Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

An Igbo Army Cautions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / An Igbo Army Cautions (330 Views)

Ruga Settlement Will Benefit Fulani Herdsmen Only – HURIWA Cautions Buhari Govt / Shehu Sani Cautions Pastor Kumuyi: Let Nigerians Express Their Views / Atiku: All That Glitters Not Gold – VON DG Cautions Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Igbo Army Cautions by Rocksteady1(m): 11:22pm On Sep 14, 2017
Nigerian Soldier Who is an Igboman Gives His Brothers Words of Wisdom on Biafra (Photo)

tori.ng

Sep 14, 2017 1:00 PM

A Nigerian soldier from the South-East has advised his brothers clamouring for Biafra to take things easy.

A Nigerian soldier currently serving in the Northern part of the country, Okoro Sebastian has given his fellow Igbo brothers some interesting words of wisdom as they continue to agitate for Biafra. 

Speaking on the Biafra issue, he said: "If you see my face you will know that I am not really happy, the way my ,(Igbo) brother’s are attacking me everywhere mostly on social media just bcouse of dis Biafra issues. Why? Where are we coming from and where are we going? We haven’t finished Boko Haram problem now East have started their own.

"East is no more safe, don't let anger of the ones Boko Haram cause Nigeria army to descend on Eastern parts. Is going to be worst. Stop the fight for the sake of your brothers in the North.

"You that still want to abuse me just because I am a soldier go on. If you experience war, you will never pray for war to happen, if you see war life go tire you. I am just advising you guys. Remember that your Igbo brothers are here in North too. If Hausa’s start their own on them it will be worst."

(1) (Reply)

Don't Debate On Mr Buhari's Reelection / BBOG group to resume street protest in October / Nnamdi Kanu Petitions UN, EU, US, 4other Con3z Over Military Operation(documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.