Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,425 members, 7,954,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage (3005 Views)

Akeredolu, Wife In Panic Mood, Appeal For Votes After Losing Ondo To PDP / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation / Atiku Visa: APC Govt In Panic Action – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 15, 2017

Nigerian Government In Panic As Intelligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage of oil and gas facilities. A very reliable source this evening said the federal government is in serious panic mode as militants might come true with their threat last week to resume sabotage of oil facilities owning to the force used against IPOB. "Federal government having violated the pre conditions set forth, anything is possible and we should be prepared, and of course we are concerned," he says. Last week, Militants have warned that any attempt to arrest or use military force on Nnmadi Kanu and IPOB will have serious consequences on oil and gas facilities in Niger Delta.

Militants Threat

Niger Delta militants have warned the Federal Government of the dangers the country would face, if the Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, is re-arrested by security agents. The militants also gave government a two-week ultimatum to release two members of IPOB, Chidiebere Onwudiwe and Bright Chimezie, who had been in detention, threatening to commence attack after the expiration.

The militants, consisting of members of Niger Delta People Democratic Front (NDPDF), Concerned Militant Leaders (CML) and Rainbow Marabas (RM), gave the warning yesterday in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, after their crucial meeting.

Leaders of the groups identified as General Iyoyo Playboy (NDPDF), General Ben (CML) and General Billy Anaeja, warned that re-arrest of Kanu would cause spontaneous attacks in major states in the country.

The group further accused the Federal Government of playing politics with the lives of Nigerians, particularly people from South East and South-South geo-political zones. A statement jointly issued by Iyoyo, Ben and Anaeja, through their tweet handle, flayed the Federal Government for exhibiting hatred on the regions and individuals that expressed dissatisfaction with the All Progressives Congress (APC) style of administration.

They stated: “Federal Government has shown, through its moves to re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu, that it does not value lives of Nigerians. Government wants to use the attempt to re-arrest the IPOB Leader to escalate the crisis in the country. “If government is serious, it should go ahead to arrest and wait for the result. We will back IPOB and give the group support in any form, even without them expecting it.”

“We learnt that Federal Government has deployed more security to the South-South and South-East geo-political zones because of Nnamdi Kanu. We dare them to go ahead and execute”, they warned.

They wondered why the Federal Government had remained silent over the activities of Northern youths against the Igbo and killings by Fulani herdsmen.

“What has Federal Government done about arresting Arewa youths, who hate the Igbo people with passion? What has Federal Government done with the Fulani herdsmen? How many of them have been arrested. Why is it silent, but is worried about a non-violent IPOB?

“We are reiterating our stand that we, the Niger Delta agitators, will resist any attempt to re-arrest the IPOB leader. We will resist FG and face the consequences. We are not begging those ruling not to go ahead and execute their plot”, the militants stressed.
http://sunnewsonline.com/re-arrest-kanu-face-consequences-militants-dare-fg/

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage by paschu: 1:53am On Sep 15, 2017
cry
Re: Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage by Naija9090: 2:00am On Sep 15, 2017
Let's see what happens...we are watching.
Re: Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage by Baawaa(m): 2:05am On Sep 15, 2017
Operation no mercy will crush them
Re: Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage by paiz: 2:12am On Sep 15, 2017
I see this country crumbling
I see united nation tanks across the east
I see buhari regretting his actions
I see a failed nation falling completely.
All these will happen before the year runs out

23 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage by ipobarecriminals: 3:12am On Sep 15, 2017
operation alligator bite him dance looming there

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage by freeze001(f): 3:15am On Sep 15, 2017
Okay!
Re: Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage by Ra88: 3:19am On Sep 15, 2017
Anything to bring an end to the fraud called "One Nigeria" is welcome.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage by martinz1: 3:54am On Sep 15, 2017
God help us

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage by Paperwhite(m): 3:59am On Sep 15, 2017
To add to the boiling problems already on ground cry cry Buhari-it'll never be well with you for turning Nigeria into what it is today.This useless entity will surely collapse.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage by captleonerd(m): 4:09am On Sep 15, 2017
paiz:
I see this country crumbling I see united nation tanks across the east I see buhari regretting his actions I see a failed nation falling completely. . . All these will happen before the year runs out
you have glaucoma.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage by chomchom1(f): 4:21am On Sep 15, 2017
GOD HAVE MERCY ON US O! Lord.. Forgive our leaders cry
Re: Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage by PapaBrowne(m): 4:28am On Sep 15, 2017
I don't usually disrespect leaders but All I can say right now is we have the most foolish President in the history of Nigeria.

How Buhari has fallen for Nnamdi Kanus trap is just terrible.

The man just keeps trying to use petrol to quench fire.

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage by Masterclass32: 4:49am On Sep 15, 2017
Who knows? ... The crocodile may start smiling again in the Niger Delta.

This govt will eventually stretch the military too thin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage by Nobody: 4:52am On Sep 15, 2017
Government parastatals are all going on strike and lots of workers and pensioneers have not been paid their arrears and yet an emaciated, haggard illiterate from arewa parasitic republic is using our petrodollars which should have been judiciously managed to solve myriads of problems to fund and fuel military insurgency and chaos in the south east.
In that case then let the pipelines blow... Maybe when the economy crumbles again and things get extremely bad and difficult then maybe the daura presidiot will come to default settings.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage by omenka(m): 4:58am On Sep 15, 2017
Markfemi:
elefufu coward biafrans begging militants to back them up
so you people are weaklings afterall begging 10m ijaw to destroy pipeline
Dont mind them. cheesy

Reason why they went back to exhume obsolete stories and make it sound like yesterday.

Cowards.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage by emmasege: 5:05am On Sep 15, 2017
I can now clearly understand why the international community supported this curse called Buhari in 2015. He was obviously the catalyst needed to hasten the 'disintegration reaction' of this strange compound called 'Nigeria'.

Being a fool that he is, he played into their hands and he's acting the script very well to the expectation of the international community and admiration of his zombie followers who have now tagged themselves 'Buharists'.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage by Nobody: 5:09am On Sep 15, 2017
grin

Re: Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage by Naija9090: 5:15am On Sep 15, 2017
emmasege:
I can now clearly understand why the international community supported this curse called Buhari in 2015. He was obviously the catalyst needed to hasten the 'disintegration reaction' of this strange compound called 'Nigeria'.

Being a fool that he is, he played into their hands and he's acting the script very well to the expectation of the international community and admiration of his zombie followers who have now tagged themselves 'Buharists'.

Well said. Afonja doesn't understand what is going on....they are happy Buhari is dealing with IPOB, not knowing what is going on behind the scene. Buhari knows what he is doing, knows his actions is dividing the country, in fact he is doing it more to divide the country...perfect script. Because only a fool would be told his actions are dividing the country, and keeps doing more.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage by sanandreas(m): 5:20am On Sep 15, 2017
We have a bigot as a president.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage by modik(m): 5:22am On Sep 15, 2017
Is this the beginning of the end?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage by modik(m): 5:23am On Sep 15, 2017
sanandreas:
We have a bigot as a president.

Obviously but shocking!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage by emmasege: 5:25am On Sep 15, 2017
Naija9090:

Well said. Afonja doesn't understand what is going on....they are happy Buhari is dealing with IPOB, not knowing what is going on behind the scene. Buhari knows what he is doing, knows his actions is dividing the country, in fact he is doing it more to divide the country more...perfect script.
I beg to disagree with you. Buhari is too stupid to understand that he's acting the disintegration script. The king of the parasitic north would never like to disintegrate yet. He's trying to keep us together by force but he's unknowingly pulling us apart.

And please, find a more descent word to describe my race. We are Yorubas and not Afonjas, and many of us support the peaceful agitation of your people while we call for restructuring at our own end, if this unholy marriage must continue.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage by philanthropist1(m): 5:35am On Sep 15, 2017
Church agbasago!!!
Re: Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage by jayloms: 5:35am On Sep 15, 2017
IPOB miscreants at it again.

They are always depending on someone or some organization to help fight their course!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage by ofai: 6:53am On Sep 15, 2017
jayloms:
IPOB miscreants at it again.

They are always depending on someone or some organization to help fight their course!

Shut up. It's aching your heart that the militants have shown solidarity with kanu?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage by stevnwigw: 7:18am On Sep 15, 2017
ok
Re: Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage by abumeinben(m): 7:26am On Sep 15, 2017
paiz:
I see this country crumbling
I see united nation tanks across the east
I see buhari regretting his actions
I see a failed nation falling completely.
All these will happen before the year runs out

Let's start seeing a new government with sense pls...
Don't forget, we're the eye of Africa.
Re: Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage by kalufelix(m): 7:31am On Sep 15, 2017
The President Is A Terrorist

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Government In Panic As Inteligence Show Militants Might Resume Sabotage by headhunter1: 7:31am On Sep 15, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Dont mind them. cheesy

Reason why they went back to exhume obsolete stories and make it sound like yesterday.

Cowards.
[/s]
better than those that cash on their people's blood
better than those that hails the killing of their people by fulani herdsmen

what a pathetic shame grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective / My Transition Hours: Jonathan Attacks Obasanjo / Why Do People Still Want PDP Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.