Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,961 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

The Person You Took Out Spent More Than What You'd Budgeted ;what'll You Do ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Person You Took Out Spent More Than What You'd Budgeted ;what'll You Do ? (558 Views)

Lady Who Has Spent More Than A Billion Naira On Her Lips Is Looking For Love / A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? / "I'm The Only Girl That Took Her Boyfriend Out & Spent N7k On Him" - Lady Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Person You Took Out Spent More Than What You'd Budgeted ;what'll You Do ? by bobolizim(m): 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2017
grin ....
I went to a club with my uncle and his wife so we decided to stay at the bar. coincidentally, a popular artiste was going to perform that night hence, the organizer increased the price of their drinks and foods.

Eventually, we found a table which was beside a man who probably brought his bae . Well, we ordered for something and we began to have fun with the activities going on at the bar .

This man beside us asked his bae what she'd like to eat or drink be as it may. Well, she ordered for something and after that she ordered for a drink.

Well, the man was so elated that his favorite artiste was going to perform and wasn't so interested in what the girl ordered again.

Later, the waiter who served the lady came to give the man bill and we suddenly discovered that the mood of the man changed telling the waiter how could the price of drinks be as high as that and all ...
He paid the waiter #9000 which wasn't the complete bill . It's stil remained 400 .... grin... During all these, the lady ignored what was happening and was busy devouring the food steady steady .

When the waiter asked him for the remaining balance , the man was quit ;it's glaring that he's infuriated ... All his anxiety cause of his favorite artiste had suddenly eluded him .

The girl come ask am say , ''sir, it still remained #400 balance'' .... The man didn't initially answer , later ... He said ''add it nah , I don't have any money again''.

The man noticed that we were laughing codedly at him angry grin.... If you see the kind eye wey the man take look us ... grin shocked

Let's have fun , have you ever had this experience or if you do , what will you do ?

Cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Re: The Person You Took Out Spent More Than What You'd Budgeted ;what'll You Do ? by DOUBLEWAHALA: 8:58pm On Sep 14, 2017
nonsense!!!
Re: The Person You Took Out Spent More Than What You'd Budgeted ;what'll You Do ? by phintohlar(f): 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
Me no dey chop pass mysel tho,so any guy dah takes me out is sure safe

(1) (Reply)

N1.6m Female Robot Severely Damaged After Molestation At Electronic Fair / My Best Friend Is Trying To Steal My Crush / Watching 2 Brothers And A Brideā€¦

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.