Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta; - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta; (4956 Views)

Buhari Has Fulfilled His Promises To Ndigbo-obiano / Osita Okechukwu: Osinbajo Backing South-West For 2023, Wake-up Call To Ndigbo / I’m Fair To Ndigbo In Appointment – Buhari (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta; by bolaino(m): 6:02am On Sep 15, 2017
I want to use this medium to warn Ndigbo resident in parts of the Niger Delta, especially in Warri and Environs to be careful, we here in the Niger Delta, as former militants do not want any problem with the Nigerian army, and any design by the Ndigbo in Delta state to cause strife between former militants and the Nigerian army will be met with stiff and ruthless determination. do not test us, advise your son Nnamdi Kanu, because by the grace of God his blood will be spilt soon. be warned do not mess up here in the Niger Delta, you stand a lot to lose.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta; by kingivie: 6:06am On Sep 15, 2017
Is either u re a coward or u are part of d propaganda. Sleep n die on ur bed in silence.

Nigeria army(tissue paper according to boko) is a disgrace attacking armless citizens. Let both parties arm themselves let's see how dey will fare.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta; by bolaino(m): 6:08am On Sep 15, 2017
kingivie:
Is either u re a coward or u are part of d propaganda. Sleep n die on ur bed in silence.
if you think I am bluffing IBO people should start attacking Hausa people in Warri and you will be shocked beyond belief by what such actions will bring

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta; by Lloydfather(m): 6:09am On Sep 15, 2017
I can see u monitoring this garbage u wrote.
Let me help u murder this useless and senseless thread.
Nobody I repeat nobody will reply this nonsense.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta; by DrGoodman: 6:11am On Sep 15, 2017
bolaino:
if you think I am bluffing IBO people should start attacking Hausa people in Warri and you will be shocked beyond belief by what such actions will bring

Igbo people will never attack anybody anywhere, despite the instigation.

14 Likes

Re: Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta; by hungryboy(m): 6:15am On Sep 15, 2017
bolaino:
I want to use this medium to warn Ndigbo resident in parts of the Niger Delta, especially in Warri and Environs to be careful, we here in the Niger Delta, as former militants do not want any problem with the Nigerian army, and any design by the Ndigbo in Delta state to cause strife between former militants and the Nigerian army will be met with stiff and ruthless determination. do not test us, advise your son Nnamdi Kanu, because by the grace of God his blood will be spilt soon. be warned do not mess up here in the Niger Delta, you stand a lot to lose.
who is this one again?

25 Likes

Re: Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta; by DrGoodman: 6:16am On Sep 15, 2017
hungryboy:
who is this one again?

Just an inconsequential nobody wishing to use igbo greatness to give a meaning to his miserable existence.

28 Likes

Re: Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta; by Nobody: 6:17am On Sep 15, 2017
IPOB members right now

our oyel money ......
grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta; by BininKingdom: 6:22am On Sep 15, 2017
Nnamdi KANU is from part of Niger dalta

9 Likes

Re: Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta; by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 15, 2017
bolaino:
[s]I want to use this medium to warn Ndigbo resident in parts of the Niger Delta, especially in Warri and Environs to be careful, we here in the Niger Delta, as former militants do not want any problem with the Nigerian army, and any design by the Ndigbo in Delta state to cause strife between former militants and the Nigerian army will be met with stiff and ruthless determination. do not test us, advise your son Nnamdi Kanu, because by the grace of God his blood will be spilt soon. be warned do not mess up here in the Niger Delta, you stand a lot to lose[/s].

Afonja

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta; by Amarabae(f): 6:25am On Sep 15, 2017
bolaino:
you are yoruba,so whats your business with niger delta?
The way some of you behave attimes,
we are trying to calm the whole tension down, some cowards want to use propaganda to increase it.
Leave niger delta and do this rubbish in your western region

25 Likes

Re: Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta; by bolaino(m): 6:26am On Sep 15, 2017
BininKingdom:
Nnamdi KANU is from part of Niger dalta

Nnamdi Kunu is a slave, OSU.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta; by naijaboy756: 6:27am On Sep 15, 2017
your moniker says it all....Bola

8 Likes

Re: Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta; by Amarabae(f): 6:28am On Sep 15, 2017
naijaboy756:
your moniker says it all....Bola
the way and manner yorubas behave attimes eh,...

12 Likes

Re: Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta; by BininKingdom: 6:30am On Sep 15, 2017
bolaino:
Nnamdi Kunu is a slave, OSU.

okay

1 Like

Re: Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta; by sanandreas(m): 6:32am On Sep 15, 2017
It is very clear he is an Afonja. I dislike their attitudes. They are disloyal set of human beings. They are like rats which eat your flesh and blow breeze at thesame time.

16 Likes

Re: Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta; by Cinkq: 6:33am On Sep 15, 2017
Why shouting yoruba as if the guy told you he is an omoluabi. You people should read the OP's opinion with open mind and you will see sense in his post. ipob is realy capable of the concern he raised in his post. AND PLS KEEP THE GREAT YORUBA TRIBE OUT OF THIS.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta; by sanandreas(m): 6:34am On Sep 15, 2017
Cinkq:
B
comment if u wan comment. Wetin be B

1 Like

Re: Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta; by Cinkq: 6:42am On Sep 15, 2017
sanandreas:
comment if u wan comment. Wetin be B
just desist from mentioning yoruba and face the guy if you see anything wrong with his opinion.
Re: Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta; by LUGBE: 6:44am On Sep 15, 2017
Yeye dey smell, notice me everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta; by PentiumPro(f): 6:47am On Sep 15, 2017
kingivie:

Nigeria army(tissue paper according to boko) is a disgrace attacking armless citizens. Let both parties arm themselves let's see how dey will fare.

NA is tissue paper and they've been killing you like chickens
Some of you lack brain really

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta; by Prouddevil(m): 6:48am On Sep 15, 2017
DrGoodman:

Igbo people will never attack anybody anywhere, despite the instigation.
grin grin grin indeed.
Re: Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta; by PentiumPro(f): 6:49am On Sep 15, 2017
PapaBrowne:
The poster is a confirmed dolt!!

The Niger Delta has complete and absolute support for the Ibos

Una eyes go clear that you are and will alwayz be alone in this mindless and foolish agitation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta; by bolaino(m): 6:49am On Sep 15, 2017
Amarabae:
we are trying to calm the whole tension down, some cowards want to use propaganda to increase it.
Hello Amarabae, I presume you are Ndigbo, I would not reveal my roots on social media on a normal day, but I will make an exception today to buttress my warnings, I am a full Blooded Niger Deltan, my Father is Isoko and my Mother is Urhobo, I dropped out of the university to pick up arms to fight against my perceived mistreatment of my people by the FG, and what did I get? the death of young men who were deceived like me that violence was the solution when it isn't. as I write you I have enough arms under my command to cause war here in the Niger Delta, but do you see me on the news threatening to do this and that to the FG, no. because violence only brings violence, threats of war bring more threats that eventually lead to times like these.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta; by sanandreas(m): 6:54am On Sep 15, 2017
bolaino:
Hello Amarabae, I presume you are Ndigbo, I would not reveal my roots on social media on a normal day, but I will make an exception today to buttress my warnings, I am a full Blooded Niger Deltan, my Father is Isoko and my Mother is Urhobo, I dropped out of the university to pick up arms to fight against my perceived mistreatment of my people by the FG, and what did I get? the death of young men who were deceived like me that violence was the solution when it isn't. as I write you I have enough arms under my command to cause war here in the Niger Delta, but do you see me on the news threatening to do this and that to the FG, no. because violence only brings violence, threats of war bring more threats that eventually lead to times like these.

Bola grin grin. Ekpa ishisha

5 Likes

Re: Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta; by wristbangle: 6:57am On Sep 15, 2017
Amarabae:

If you check his previous posts/comment, you will know he is not a yoruba indigene. Though his post is unnecessary.

I hope normalcy returns to Aba today. I can't reach my childhood friend working at aba since yesterday. crycry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta; by ZorGBUooeh: 7:01am On Sep 15, 2017
bolaino:
EWEDU boy.

7 Likes

Re: Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta; by ElsonMorali: 7:02am On Sep 15, 2017
Amarabae:

So anybody who disagrees with you guys is Yoruba. That makes a lot of sense, doesn't it? Iranu.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Ndigbo In The Niger Delta; by kynbasil01: 7:02am On Sep 15, 2017
bolaino:
have igbos attacked hausas in warri before or you're just been plain stup.id ? This days every minion want to say something

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! / 2023:Tinubu May Step Down Due To Incapacitation / Channels Live, Peter Obi Is Schooling Tinubu In His Own City- pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.