Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,901 members, 7,956,403 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

Nigeria In God's Master Plan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria In God's Master Plan (312 Views)

New NASS Principal Officers’ Residences Violate Abuja Master Plan / Sanwo-olu To Unveil Administrative Master Plan For Lagos Today / Ambode's Number 1 SIN. Lagos Master Plan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria In God's Master Plan by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
Re: Nigeria In God's Master Plan by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2017
I was this write up somewhere, i thought it was worth sharing
Re: Nigeria In God's Master Plan by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 14, 2017
The Nubians inhabitant north Sudan.
The Cushite ppl inhabited all of northeast and east Africa back in the past.

The proper Ethiopians (the Ethiopians that were mentioned in the Bible and other ancient texts) were the Nubians and the Cushite ppl that inhabited north Sudan. Some other blacks were also identified us Ethiopians in the past, but the proper were the 2 groups of ppl I mentioned.

After King Ezana of Axumite destroyed the Kush civilization of Sudan in the 4th century AD, he adopted the name "Ethiopia" for his kingdom. From that time on, the present day Ethiopia started to be exchangeably known as:-
- Ethiopia from mid 4th century AD onwards
- Habesha/Abesha from 7th century AD onwards
- Land of Preston John from 12th century AD onwards
- Abysinnia (Latinized forms of Abesha) from 16th century AD onwards

The name "Nigeria" was driven from the word "Niger" and gave as a name for the present day Nigeria country by a British women in the early 20th century AD.
My fellow Nairalander by the name "robosky02" had actually wrote a topic about it.

Anglo-Saxon tribes ain't the only ancestors of present day English ppl. The different Celtic tribes that were present before the coming of Germanic invaders were also the partial ancestors of them.

I'm just adding extra informations not debating.

(1) (Reply)

South-east Governors Ban IPOB Activities / Kogi Govt Has 24 Hours To Avert Strike – Labour / Senate President Saraki Set To Disclose Details Of Senators Salaries (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.