Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

What Has Bewitched Nigerians! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Bewitched Nigerians! (295 Views)

Visa On Arrival: Who Bewitched Nigerians? Femi Fani-kayode Asks / I Know How To Read, I Was Bewitched By Strong Members In The Senate...igp Idris / Who Has Bewitched Nigerians,they Are Becoming Timid By D Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Has Bewitched Nigerians! by billioniremind(m): 7:55am On Sep 15, 2017
Are you like me? So sick and tired of the news? We are daily confronted in this country with all sorts of sadness, wondering how a young man or a young woman with so much prospect in this country can be sane! You wake up in the morning, the TV, Radio, Newspapers and the airwaves are jammed with so much sad news! It’s either Agitations, Armed robbery, Rape, Boko Haram, Marginalization, Herdsmen killing, Incessant Strikes, Hunger, Religious bigotry, Niger delta youth militantancy , Al-majere, Benue flood Disaster , Kidnappings and the list goes endless. You go out on your daily activities as a young person in this country nothing motivate you or keeps you going, the air is polluted with all kinds of danger and hate! Everybody in Nigeria is talking at the same time but nobody is listening. Flip to the western world, America and Caribbean just came out of a very devastating hurricane (Harvey), but when you watch there News CNN, FOX, BBC, you wish the hurricane could happen again, because despite the devastation the hurricane brought, the stories are inspiring! You see love and oneness, how a young white male saved a black elder woman with his only lifesaving jacket and how a black man gave last and only bottle water to pregnant white lady who was dehydrated, in the middle of no hope you see how a people care for themselves.
Let’s bring it back home, there is too much bad blood in the air, the air in Nigeria is too toxic! Nothing gets you excited, you barely go a day without a news that will make you hate someone, or a dead somewhere, live is worthless in Nigeria. I can wonder but ask,
What has bewitched Nigerians!
[/color][color=#990000]
Re: What Has Bewitched Nigerians! by sonofspada(m): 8:04am On Sep 15, 2017
Common sense has bewitched us

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Speech At UNGA / Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Guilty,what You Said Does Not Matter In Nigerian Law / Lagos Donates 120 Electronic Generators To Police Formation Lagos State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.