Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Whereabout Of Kanu, Father, Mother, Unknown - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whereabout Of Kanu, Father, Mother, Unknown (825 Views)

'Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Will Return Soon' - Ikpeazu / Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader / Israel Okwu Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Father Speaks On Call For His Son's Re-Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whereabout Of Kanu, Father, Mother, Unknown by gbeborun100(m): 7:51am On Sep 15, 2017
Kanu and his father, even his mother can't be found.
Re: Whereabout Of Kanu, Father, Mother, Unknown by Chikpat(m): 7:56am On Sep 15, 2017
gbeborun100:
Kanu and his father, even his mother can't be found.

Who cares about dat?

1 Like

Re: Whereabout Of Kanu, Father, Mother, Unknown by ifyan(m): 8:04am On Sep 15, 2017
Chikpat:

Who cares about dat?

Lover of freedom cares.

The Lord is our Shepherd

1 Like

Re: Whereabout Of Kanu, Father, Mother, Unknown by EponOjuku: 8:05am On Sep 15, 2017
They should check Abidjan, that's where flatheaded cowards run to.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whereabout Of Kanu, Father, Mother, Unknown by gbeborun100(m): 8:09am On Sep 15, 2017
I hope he shows up to defend his people
Re: Whereabout Of Kanu, Father, Mother, Unknown by reuben79: 8:15am On Sep 15, 2017
all of them should lose and go to hell..........who dey help
Re: Whereabout Of Kanu, Father, Mother, Unknown by Cooly100: 8:17am On Sep 15, 2017
reuben79:
all of them should lose and go to hell..........who dey help

unity beggars on the prowl...forcing people to like them...

Re: Whereabout Of Kanu, Father, Mother, Unknown by januzaj(m): 8:25am On Sep 15, 2017
EponOjuku:
They should check Abidjan, that's where flatheaded cowards run to.

1 Like

Re: Whereabout Of Kanu, Father, Mother, Unknown by Chikpat(m): 10:36am On Sep 15, 2017
ifyan:

Lover of freedom cares.

The Lord is our Shepherd

I don't know any reasonable person who z not a lover of freedom. Most f dem don't care abt nonsense dis kind.
My pain z dat dey r too many loud stupid Igbos of Biafra and much more wiser Igbos f Nigeria dat aren't as loud...

The lord z my shepherd, ur shepherd, dir shepherd and d shepherd of at least all who believe.
Re: Whereabout Of Kanu, Father, Mother, Unknown by kasheemawo(m): 10:39am On Sep 15, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Ekweremadu Finally Speaks On Biafra. / IPOB Is Not A Terrorist Group:United States Government Says / Nigeria Citizenship By DNA Bill Motion In The National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.