Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Jonathan Offered Me Huge Sum Of Money, Second Term Ticket To Join PDP - Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Offered Me Huge Sum Of Money, Second Term Ticket To Join PDP - Okorocha (816 Views)

How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money / You Can’t Justify Denying Ambode 2nd Term Ticket, Osinbajo Tells GAC / Breaking News: Ambode’s 2nd Term Ticket Confirmation Imminent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Offered Me Huge Sum Of Money, Second Term Ticket To Join PDP - Okorocha by OrientDailyNews: 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
By Damian Duruiheoma, Owerri

The Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha has said that former president, Goodluck Jonathan, offered huge sums of money, second term ticket plus an influential ministry for him to join the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) before 2015 general election, but he refused and joined the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Speaking when the people of Njaba Local Government Area of the state paid him a solidarity visit on his 55th birthday celebration, Okorocha said he was convinced that the APC would rout out the PDP because Nigerians were tired of the bad governance of the PDP then.

He noted that despite his contributions to the victory of President Buhari by way of preventing the PDP from rigging their way to power again, he had not been treated fairly by President Muhammadu Buhari.

“Look at Rivers State where they rigged Amaechi out by allocating over 1.2 million votes to the PDP, yet he got lots of juicy positions like the Ministry of Transport, NIMASA and all that. But, in all these, have you seen me complain? No, because I know that one day my time will come and President Buhari will remember me”, he said.

The governor appealed to the people of Njaba, who had felt marginalised in the areas of projects and appointments to emulate him by being patient, assuring them that they would feature prominently in his next appointments.

He urged them not to envy anybody who is in any better position because one day their own would get to them. “It’ll look like it would never come, but if you remained consistent, you would surely gain”.

https://orientdailynews.com/from-the-geopolis/south-east/jonathan-offered-huge-sum-money-second/

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Offered Me Huge Sum Of Money, Second Term Ticket To Join PDP - Okorocha by brainpulse: 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2017
sad
Re: Jonathan Offered Me Huge Sum Of Money, Second Term Ticket To Join PDP - Okorocha by madridguy(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2017
I believe you Odogwu Okoracha, Otuoke man derives joy in wasteful spending grin
Thank you PVC
Thank you Prof. Jega

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Offered Me Huge Sum Of Money, Second Term Ticket To Join PDP - Okorocha by potent5(m): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
See who is talking. This one wey dey pay workers and pensioners half salary/pension and compel them to sign off the rest. If I felaini you eh...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Offered Me Huge Sum Of Money, Second Term Ticket To Join PDP - Okorocha by Redoil: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2017
Apc minons and lies are like 5& 6
If you agree with rochas click like
If you disagree with him click share
Re: Jonathan Offered Me Huge Sum Of Money, Second Term Ticket To Join PDP - Okorocha by DrLee(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
This man's lies are getting too much abeg.
What did apc offer him?
He definitely picked the more lucrative offer
Re: Jonathan Offered Me Huge Sum Of Money, Second Term Ticket To Join PDP - Okorocha by jerryunit48: 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2017
Shut up
Re: Jonathan Offered Me Huge Sum Of Money, Second Term Ticket To Join PDP - Okorocha by thundafire: 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
GEJ still to be blamed

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Offered Me Huge Sum Of Money, Second Term Ticket To Join PDP - Okorocha by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2017
Just like Rotimi Amaechi, Rochas is a saint, he doesn't collect bribe, infact no body collects bribe in this country.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Offered Me Huge Sum Of Money, Second Term Ticket To Join PDP - Okorocha by starstunna1313(m): 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2017
OrientDailyNews:

https://orientdailynews.com/from-the-geopolis/south-east/jonathan-offered-huge-sum-money-second/

Lalasticlala Seun Mynd44

I can't believe someone is still opening that his mouth calling GEJ in 2017.. When the person should be paying his workers

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Offered Me Huge Sum Of Money, Second Term Ticket To Join PDP - Okorocha by karashita: 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
Why at this time?What is the point in making this public now?This man self!
Re: Jonathan Offered Me Huge Sum Of Money, Second Term Ticket To Join PDP - Okorocha by Vicboi1(m): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
rochas is a big fool he has alot of uncompleted project and he doesn't want to complete it yet he has mouth to spill nonsense in 2017

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Terrorist Groups In Africa – See Where IPOB Ranks On The List / ... / See What I Saw @ Govt House Enugu Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.