Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,484 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective (2876 Views)

Enugu: Igbo-Eze North Pledges To Vote For Ugwuanyi And Other PDP Candidates / The Reason ATIKU ABUBAKAR Should Be Nigeria Next President / The Real Reason Atiku Is NOT Giving Up Despite Slim Chances At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by Enugupikin: 1:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
i will try my best not to be biased.
At first Atiku's choice of obi generated jubilation not just in the SE but far reaching across other people tired of Buhari's government
However, controversies emerged from the SE leaders which actually reduced the momentum of Obi's choice(whether u like it or not)
Now the aftermath of that whereby Anambra people seem to now start abusing other igbos more esp the Ebonyi people is going to build up sentiments more and coupled with the recent ipob threat, Atiku's chances in the east is going to be badly affect.Sure Atiku will win east but not in the same margin Jonathan won in 2015

let us see your views

5 Likes

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by Trouble1: 1:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
Enugupikin:
Sure Atiku will win east but not in the same margin Jonathan won in 2015
Louder please!

7 Likes

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by basilo101: 2:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
Forget anambra villagers. Obi is our choice. They can chestbeat. It's not new to us
Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by Ngosievergreen(f): 2:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
basilo101:
Forget ENUGU villagers. Obi is our choice. They can chestbeat. It's not new to us

I agree with you
Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by senatordave1(m): 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
Enugupikin:
i will try my best not to be biased.
At first Atiku's choice of obi generated jubilation not just in the SE but far reaching across other people tired of Buhari's government
However, controversies emerged from the SE leaders which actually reduced the momentum of Obi's choice(whether u like it or not)
Now the aftermath of that whereby Anambra people seem to now start abusing other igbos more esp the Ebonyi people is going to build up sentiments more and coupled with the recent ipob threat, Atiku's chances in the east is going to be badly affect.Sure Atiku will win east but not in the same margin Jonathan won in 2015

let us see your views
I agree with you.ekweremmadu or any of the sitting governor would have been the perfect choice.but choosing from anambra will dampen the spirit ofother states.only anambra will turnout high.only anambra people seem to be excited.the other 4 states wont even record a turnout up to 500k.

Even if they later settle and gloss over it,the south east leaders have spoken their mind already.its better to support buhari and likely fight for 2023 presidency than wait 8 years under atiku.if buhari wins and the east give him miniscule votes,the east will be side lined again in 2023.

Statistically,gej got 11 million in ss/se in 2011,7 million in ss/se in 2015.atiku a northerner can never get up to that number.its not possible.nothing will stop buhari from polling higher in the west and north.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by senatordave1(m): 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ngosievergreen:

I agree with you
This peter obi thing is going to turn into an anambra only project.i see other eastern states turning their back on him

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
senatordave1:

I agree with you.ekweremmadu or any of the sitting governor would have been the perfect choice.but choosing from anambra will dampen the spirit ofother states.only anambra will turnout high.only anambra people seem to be excited.the other 4 states wont even record a turnout up to 500k.

Even if they later settle and gloss over it,the south east leaders have spoken their mind already.its better to support buhari and likely fight for 2023 presidency than wait 8 years under atiku.if buhari wins and the east give him miniscule votes,the east will be side lined again in 2023.

Statistically,gej got 11 million in ss/se in 2011,7 million in ss/se in 2015.atiku a northerner can never get up to that number.its not possible.nothing will stop buhari from polling higher in the west and north.
\of course you will agree with him.It still will not stop Buhari from going back to daura.Stupid thread.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by globemoney: 2:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
Atiku may not win Anambra. APGA Presidential candidate will sweep Anambra.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by PaChukwudi44(m): 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
globemoney:
Atiku may not win Anambra. APGA Presidential candidate will sweep Anambra.

You are right.The APGA candidate will also win kano.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by MallamJackson(m): 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
Thats all that matters Atiku winning in the region
just as he would in all other regions.

#Back2DauraIsAProject

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by MallamJackson(m): 2:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
senatordave1:

Very good points my Sir.

But then again there was a set out criteria for adopting a running mate by Atiku

the fact that the man settled for Obi means neither Ekwerenmadu nor any other fits in

If the igbo people think after Buhari finishes his tenure the APC will let them have the ticket then am sorry to say they're plainly gullible

Hence they better unite behind their own and quit the usual segregation that's obtainable over.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by NonsoWow: 2:33pm On Oct 17, 2018
senatordave1:

This peter obi thing is going to turn into an anambra only project.i see other eastern states turning their back on him
He is not even sure of winning Anambra because he and Obiano are not in good terms. Atiku will have a divided southeast because of this selfish choice he made.

4 Likes

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by Ngosievergreen(f): 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
NonsoWow:
He is not even sure of winning Anambra because he and Obiano are not in good terms. Atiku will have a divided southeast because of this selfish choice he made.

WHY NOT GO GET YOUR PVC SO THAT YOU CAN AT LEAST VOTE ON THAT DAY

ATIKULATE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by Ngosievergreen(f): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2018
senatordave1:

WHAT IS YOUR BUSINESS ON HOW THE SE WILL VOTE? CASHKID GROW UP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by NonsoWow: 2:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
Ngosievergreen:

WHY NOT GO GET YOUR PVC SO THAT YOU CAN AT LEAST VOTE ON THAT DAY

ATIKULATE
There is little that your PVC can do in general elections. Governors, especially those with federal support, are the ones whose votes count on that day because they have the capacity to replicate the 1.5 million votes that Wike gave GEJ in 2015. Atiku needs to be in sync with these governors if he wants to make headway in the southeast.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by mycar: 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
You people are talking trash

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by PFRB: 2:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
Paid agents of APC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by Enugupikin: 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
NonsoWow:
There is little that your PVC can do in general elections. Governors, especially those with federal support, are the ones whose votes count on that day because they have the capacity to replicate the 1.5 million votes that Wike gave GEJ in 2015. Atiku needs to be in sync with these governors if he wants to make headway in the southeast.
are u minding the kids talking trash here..they allow emotion overrun their reasoning...imagine the disagreement plus the election boycott...lets see how it goes

6 Likes

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by BeautifulMind2: 3:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
Enugupikin:

are u minding the kids talking trash here..they allow emotion overrun their reasoning...emerging the disagreement plus the election boycott...lets see how it goes
Buhari said 5% in Southeast voted for him last election, I believe you and your likes belong to that 5% group, such low percentage group always loud to be notice among 95% majority Igbos are fully behind Obi, across parties

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by Enugupikin: 3:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

Buhari said 5% in Southeast voted for him last election, I believe you and your likes belong to that 5% group, such low percentage group always loud to be notice among 95% majority Igbos are fully behind Obi, across parties
only Anambra people will vote OBI..get it straight into your empty skull...OBI is an anambra project and not an IGBO project..

Atiku has lost already even before election started

2 Likes

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by TrueLEADER: 3:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
That's Igbo's Problem, they destroy their own and erroneously claim to be united........

Fallacy!

I am Atikulating.......

1 Like

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by globemoney: 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

You are right.The APGA candidate will also win kano.
Is Kano an APGA state? APGA presidential candidate will win APGA state

2 Likes

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by globemoney: 3:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
Enugupikin:

only Anambra people will vote OBI..get it straight into your empty skull...OBI is an anambra project and not an IGBO project..

Peter Obi is not an Anambra State project. Peter Obi is Peter Obi project.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by Enugupikin: 3:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
globemoney:

Peter Obi is not an Anambra State project. Peter Obi is Peter Obi project.
thanks for Correcting me...Many here will commit suicide when Atiku/Obi loses..they will cry blood

2 Likes

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by Enugupikin: 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
TrueLEADER:
That's Igbo's Problem, they destroy their own and erroneously claim to be united........

Fallacy!

I am Atikulating.......
continue Atikulating a failed project..Atiku/Obi project has failed even before starting

2 Likes

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by BeautifulMind2: 3:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
Enugupikin:

In your town, you are nobody and too small to decide for your LGA not to talk of your state or southeast grin grin
Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by TrueLEADER: 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
Enugupikin:

continue Atikulating a failed project..Atiku/Obi project has failed even before starting

Get well soon!
Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by JeanBoKassa: 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
Lolzzzzz....atikulated obi...wailers should go and die

Am not interested in ezza, ezeagu, oji, nsukka, izzi, abakiliki analysis...under developed villages that doesn't know about politics giving 1943 analysis.

Atiku/obi I know.

Umahi I know not.

All these apc apologist should just go and have. Seat.
Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by globemoney: 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
Enugupikin:

thanks for Correcting me...Many here will commit suicide when Atiku/Obi loses..they will cry blood
Peter Obi has an social media team, they are the ones making noise everywhere. They are the only ones you see bashing other igbos.
Truth is the protest by SE leaders killed Atiku’s ambition. Even if they turn back now, it would be hard to pick up that momentum. Go on most SE/Anambra forums on Facebook, people are already divided. Some are pushing 2023, some Atiku, some APGA candidate gbor (fully backed by Anambra State govt) etc

2 Likes

Re: Reason Atiku/obi Will Lose: From Enugu-igbo Perspective by Enugupikin: 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
BeautifulMind2:

In your town, you are nobody and too small to decide for your LGA not to talk of your state or southeast grin grin
i still repeat Atiku/obi project is Anambra project..you must have noticed the reduction in momentum since Obi was announced among SE leaders..Atiku/obi project is Anambra project

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leaked Whatsapp Group Chat Of Akwa Ibom APC On Plot To Frame PDP / What If Delta And Edo State Was Still One? / Aso Rock: The Seat Of Oppressive Demons By Osobu Suuru Alexander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.