Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

More Photos From Hausa-igbo Clash In Jos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos From Hausa-igbo Clash In Jos (22558 Views)

Jennifer Ukambong Samuel, The Boko Haram Kidnapped Victim (More Photos) / Ongoing Protest In Makurdi Against Fulani Herdsmen (More Photos & Updates) / Tension In Jos, Hausa & Igbo Youths Clash - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos From Hausa-igbo Clash In Jos by fk001(m): 11:10am On Sep 15, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Go and pray

Pray very hard

Despite Buhari's shortcomings, him and Hausa Fulani people were never molested or killed under Jonathan's or Obasanjo's tenures

Your brother have sow a seed of eternal war

The hornet's nest Osibanjo ignored, Buhari the brainless idiot has stirred up

Watch how it will end

Remember how the Croatians and Serbians ended their friendship

It started from assassination

Why would i pray?

Muslims had it in mind that whenever they die in a war circumstances, they died as martyr and paradise will be their final abode, so you see is not a biggie.

What of you and your people do you have the mind to give up your life just like that?

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Hausa-igbo Clash In Jos by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2017
kindklemz:

Is the East any safer? East is a trouble zoom Now.

If you're in your village is more safer than any northern state apart from Abuja
Re: More Photos From Hausa-igbo Clash In Jos by BCRCentre: 11:25am On Sep 15, 2017
FREQUENT ASKED QUESTIONS CONCERNING NIGERIA.
Can Nigeria ever get better someone asked?
Another replied, was there a time Nigeria was better?
Who will make her better?

These questions were deep. It was boiling towards complains about the problems of the country without any solution.

I have always been of the school of thought that rather than complaining, we should profound solutions.

I answered the questions above simply by saying "YES"

Let us start with;
Where did we go wrong?
Ever since we abandoned "Our Noble Cause"

What is our hope?
A time is coming when Nigeria will be restored to the glory of her foundation.

Can our successors hail Nigeria in their time?
Yes! If and only when taught the truth.

ALL WE NEED IS TO KNOW THE TRUTH.
Every ethnic group in Nigeria is seeking for freedom. Please be reminded;

"freedom only come when you know the truth" -Kanu Christian

We give no attention to the second stanza of our national anthem which happen to be a prayer;

Oh God of creation
Direct our noble cause
Guide our leaders right
Help our youths the truth to know
In love and honesty to grow
And live in just and truth
Great lofty height attained
To build a nation where peace and justice shall rain.

We only anchored every of our ceremony just on a call;

Arise O compatriot,
Nigeria call obey
To serve our father land
With love and strength and faith
The labours of our Heroes past shall never be in vain
To serve with heart and might
One nation bound in freedom
Peace and unity.

This call takes us to the foundation of Nigeria which was built in the first anthem of this great motherland.

Please peruse with outmost interest and a heart seeking solution.

Nigeria we hail thee
Our own dear native land
Though tribe and tongue may differ
In brotherhood we stand
Nigerians all are proud to serve
Our sovereign motherland

Our flag shall be a symbol
That truth and justice reign
In peace or battle honour
And this we count as gain
To pass unto our children
A banner without stain

O God of all creation
Grant this our one request
Help us to build a nation
Where no man is oppressed
And so with peace and plenty
Nigeria may be blessed.

We have hope if this truth can be taught, many of our leaders know not this truth, many who knows do not view it from this perspective and many who view it from this perspective are discouraged by the increasingly disunity and even social media rain of insults and hatred we have for each ethnic group.
The Presidency (Executive Arm), The Legislatures (Upper & Lower Chambers), The Judiciary, State Councils, Local government Councils, Community Leaders, Family Leaders, Religious Leaders, Institution Leaders, Market Leaders, Street Leaders, Individuals etc, let us join hands together, learn this truth, and make it a mandate to teach the truth and live by it.

It's a call, it's an anthem
It's for all compatriots
Nigerians arise
Nigeria arise!
It is a mandate for us to this motherland.
#BCRCentre
#YesWeCan
#IamANigerian
#Stand4Motherland
#GloryOfMotherland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos From Hausa-igbo Clash In Jos by Chiidi(m): 11:50am On Sep 15, 2017
Re: More Photos From Hausa-igbo Clash In Jos by akulaxx: 11:59am On Sep 15, 2017
policy12:

The question is where is Kanu and his Family?

you want to spy on them for the zoo

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Hausa-igbo Clash In Jos by nkwuocha1: 12:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
dayo2me:
nnamdi kanu should be blame, his repulsive statements led to these conflicts.
And what about the hate speeches from lagoon king?
Re: More Photos From Hausa-igbo Clash In Jos by Malawian(m): 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
Chinachriss:
If they come back, shebi, you will feed them? Ewu Gambia.
Are you the one feeding them in Jos? Aturu ausa
Re: More Photos From Hausa-igbo Clash In Jos by Orobo2Lekpa: 1:39pm On Sep 15, 2017
solid3:
Who is to blaim, Buhari or Nnamdi Kanu?

Your English Teacher

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Hausa-igbo Clash In Jos by kellyTimmy1(m): 2:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
only the living think of what to eat... may the Lord protect us all, prevention is better than cure if not death
Chinachriss:
If they come back, shebi, you will feed them? Ewu Gambia.
Re: More Photos From Hausa-igbo Clash In Jos by LordOfNaira: 2:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
solid3:
Who is to blaim, Buhari or Nnamdi Kanu?

Nnamdi Kanu.

What power does Buhari have to give referendum when referendum is alien to our constitution. Is Buhari a lawmaker? Can Buhari amend the constitution? Of course, no. If Kanu thought this up well, he wouldn't follow the same approach of Ojukwu and the MASSOB guy.

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Hausa-igbo Clash In Jos by ofai: 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
LordOfNaira:

Nnamdi Kanu.

What power does Buhari have to give referendum when referendum is alien to our constitution. Is Buhari a lawmaker? Can Buhari amend the constitution? Of course, no. If Kanu thought this up well, he wouldn't follow the same approach of Ojukwu and the MASSOB guy.

Can you imagine yourself? What uninformed analogy is this?

Who told you he was specifically asking buhari for a referendum?
Re: More Photos From Hausa-igbo Clash In Jos by Elenurazorr(m): 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2017
Let it burn!!

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Hausa-igbo Clash In Jos by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
I don't even pity any Igbo person still in north at all

With what has happened before and with what is happening now, no sane Igbo will still remain in north for now until everything is calm.

Its only the greedy, money addicts will still be there and die there.

God help Nigeria
God punish you there
You are senseless bastard.
See as you embarrassing igbo on nairaland.
Anuofia
Re: More Photos From Hausa-igbo Clash In Jos by LordOfNaira: 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
ofai:

Can you imagine yourself? What uninformed analogy is this?

Who told you he was specifically asking buhari for a referendum?

But how come the NASS seems unperturbed? Why is Dino abroad enjoying a holiday in peace? Why are they behaving like it doesn't concern them? It is because they never got any heat. They were never approached. No lobbying had been done in their direction.

Kanu has times without number called out Buhari, even before he was arrested. Many Igbos I have met online have made it obvious that Buhari is their common enemy, the very person stopping them from getting a referendum. Some even scream it, "Buhari, give us referendum". So much ignorance.

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Hausa-igbo Clash In Jos by cKing1000(f): 2:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
Re: More Photos From Hausa-igbo Clash In Jos by marvy7: 3:32pm On Sep 15, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

Keep making stupid warnings until it snowballs into something else

When Buhari made hate speech against Jonathan, did we kill Hausa Fulani people.? No

When Buhari threatened the peace of Nigeria during Jonathan's presidency, did we kill Hausa Fulani people.? No

When Buhari divided the country into 97% and 5% did we kill Hausa Fulani people .? No

When Buhari said baboon and dogs will be soaked in blood, did we kill Hausa Fulani people.? No

When Fulani herdsmen killed our people in their farms, did we launch an all out killing of Hausa Fulani people.? No

When Buhari favoured you guys in appointments & infrastructures, did we kill Hausa Fulani people.? No

Let me tell you Buhari's supporters the truth
Buhari has placed this country on the path of war

Any further denial of Igbo rights to federal appointments and infrastructures, will only make the brilliant Igbos who are yet to massively give their brains to IPOB, join Kanu

Now the intelligent Igbos will join the struggle and ensure that the injustice against the Igbos come to an end

Remember the German Scientists of the 3rd Reich were products of Anti German policies of post first world war.

Go and pray that God settles this matter because if God don't calm the Biafrans, the end won't be palatable.

From today, the hatred in the hearts of the Biafrans against Hausa Fulani people will keep rising.

You know that hatred leads to ethnic riots.

Ethnic riots filled with intense hatred leads to ingenious war products for mass killings.

Buhari has ignited an ethno-religious war

Buhari the brainless fool has set Nigeria on fire

@ dayo2me keep deceiving yourself

Abeggi Go rest!!!, While some of the things u av said is true, why don't dose same wise brains join politics and fight for the east
Was there war Wen awolowo used his influence to bring education to the west?
And naw that the northerner at in power, was it by war or causing trouble the achieved it?
My brother if u Pple want anything plan Ur ways wisely u will surely get it...... Bt unfortunately d truth is that Ur own Ause cannot even stand together!!!!

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Hausa-igbo Clash In Jos by Redhot111(m): 3:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

With what has happened before and with what is happening now, no sane Igbo will still remain in north for now until everything is calm.

God help Nigeria

You are saying this probably because u have spent all ur life in the east. Too lazy unlike the hard working ones dat travel far and wide to erk out a living. Didn't ur moniker say it? U depend on sugar mummies. See ur life? Assuming u were born up north and raised there having all ur investments there, then one day, some mumu and avoidable situation is trying to force u to leave and relocate and start afresh, I'm sure u wont be talking like u knw wat u are saying whereas u really don't know a thing.

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Hausa-igbo Clash In Jos by ofai: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2017
LordOfNaira:

But how come the NASS seems unperturbed? Why is Dino abroad enjoying a holiday in peace? Why are they behaving like it doesn't concern them? It is because they never got any heat. They were never approached. No lobbying had been done in their direction.

Kanu has times without number called out Buhari, even before he was arrested. Many Igbos I have met online have made it obvious that Buhari is their common enemy, the very person stopping them from getting a referendum. Some even scream it, "Buhari, give us referendum". So much ignorance.

You know that's not through. Kanu wanted the Nigerian government to give him referendum. I know so.
Re: More Photos From Hausa-igbo Clash In Jos by Princesaha: 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
fk001:

Why would i pray?

Muslims had it in mind that whenever they die in a war circumstances, they died as martyr and paradise will be their final abode, so you see is not a biggie.

What of you and your people do you have the mind to give up your life just like that?
Stop ranting Coward. Why are they now running in Aba abi they no wan die as martyr ni. The next fight will clear every body's doubt in this cesspit called Nigeria. They should quickly start their reprisals now tempers are high and not shouting on social medias like babies. After all, they did not warn us in their past killings, nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Hausa-igbo Clash In Jos by kingmexy1997(m): 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
[quote author=IneedSugarMumy1 post=60475279]I don't even pity any Igbo person still in north at all

God help Nigeria [/quote
Are u sure u have a heart

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Hausa-igbo Clash In Jos by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
Buhari has destroyed our country.

Those who love Nigeria should condemn the action of this illiterate.
Re: More Photos From Hausa-igbo Clash In Jos by cuedish: 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
kindklemz:

Is the East any safer? East is a trouble zoom Now.

Come to Lagos. ..
We can still accommodate much of you guys if you behave yourself.

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Hausa-igbo Clash In Jos by sunbilor(m): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2017
And the trailer may belong to neither an Igbo man nor an Hausa man (for those who do not see the foolery in the ongoing disturbances).

1 Like

Re: More Photos From Hausa-igbo Clash In Jos by Ashbaba: 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
Oral Health Education Video Series

Obafemi Awolowo Dental Students' Association (IFUDSA)

PLAQUE AND CALCULUS

PLAQUE is a collection of bacteria and sugar on the teeth.
CALCULUS in dentistry is not the application of derivatives and differentials�� but is formed when plaque is hardened by elements present in the saliva.

How do they form?�
They form as yellow deposits around neck of your teeth and spread to other areas of your teeth.

What do they cause?
They cause Gingivitis (disease of the gum), Mouth odour, Bleeding gums etc.

Can they be removed with toothbrushes?
No, they cannot be removed with toothbrushes.

What should I do then?��‍♂
You should ��
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBoDYJaXJ8s

Enquiries
CODEH Chairman
� _Dr Toluwani - 07065128129_

P.R.O
� Ash - 08161736204

For more Oral Health Education Video
��
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmJ3SR920Fh0z6seNTlsSdQ

Help create awareness too, kindly rebroadcast
Thanks.

IFUDSA ==> towards an improved oral health
Re: More Photos From Hausa-igbo Clash In Jos by kindklemz(m): 6:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
cuedish:

Come to Lagos. ..
We can still accommodate much of you guys if you behave yourself.

Behave Ke.
On a serious note, I am considering moving base from east to either Abuja or Lagos, I am familiar with Abuja but Lagos is totally new to me.
Re: More Photos From Hausa-igbo Clash In Jos by 2lateBiafra: 7:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
chernest2002:
Buhari have destroyed Nigeria.
Sai BABA

Re: More Photos From Hausa-igbo Clash In Jos by henryadroit: 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2017
oduastates:
Hmm
Buhari has mismanaged the situation right from the beginning.

1 The radio biafra could have been shut down a long time ago by simply filing a hate speech complaint with the British government. The British also have what is known as "Anti social behaviour " law.

2 The illegal use of radio frequency without license.

There are many grounds to preach and agitate for separation. However, only a fool will deny that that this ipob nonsense has devolved into a personality cult.
Unlike most people who are surprised that Kalu could generate such huge following, I am not. While posters on nairaland like to paint a place of boundless opportunities, I know the southeast like the back of my hand. It is the worst place in the country to be poor or working class. State and local government governance do not exist. Marginally better than kogi but considerably worse than the worse states in the SW.
State school, hospitals,TV radio waste management, land ownership, state support etc.
Like most parts of the country, their localised problems is 50% the people they vote for and 50% Abuja.

The main resistance to Kalu is not Buhari. The main resistance is coming from Igbo elites . IPOB would have to win their support first. Since many of these guys have so much to lose in business ( oil and other investment), citizens doubt they will support an ordinary Nigerian immigrant to the United Kingdom.

oduastates:
Hmm

1 The radio biafra could have been shut down a long time ago by simply filing a hate speech complaint with the British government. The British also have what is known as "Anti social behaviour " law.

There are many grounds to preach and agitate for separation. However, only a fool will deny that that this ipob nonsense has devolved into a personality cult.
Unlike most people who are surprised that Kalu could generate such huge following, I am not. While posters on nairaland like to paint a place of boundless opportunities, I know the southeast like the back of my hand. It is the worst place in the country to be poor or working class. State and local government governance do not exist. Marginally better than kogi but considerably worse than the worse states in the SW.
State school, hospitals,TV radio waste management, land ownership, state support etc.
Like most parts of the country, their localised problems is 50% the people they vote for and 50% Abuja.

The main resistance to Kalu is not Buhari. The main resistance is coming from Igbo elites . IPOB would have to win their support first. Since many of these guys have so much to lose in business ( oil and other investment), citizens doubt they will support an ordinary Nigerian immigrant to the United Kingdom.

oduastates:
Hmm

ya' sure made a hell of a sense.

its Kanu by the way.
Re: More Photos From Hausa-igbo Clash In Jos by laribari(m): 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2017
chernest2002:
Buhari have destroyed Nigeria.

Kanu has divided Nigerians!
Re: More Photos From Hausa-igbo Clash In Jos by tuniski: 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

God help Nigeria
It is your type that is supporting IPOB. So if igbos making their lives in the north all move back to East, na you go feed them? IPOB is misguided!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Goodluck Jonathan Is The Last Democrat To Rule Nigeria'' - Fayose Tweets / APC Has No Candidates In Rivers State, INEC Insists / CAN Reject El-Rufai's Suggestion Of Inviting Foreign Mechenaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.