Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! (4949 Views)

FFK: Comparing Buhari To OBJ Is Like Comparing Count Dracula To Mother Theresa / Government Will Take Over Your University And Library,femi Falana To Obj / Kwankwaso: "I Will Storm Kano With 7 Camera Drones, Police Can’t Stop Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by wealthinfos(m): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2017
Eyeball to eyeball. Face to face. Tit for tat.

***Atiku to baba: you cant stop me this time!

Atiku is a force. Atiku is unstopable!!!

Power truely recides & belongs to the People & this Power must surely return back to the people in 2019.

And the power of majority Nigerians is in the PDP & certainly not in this hardhip & poverty APC administration!!!

We must Change & redefine this Change!

2 Likes

Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by ItsTutsi(m): 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2017
no matter how u try to discredit Obasanjo,his a force in nigeria's politics and there is nothing u can do about..something SE don't posses
wealthinfos:
Eyeball to eyeball. Face to face. Tit for tat.

***Atiku to baba: you cant stop me this time!

Atiku is a force. Atiku is unstopable!!!

Power truely recides & belongs to the People & this Power must surely return back to the people in 2019.

And the power of majority Nigerians is in the PDP & certainly not in this hardhip & poverty APC administration!!!

We must Change & redefine this Change!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by LIFEisSIMPLE: 9:56pm On Dec 17, 2017
You no wan take jonathan advice abi
What good will it do a man to have baba Iyabo as an enemy when an opportunity for friendship presents itself?
Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2017
Useless yanmiri op, where is your source

1 Like

Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by serikiYCU(m): 10:58pm On Dec 17, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by tuniski: 11:16pm On Dec 17, 2017
I am pro Atiku cos I am pro enterprise. However, this kind of narrative must stop. OBJ today is the first son of Africa since the demise of Mandela.
Bottom line the voice of the people is the voice of God!

4 Likes

Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by wealthinfos(m): 12:04am On Dec 18, 2017
ItsTutsi:
no matter how u try to discredit Obasanjo,his a force in nigeria's politics and there is nothing u can do about..something SE don't posses

Not anymore! The day baba tour his PDP card in Ogun, was the day he killed his political relevance. Take it or leave it!

1 Like

Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by wealthinfos(m): 12:09am On Dec 18, 2017
tuniski:
I am pro Atiku cos I am pro enterprise. However, this kind of narrative must stop. OBJ today is the first son of Africa since the demise of Mandela.
Bottom line the voice of the people is the voice of God!

And which party is the power of the people residing with? PDP or APC? Am sure the answer is quite obvious considering the hardship & poverty Nigerians currently suffer!!
Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by viver1: 12:27am On Dec 18, 2017
News is fake. Otherwise, where's d source?
Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by yarimo(m): 12:29am On Dec 18, 2017
grin atiku your own don finish be dat grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by wealthinfos(m): 12:51am On Dec 18, 2017
yarimo:
grin atiku your own don finish be dat grin grin

ngwa negedu this guy. Finish how?
Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by yarimo(m): 12:53am On Dec 18, 2017
wealthinfos:

ngwa negedu this guy. Finish how?
question for GEJ and PDP grin

3 Likes

Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by SalamRushdie: 1:18am On Dec 18, 2017
This OP seems to be working for Buhari because Atiku will never say such

1 Like

Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by Desyner: 2:43am On Dec 18, 2017
Nobody can stop you Sir, only you can and you are.
Ride on Sir.
Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by stonemasonn: 5:49am On Dec 18, 2017
The more the south keep drumming support for Atiku on social media the more I think Atiku should be worried. He needs to start his campaign from the core north else the number of votes down south will disappoint him.

Anyway I'll be wasting my one vote on Al Mustafa.
Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by ProWalker: 6:03am On Dec 18, 2017
Ibo naive kids everywhere on NL political section

1 Like

Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by mightyhazel: 6:22am On Dec 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:
so i think too. an igbo guy will neva type 'ngwa negedu ds guy'..
Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by mightyhazel: 6:22am On Dec 18, 2017
ProWalker:
Ibo naive kids everywhere on NL political section
ibo kee u dia.

ode
Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by Toosure70: 6:27am On Dec 18, 2017
op, you want to bring atiku down as you did to your ogogoro brother. Flattino no get sense at all.
Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by wealthinfos(m): 7:37am On Dec 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You dont need to see or hear him saying it. The picture says it all!

1 Like

Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by ProWalker: 7:41am On Dec 18, 2017
mightyhazel:
ibo kee u dia.

ode

To your father ! grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by wealthinfos(m): 7:51am On Dec 18, 2017
stonemasonn:
The more the south keep drumming support for Atiku on social media the more I think Atiku should be worried. He needs to start his campaign from the core north else the number of votes down south will disappoint him.

Anyway I'll be wasting my one vote on Al Mustafa.

No Atiku belongs to the North, so he dosnt need much job there. And in the South South here, he would be considerd because Atiku is South-South friendly considering his huge investment in Intels in Rivers state. His real challenge is in the South-West, because Most times you cant predict the yoruba people. With the instrumentality of Tinubu & Fashola it will be a bit hard for Atiku to penetrate South West.

But for North, South-South, South-East Atiku is good to go. South-South & South East can never vote for APC.

The APC product is not sellable in the SS & SE!
Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by perez100: 8:27am On Dec 18, 2017
This old and ugly Afonja OBJ is overrated. The Afonja fetish way of claiming their sons made everybody. If this old Afonja cannot influence his Afonja brothers and win elections in that skull mining region, is it in SE or SS or even the North you think he has power to influence people? The highest thing he can do is to rant and bark like a dog with false allegations just as he did during Jonathan's time.
Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by tuniski: 10:08am On Dec 18, 2017
wealthinfos:

And which party is the power of the people residing with? PDP or APC? Am sure the answer is quite obvious considering the hardship & poverty Nigerians currently suffer!!
Sure! PDP power to the people.
Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by wealthinfos(m): 11:24am On Dec 18, 2017
tuniski:

Sure! PDP power to the people.

...and Oshoko Fayose Petrer the rock has declared officially for Presidency. The game gets intresting by the day!
Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by policy12: 12:35pm On Dec 18, 2017
perez100:
This old and ugly Afonja OBJ is overrated. The Afonja fetish way of claiming their sons made everybody. If this old Afonja cannot influence his Afonja brothers and win elections in that skull mining region, is it in SE or SS or even the North you think he has power to influence people? The highest thing he can do is to rant and bark like a dog with false allegations just as he did during Jonathan's time.

Must you talk in this manner, this politicians careless about you or me,its just about their personal interest not you don't let us be deceive again. Naija youths wise up.

Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by tuniski: 12:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
wealthinfos:

...and Oshoko Fayose Petrer the rock has declared officially for Presidency. The game gets intresting by the day!
He is only energizing the base. Fayose will do the needful.
Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by ItsTutsi(m): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2017
pathetic!! u guys are hypocrites that hate the truth,u know the truth but u detest it...do u know better than goodluck jonathan when he advised atiku he will have to solicit obadanjo's support to stand any chance to win?...this is ur ineffuactal baboon's quote,not me!!...thats y u people are very deluded hypocrite!..
wealthinfos:

Not anymore! The day baba tour his PDP card in Ogun, was the day he killed his political relevance. Take it or leave it!
Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by osazeeblue01: 3:47pm On Dec 18, 2017
This one strong. Translate it in Yoruba
Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by wealthinfos(m): 5:27pm On Dec 18, 2017
ItsTutsi:
pathetic!! u guys are hypocrites that hate the truth,u know the truth but u detest it...do u know better than goodluck jonathan when he advised atiku he will have to solicit obadanjo's support to stand any chance to win?...this is ur ineffuactal baboon's quote,not me!!...thats y u people are very deluded hypocrite!..

That thing baba knows, Atiku has also known it too. Just take a careful look at the picture above. Before now, Atiku cannot & will not glance dirrectly into baba's eye like that. Boys grows to manhood, Atiku is no longer a boy!
Re: Atiku To OBJ: You Cant Stop Me This Time! by ItsTutsi(m): 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2017
but he will still need baba' s support
wealthinfos:

That thing baba knows, Atiku has also known it too. Just take a careful look at the picture above. Before now, Atiku cannot & will not glance dirrectly into baba's eye like that. Boys grows to manhood, Atiku is no longer a boy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Soludo Wins, I Might Just Leave Enugu And Pack To Anambra / Buhari Came To Imo With Ballistic Bulletproof Suitcases: Pics & Video / G5 Governors And Their Allies Has Taken Decision, Just To Make It Official(photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.