rat poison, so u see the reasons y your case is different from the catalonians. u are fighting for the same cause n they Av gotten there with civility n intelligence unlike iPod that burns down police station
Re: A Stand Against Kanu/IPOB is support For The FULANI HEGEMONY by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 15, 2017
I hereby ask for permission to copy this post and republish on my blog. Information is a weapon like no other, and our people need it at this desperate times.

(1) (Reply)

Pmb's Quest For World Peace Was A Best Seller At UNGA 2017!- Dr Olufon. / Social Media Shuts Down As Two Serving Corp Members Announce Their Wedding Date / Reno Omokri Reacts To Sacking Of SGF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.