Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Army's Next Move - Damage Control - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army's Next Move - Damage Control (935 Views)

OPINION: DSS Boss Sack A Cover Up Attempt And Damage Control / Rats Damage President Buhari's Office - Garba Shehu / Damage Control: SGF, NIA Chief’s Suspension An Afterthought – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army's Next Move - Damage Control by ofai: 11:30pm On Sep 14, 2017
The buhari's​ minions known as the army will issue some Hardline statements to save face and ensure damage control. Quote me.

They will leave reluctantly. Take note.

Thank God for democracy and social media.

Pazienza NDPVF IPOBrep Afam4eva
Re: Army's Next Move - Damage Control by wakaman: 11:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
OPONU!
Re: Army's Next Move - Damage Control by ofai: 11:37pm On Sep 14, 2017
wakaman:
OPONU!

Your python will die a slow reluctant but sure death

2 Likes

Re: Army's Next Move - Damage Control by ofai: 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2017
wakaman:

Your kind would die a brisk and gory death.

Like I said, your python will dance slowly reluctantly and painfully to it's death

I told you so
Re: Army's Next Move - Damage Control by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 14, 2017
ofai:
The buhari's​ minions known as the army will issue some Hardline statements to save face and ensure damage control. Quote me.

The weak will die, the strong will survive
The weak will have no stories to tell, the strong will rewrite history.

The Nigerian military has succeeded in re-writing history.

The sour taste they have left in your mouth will last for a long time. This was just a warning shot for the eastern traitor governors of Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia.

Abia was chosen for obvious reasons .. it is now clear .. what can happen and what will happen , going further.

1 Like

Re: Army's Next Move - Damage Control by ofai: 11:43pm On Sep 14, 2017
TheCabal:

The weak will die, the strong will survive
The weak will have no stories to tell, the strong will rewrite history.

The Nigerian military has succeeded in re-writing history.

The sour taste they have left in your mouth will last for a long time. The was just a warning shot for the eastern traitor governors of Ebonyi, Enugu and Abia.

Abia was chosen for obvious reasons .. it is now clear .. what can happen and what will happen , going further.

Your python will die a slow painful reluctant but sure death

1 Like

Re: Army's Next Move - Damage Control by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
ofai:

Your python will die a slow painful reluctant but sure death

You dont get it do you.

When python dances, someone plays a flute.

The python is Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, the flute .. well that is clear now isn't it.

1 Like

Re: Army's Next Move - Damage Control by ofai: 11:48pm On Sep 14, 2017
TheCabal:

You dont get it do you.

When python dances, someone plays a flute.

The python is Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB, the flute .. well that is clear now isn't it.

Don't say you were not told o...

1 Like

Re: Army's Next Move - Damage Control by wakaman: 11:52pm On Sep 14, 2017
ofai:

Like I said, your python will dance slowly reluctantly and painfully to it's death

I told you so

The python would die naturally after Igbos pestilence of wailings and gnashings !
Re: Army's Next Move - Damage Control by Nobody: 11:53pm On Sep 14, 2017
ofai:

Don't say you were not told o...

Why do Ibo men talk like women. Your always making a futile attempt with reverse psychology, typical feminine logic.

1 Like

Re: Army's Next Move - Damage Control by ashjay001(m): 1:51am On Sep 15, 2017
TheCabal:

Why do Ibo men talk like women. Your always making a futile attempt with reverse psychology, typical feminine logic.

Ur statement, gave me an eureka moment! Reverse psychology!
Re: Army's Next Move - Damage Control by ashjay001(m): 1:51am On Sep 15, 2017
TheCabal:

Ur statement, gave me an eureka moment! Reverse psychology! Illogical!

(1) (Reply)

Heads Of Government Protests Against Buhari At UN / Wife Of The President Aisha Buhari And Her Grand Daughter Welcome President Buha / Biafra: Middle-belt, Southern Leaders Blast FG, Insist Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB Not Ter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.