Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover (39837 Views)

Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Man Marries Lady Impregnated By Another Man. Finds Out After Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by menstrualpad: 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2017
NothingDoMe:
Hahahaha another kolo I've acquired for my entertainment. Lmao.
Just confess you lick used menstrualpads
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by Chidonc(m): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2017
Guyman02:
I have an based abroad, he got married here in Nigeria and travelled back abroad to prepare for his wife joining there. Six months later, the lady put to bed and the baby was not premature.
The whole thing raised a lot of suspicion, but elders intervened and told my uncle not to ask too many questions if he wants to keep his sanity but accept the baby as his own since he is already married to her and the child is now a product of the marriage and their grandchild.
He accepted the advice and they are still living together with a second baby which is not controversial and he showers the baby with lots of love.
Any time you call that your abroad based friend, tell him well done on my behalf, I can accept another man's child whole heartedly if am aware before hand of the situation on ground not by been cajoled this way,
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by NothingDoMe: 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2017
menstrualpad:

Just confess you lick used menstrualpads
So says the one who named himself menstrualpad.
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by Viergeachar: 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2017
GoldNiagara:

She is just messing with you, go and do test and put your mind at rest.

He has already done the test!

That's why he wants to see her...
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by FrankFrenzy(m): 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:
Divorce difficult because they are Catholics?

No wonder promiscuity amongst married Catholic women is very high. Makes sense to me now.

Mr. Man, it is not only an abomination in all cultures what your wife just did. It is also insulting and a painful slap to your face.

Kick her out to her parents house first. Then,you can start the divorce proceedings later. But first kick her out today and not tomorrow.

What rubbish is this?and if the Catholic church wants to say anything,give them the middle finger and move on to the Anglican Church.

May God never let us bachelor's marry a girl,and then bring up the child of her EX boyfriend as ours, AMEN.

Expecting some useless people to call the News and the Newspaper a lie,because it says the woman was married in Anambra State.

Hello Mr
Can you please tell me the part of the story that made it abominable. Yes I know it's not a very good development but abomination is when a woman ALREADY IN MARRIAGE gets pregnant for another man while her husband still lives
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by menstrualpad: 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2017
NothingDoMe:
So says the one who named himself menstrualpad.
Can you smell that?
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by madgoat(m): 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
menstrualpad:

Werrin be yer own? Wifey ishilove au yhu dey

Your moniker is kind of disgusting. cry
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by ofuonyebi: 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2017
This is not new afterall don't dey say that love is blind?

So, he didn't see any protruding stomach, he only saw a lovely figure!
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by Tobium1(m): 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2017
Angel Gabriel will explain this better
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by menstrualpad: 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
madgoat:

Your moniker is kind of disgusting. cry
Says madgoat

Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by olawaleh(m): 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
Na wa o. Sorry bro grin
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by GeneralOjukwu: 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
MhiztaD:
Her name is Udoka ebinenye she is sharing HIV...guys be careful

My friend, congratulations on your HIV.

Thank you and God would reward you for warning others
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by Horllaittan(f): 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nawa o, everything just dey happen
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by AnaCheks(m): 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:

No wonder promiscuity amongst married Catholic women is very high. Makes sense to me now.

Mr. Man, it is not only an abomination in all cultures what your wife just did. It is also insulting and a painful slap to your face.

Kick her out to her parents house first. Then,you can start the divorce proceedings later. But first kick her out today and not tomorrow.

What rubbish is this?and if the Catholic church wants to say anything,give them the middle finger and move on to the Anglican Church.

May God never let us bachelor's marry a girl,and then bring up the child of her EX boyfriend as ours, AMEN.

Expecting some useless people to call the News and the Newspaper a lie,because it says the woman was married in Anambra State.

That is a fatal lie, a days wedding has been annulled in my very before, the guy is not man enough, they should not use catholic church as an excuse... The wedding is null and void if she was pregnant for another man without the so called husband knowing it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
She don over enjoy herself...lol
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by lafflaff123(m): 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
AnaCheks:
That is a fatal lie, a days wedding has been annulled in my very before, the guy is not man enough, they should not use catholic church as an excuse... The wedding is null and void if she was pregnant for another man without the so called husband knowing it.

Thanks for clearing that.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
Wat kinda story is dis..
Plz can som1 explain dis in a beta language cos i ma not undastndin dis drama.
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by riseabovehate: 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
use the mother and child f
or ritual and get refund of all you spent
You see your life
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by slurity1: 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2017
PAGAN9JA:
useless people. Nigerians have no brain. it is true.

we will never progress.
don't combined everyone to your badluck wish. Nigeria will progress
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
use the mother and child for ritual and get refund of all you spent
hahahaaaa
i 4got
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by bilulu(m): 8:12pm On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:

try to ask questions even d PM news should learn to ask questions.... in dis case separation can take place in d Catholic Church cuz d marriage was built on lies.... there re some cases were separation can happen in the Catholic Church

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by bilulu(m): 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
NCANpatroller:
One chance wife!
Churches I know conduct test for couples b4 tying the knot. Is catholic diff?
From preg test to genotype, blood grp, hiv etc before your wedding is approved
Catholic Church conduct all test ranging from blood group to genotype den to pregnancy n HIV..... I don't understand wat happened in dis case
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by Apina(m): 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:

According to the Catholic law on marriage as contained in the canon law, deceit automatically makes the union invalid cos the pregnancy is an impediment.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by smogup: 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:

let me surprise you a little.

In this case divorce is permitted in the Catholic church. There was no marriage!. The sacramental aspects of the marriage was missing since the wife did not inform the husband of the situation on ground. Then the marriage is annulled. Or else, if it can be proven that the woman informed the husband prior to the wedding and sought his forgiveness then annulment is not possible.

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by aniblue(m): 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2017
I got choked when she said the husband should accept the pregnancy, claiming "both cannot understand what happen."

is she referring to herself and the boyfriend or the husband that paid for the pregnancy?

Aunty you are wicked ooh, you don't understand when you were spreading your legs for your boyfriend, you want hubby to father another man's child after paying heavily,
may understanding fall on you...

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by goodnessme02: 8:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
Guyman02:
I have an based abroad, he got married here in Nigeria and travelled back abroad to prepare for his wife joining there. Six months later, the lady put to bed and the baby was not premature.
The whole thing raised a lot of suspicion, but elders intervened and told my uncle not to ask too many questions if he wants to keep his sanity but accept the baby as his own since he is already married to her and the child is now a product of the marriage and their grandchild.
He accepted the advice and they are still living together with a second baby which is not controversial and he showers the baby with lots of love.

Bros, na nollywood u just give us so

1 Like

Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by roqrules04(m): 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
Abomination
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by iluvpomo(m): 8:27pm On Sep 14, 2017
Guyman02:
Your uncle is a good/kind man
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by andyanders: 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:

Exactly on point. For me, it is a NO and outright divorce even if I have spent a billion. Nonsense.
It will be better any young man that wants to marry should first do pregnancy test before going to the alter. Most first born of 90% of married couples are been fathered by another man.
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by smirn(m): 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2017
Some mugu go still Blame Buhari for this.
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by Lordmega(m): 8:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
lafflaff123:

they can be easly be separated since the marrage was founded on lie so under cannon any marrage found on lie is none and avoid and no marrage existed
Re: Man Marries Woman Impregnated By Her Lover by richestjozy(m): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
MhiztaD:
Her name is Udoka ebinenye she is sharing HIV...guys be careful... I'm a victim you can read the chat..its real please share and tell your friends please,��

If this real, please create a post about it ASAP with her picture fully displayed. She is dangerous to the society. Thanks #FrontPage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

83-year-old Retiree Sleeps Under Bridge For 17 Years (pic) / How A Female Nairalander Celebrated Her Son's 5th Birthday In A Warri Level. / My 63-year-old Wife Starves Me Of Sex, Divorce-seeking Septuagenarian Tells Cour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.